Taylor county sheriffs department

Posted in the Tunnelton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Smiley

New York, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Who is the lady that runs the tax office? I have never met a more rude individual. She is not very nice to her employees either. If people are going to work for the public please don't be a rude heartless you know what!
say so

AOL

#2 Nov 20, 2012
the last chief deputy taylor county had in the tax office robbed the county blind to the tune of about $167,000.00 dollars and did not a day in jail and she was nice to talk to and every one liked her,so look out taylor county it is hard to tell what will happen in the next 4 years,same people in office just changed positions.
Doug Moats

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Smiley wrote:
Who is the lady that runs the tax office? I have never met a more rude individual. She is not very nice to her employees either. If people are going to work for the public please don't be a rude heartless you know what!
hey smiley,

go get a life rather than the pathetic existance that you live every day.

the lady has to be rude since she deals with idiots and white trash who live in grafton.
idiot

Grafton, WV

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Doug Moats wrote:
<quoted text>
hey smiley,
go get a life rather than the pathetic existance that you live every day.
the lady has to be rude since she deals with idiots and white trash who live in grafton.
are you saying that the people in grafton are idiots or whitetrash
Just a Citizen

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2013
I deal with the ladies at the tax office all the time. They are very pleasant, helpful, and professional. However, I would say given what those people in that office have to deal with in this town; aKa: "uneducated-trash." It more than likely was one of those situations.
Burn it down

Lancaster, PA

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Yea, if I was getting paid just to keep my mouth shut about the dirty deals at the tax office Id be pleasent too :)

Has any of that $116,000.00 been repaid by the Scapegoat?
Gun Control

Grafton, WV

#7 Feb 7, 2013
They do a good job!
RICO

Lancaster, PA

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Has anyone Lost property in Taylor County under suspicious circumstances with the CROOKS that work at the tax office? Want to join in a Class action suit against Taylor County for Racketeering and Embezzelment FAR beyond what has been admitted? Anyone? Speak Up!!!
1 post removed
neighborhood dog

Elizabeth, NJ

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Awwwww sorry to hear about the sheriff....some of the deputies must be having a ball...does the Sheriff have enough pain meds? Plenty of confidential informants in gtown can hook him up if not....or he can always get the doctor at grafton hospital who was caught with cocaine to write him another script if he needs... since john bord decided not to persue charges against him after being caught red handed......sssnnnoooorrrrrrtt t snooorrrrrt piggy piggy
1 who-knows

Grafton, WV

#11 Feb 20, 2013
I see that so many on here can post lies about other people but won't put their real name, also make up fake places of residence.. If you are so outspoken and smart. Put your real names and cities of residence on your comments.. People like you make me ashamed..of course you have no shame or conscience. or you wouldn't be writing such disrespectful gossip. Supposing you could handle things in a much better manner. easy for you to sit and judge (incorrectly) with your fake name and city. can't even admit you live in Grafton.IA and PA, come on what a joke!!! funny you know all the Grafton (lowdown) living in these far away cities.
Pray often

Fairmont, WV

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Praying for him
Neighborhood Dog

Blue Ball, PA

#13 Feb 20, 2013
I guess those rumors and lies you speak of weren't directed at the one that admittedly knows the lowdown. If these truths make you ashamed i suppose thats between you and your god in lieu of more earthly authority. If you find it distastefull I wouldn' further shame yourself denying my accusations we both know to be true however distastefully they were served. Btw I kinda like Sheriff Beltner... tell him I said hi
white trash

Blue Ball, PA

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Interesting how firefighters like mr moats and "citizens"seem to think its ok to defend the tax office by calling all the citizens of grafton white trash... this is what pubic servants think of the public they are paid to serve?

Not to mention the audacity of defending an office that helped cover up the theft of 167,000 by "solveing" the mystery and freeing the thief kay thorn... has one penny been returned? And witch government officials did she "lose" this money to gambleing? And why are the answers to these questions none if the white trash publics business?

Here's another question... if the deputies and tax officers lose gambleing with the prosecuter, why don't they just pay him with counterfiet 100 dollar bills stolen from the evidence room?

Questions?Comments?
Concerned-Citize n

United States

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Not all the people of Grafton are trash. But, most are. Unfortunatley, most people are not responsible & aren't capable of doing what they are suppose to in life. When things don't go their way they want to get ignorant. When it's their fault for being uneducated & unprepared. I don't feel sorry for them at all. They are trash. Educate yourselves, get a job, do something. "SHAKING MY HEAD!" Yes, a crime, accoriding to the papers, was commited down there. But, you are neither their judge or their jury.
eneducated white trash

Blue Ball, PA

#16 Feb 22, 2013
Concerned-Citizen wrote:
Not all the people of Grafton are trash. But, most are. Unfortunatley, most people are not responsible & aren't capable of doing what they are suppose to in life. When things don't go their way they want to get ignorant. When it's their fault for being uneducated & unprepared. I don't feel sorry for them at all. They are trash. Educate yourselves, get a job, do something. "SHAKING MY HEAD!" Yes, a crime, accoriding to the papers, was commited down there. But, you are neither their judge or their jury.
Well that's not very christian is it... did you just say "a" crime, as in one? Actually it was only one charge because your idol john bord decided not to charge multiple counts of grand larceny like he would have if it werent someone in graftons inner circle, or a rat hes protecting. She must have known where the bodies were buried and agreed to take the "fall lol" and keep quiet. The paper refuses to report the other side of any story and really represses more news than it has ever printed. I suspect you know that. Do you really think that stealing 167thouand dollars is a no jail time crime but possession of pot justifies jail? Of course you do, your a hippocrit, yet you sympathise with a white collar thief
hmmm You would be a perfect public servant in grafton if you aren't alleeady ;)
Concerned-Citize n

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2013
HaHa ... 1st, You actually think I was idolize such a person? LOL! You're so way off base. Did I say that stealing 167,000 was a no jail time crime? Nope, sure didn't, LOL! Nor, do I sympathize with any theif. Making assumptions, just so you know, clearly makes an azz out of you.:)
Grafton Dog

United States

#18 Feb 24, 2013
Idolize? No.. I think your friends in the department had better plans with that money and gotta wonder who's pockets that money she is supposed to be paying back is going, while she received no jail time and is out ealkin the streets with the other trash in your precious grafton government. You may need to ask your doctor if heavy antipsychoticdrugs are right for you. Your attitude towsrd your fellow citizens strikes me as rather dusturbing. Of course someone profiting from shady tax sales would in fact want to degrade those they steal from I suppose. Really....seek help
Grafton Dog

United States

#19 Feb 24, 2013
Yea I got fat fingers..and poor punctuation but I promise you...I have a point.
Grafton Dog

United States

#20 Feb 24, 2013
PS I hear the IRS and FBI are seeking forensic accountants if anyone inside the tangled web of Grafton needs a job ;) peace out
homerjethro

Bridgeport, WV

#21 Feb 27, 2013
ExSheriff Beltner sure has it made.
He couldn't be relected as sheriff, but he now has been able to serve as acting sheriff.
Will Sheriff Skinner ever complete one full day in office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tunnelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs coming to Weston? 50 min C est moi 20
amy poling (Feb '14) 1 hr 2015NOYB 43
Chris Davis Shooting 3 hr John Grein 20
Yay! Welfare Check Time Once Again in Grafton 8 hr Coach B 3
emily jo kirby 9 hr works with her 6
What happened to " turn this town around" ? 9 hr Ex cat 9
Joe Smith 10 hr he is>>> 7
Tunnelton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tunnelton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:59 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:59PM
Tommy Mason, No. 1 overall pick in 1961, passes away
Bleacher Report 6:12 PM
5 Mistakes Steelers Can't Repeat in Offseason
Bleacher Report 7:51 PM
How Redskins Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 3:57 AM
Redskins Miss out on Opportunity in DC Search
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
How Long Should Leash Be for the Current 'Skins Regime?