another pedofilie on the streets again!

another pedofilie on the streets again!

Posted in the Tupelo Forum

spunky_1

New Albany, IN

#1 Feb 28, 2013
I remarried a man I had grown up with, my sister had married his brother, & been married about 40 years. I worked 2 jobs, he was in the military, & paid a lot of child support & a car payment. I called it blackmail later, but he just stated he didn't want his children growning up hard the way we had. I'm a very compassionate person, so I believed him. He had unspervised visitation with his 2 girls, nothing out of the ordinary. They also bought him Christmas Presents the 1st Christmas we were together, they sent cards. My son had a daughter, I cherish her, she refers to this man as a monster. They say it was reported, she sent a letter stating she seen him molest her oldest daughter, & didn't know what to do, Jaj has that letter now, I now have the specifics of the girls testimony when my cherub was hurt so badly. The counselor his daughter finally seen did report it, but her mother, & one of his sisters went to the sheriff & ask him to lose the paperwork, probably padded his pocket, or he would have been in prison then. Jaj told me to sue the both of them, I lost 2 homes, beautiful homes, & a lot of my furniture, so now that he's out, I'm gonna sue them both. They did NOT move out of the house after this was discovered moved home as a family, rented an apartment together, & my sister took him & her to the airport when he left for Germany, she even kissed him goodbye. I would have kissed him alright, but he wouldn't have liked it. I will say this when my granddaughter told me I took her straight to the doctor, then the police questioned everyone, even his ex, who did not tell the whole truth, if he's behavior had been reported, he would not have been walking the streets, he would have been in Lavenworth. I do know that their is no statue of limitations of crimes on a federal reservation. They both should go to jail for forever & a day. She thought the money every month was worth more than putting other children at risk, O I have been investigating this, he molested children in his own family, his father did too, this is the big secret that no one wanted anyone to know. I hope the ones this pretains to reads this. They just want it over, while their actions & or lack of cost me a great deal mentally, emotionally, physically, & monetary. I think they should reimburse me! I know they can't imburse me for all that I lost & the damage done to my granddaughter, but I can sure put the hurt on them...sleep well Vicki & your daughter!
spunky_1

New Albany, IN

#2 Feb 28, 2013
I didn't remarry this man, I married him for the first time to be put through hell.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Maybe people should learn about each other for ten years before they have children together.
Rod Knox

Tupelo, MS

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Half the children in this state are conceived in one night stands, anon. Call the governor. He will be so happy to get your advice. With your direction the state will certainly have the illegitimacy problem solve in no time... DING.....DING.....DING.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#5 Mar 1, 2013
"DING.....DING.....DING "
==========
Self control? Ding Ding Ding. Who is teaching it? Not the parents, Not the schools, Not the Church they all make profits from Skinner/ Pavlov consumption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ole Miss Sucks 5 hr Soccer 91
Eli 5 hr Posters Voted 21
Ole Miss Sucks 5 hr White or Pink 53
The Djournal has failed. (Feb '17) 9 hr Business Editor 480
News 'Elvis' for sale: A bit of Tupelo and music his... 9 hr Shartdog 2
News Bobby Harrison: Presley could be hope for Democ... 13 hr Shartotics 6
News Tupelo mayor recommends public transit option 13 hr GoAleShart 25

Tupelo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance