charles charles charles

Posted in the Tupelo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Might be the new scary kid game- say it three times and if you are at school- he will appear
Henry

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Was kinda scary when he showed out at the local business the other day! I think he jumped on the wrong old man. His son knows the laws pretty good. Heheh hmmm!

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Henry wrote:
Was kinda scary when he showed out at the local business the other day! I think he jumped on the wrong old man. His son knows the laws pretty good. Heheh hmmm!
I say he isn't harmless,
The Truth

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Mar 1, 2013
The thing is with people like Charles is that people let him get away with what he does cause of the fact that he is slightly slow. No one wants to say anything cause no one wants to look like the bad person here. I have family members just like him and I love them too death, but letting them get away with things that a person who does not have their problems would never be able to get away is not helping them. They need to be told what they are allowed to do and what not to do, He isn't stupid, alot of them aren't they just learned things at a slower pace and they know right from wrong when told and shown. I do not think this is all his fault, its the people around him who is at fault for teaching him that because he is different the same rules that apply to the rest of us do not apply to him cause he is not like us. I am all for laws that protect the mentally retarded and people with down syndrome from people that will only hurt them for their own sick pleasures, but I do not think they should be allowed to get away with doing things either just because they are slightly off.

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
The thing is with people like Charles is that people let him get away with what he does cause of the fact that he is slightly slow. No one wants to say anything cause no one wants to look like the bad person here. I have family members just like him and I love them too death, but letting them get away with things that a person who does not have their problems would never be able to get away is not helping them. They need to be told what they are allowed to do and what not to do, He isn't stupid, alot of them aren't they just learned things at a slower pace and they know right from wrong when told and shown. I do not think this is all his fault, its the people around him who is at fault for teaching him that because he is different the same rules that apply to the rest of us do not apply to him cause he is not like us. I am all for laws that protect the mentally retarded and people with down syndrome from people that will only hurt them for their own sick pleasures, but I do not think they should be allowed to get away with doing things either just because they are slightly off.
You have hit the nail on the head.
Please

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Mar 4, 2013
The Truth wrote:
tired of everyone saying how they feel sorry for this man! If he's so pitiful how did he get a drivers license? He is rude and pushy. He needs help not let run loose! He's smart enough for some things he's not funny! Just beware!
buffalo bill

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2013
It puts the lotion on the skin, or it gets the hose again!!
Yes

United States

#8 Mar 6, 2013
The Truth wrote:
You couldn't of said it any better!
Wondering

Olive Branch, MS

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Didn't see him at school today where's he been someone said they hired him for bus monitor! Really!

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Didn't see him at school today where's he been someone said they hired him for bus monitor! Really!
What is a bus monitor and why would we need one?
tina

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2013
buffalo bill is fonda sullens. You dont even live in bradford so stop wasting our time with you useless 2 cents!
buffalo bill

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2013
tina wrote:
buffalo bill is fonda sullens. You dont even live in bradford so stop wasting our time with you useless 2 cents!
I heard you'll do it for a Dr. Peppa.
tina

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2013
yeah i and i heard you wanna be black so bad you put baby powder on ur ankles so you can be "ashy" keep it steppin little girl

Olive Branch, MS

#14 Mar 10, 2013
tina wrote:
yeah i and i heard you wanna be black so bad you put baby powder on ur ankles so you can be "ashy" keep it steppin little girl
Man y'all got way off subject!
Buffalo bill

Lockhart, TX

#15 Mar 12, 2013
tina wrote:
wanna do a little lickin?
The Truth

Olive Branch, MS

#16 Mar 17, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text> tired of everyone saying how they feel sorry for this man! If he's so pitiful how did he get a drivers license? He is rude and pushy. He needs help not let run loose! He's smart enough for some things he's not funny! Just beware!
I am not saying I feel sorry for him, just explaining why the people up at the school and around town let him get away with what he does, its not right and we all know it, but like I said no one wants to looking the bad person that likes to pick on people who are slow and have a hard time learning and understanding.
art

United States

#18 May 3, 2013
Where he been?
ForWantOfFairnes s

Olive Branch, MS

#19 May 5, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Well stated
ForWantOfFairnes s

Olive Branch, MS

#20 May 5, 2013
art wrote:
Where he been?
Quick check from what little I've seen!
fuzzy nutz

United States

#22 May 5, 2013
So what you better do is leave the folks that are slightly touched by God alone! 1 God will punish you and 2. There's no telling what Charles is really capable of when you push him over the edge. Never thought of it that way huh? And he'll probably get away Scott free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 41 min BARNEYII 40,904
Campbell Station Murder 3 hr Nameless 24
Why havenít we heard any more about the cop tha... 4 hr Nobody 7
Angie Gilmore Wed Old school 5
police dept Wed U B joking 4
Can not remember Wed Col Mustard 3
New Tue StayThirsty 1

Tupelo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance