geezwhiz

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

BANNING GUNS has never worked.....look at history and wake up.....A loaded gun laying in the street will NEVER kill anyone, and never has. It takes someone to use that gun to kill someone. We do not BAN cars, Booze, cigarettes, baseball bats, knives, WHY ? They kill way more than guns do, and always will. If not for men carrying guns none of you anti-gun idiots would be able to voice your opinion, Most of you never carried a gun to defend anything...Would you want your wife raped ? your children molested ? I would hope not, The only thing that stops a bad man with a gun is a GOOD man with a gun...That is a FACT you cannot dispute no matter what you say...Obama has 11 ARMED GUARDS that take his kids to school and watch over them...Are your kids so WORTHLESS they do not deserve the same ? Is your life so WORTHLESS you do not deserve the right to protect it ? IF you want to ban guns ? You are WORTHLESS and need to be killed by a CRIMINAL who will NEVER turn in his gun....FOOLS...
no more liberty

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Won't be long until gun owners and anyone else that supports freedom and liberty will be hunted down and killed by Barry's drones. Even chief military personel are being asked if they would fire on American citizens if ordered. The ones that say no are being dismissed. Wonder what the ATF and homeland security need the millions of rounds of ammo that they have been stockpiling for?
NRAsupporter

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

i dont understand how you think its a good idea to outlaw guns. you call us ignorant? lets name off some diplomats that outlawed firearms, Stalin, Castro, and hussien? need i go on. your to ignorant to realize the fact that guns are gone people will suffer, far worse then they are now. you say outlaw firearms to lessen murders? last i checked murder was illegal so what make you think outlawing guns will work? meth and cocaine is illegal yet it is still a problem. we think logically while you think with what new statistic is out. statistics dont mean shit considering every american out there thinks differently. but yet WE are the ignorant ones.
lc 11 years ago

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Look its def not the gun think abotu it JUST about every shooting os planned.What would you do if someone broke in and was takign yoru kids and they had a gun and you didnt your dead or injured seriously you think the guns do it on there own hahahaha..They need VERY STRICT rules to even buy a gun and the illegal guns wont stop and those who have deer rifles and other rifles that get food for there fAMILY and other's and the intertament and shit you city slicker's and ppl who dont have a use for guns you should always have one incase because i would love to see a intuder i have 3 loaded gun at all times ak-47 9mm and 30-06 2 are arm lenth away and my alarm will wake me up and they will run while there running the night vision ak scope with drop them stupid theveing fucks DEAD HAHAHAH KEEP GUNS AROUND IT HAS SAVED MY FAMILY ONCE WHEN I WAS AT WORK AND THE OL LADY SHOT HIS ASS IN THE SHOULDER HE DROPPED SHE GOT NOTHING AT ALL HIM 11 YEARS BUDDY!!!!!!!!!! good luck taking our WV GUN FUCKERRRRRSSS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 84 of84
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tunnelton Discussions

Search the Tunnelton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LC EMS Kenny als 3 min Local 6
The Grafton Monster sightings of 1965 (Jul '06) 7 min hdkrazee 25
What happened to Eric Benton Newlon? 8 min Neighborhood Dog 19
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 27 min fitness-guru 43,544
Mountain Monsters: Grafton Monster of Taylor Co... 29 min Monster Mash 3
Josh Williams 1 hr xxxjanedoexxx 4
Taylor County Commision Ballot 3 hr Lopie 23
•••
•••
•••
Tunnelton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tunnelton Jobs

•••