Hundreds hunt wily coyote

Hundreds hunt wily coyote

There are 3 comments on the Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader story from Feb 4, 2007, titled Hundreds hunt wily coyote. In it, Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader reports that:

TUNKHANNOCK - There's a simple reason why the number of coyotes harvested during this year's Northeast Coyote Hunt more than doubled last year's total - snow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader.

Maggie Barnett

Redwood City, CA

#1 Mar 24, 2007
I think that the article on hunting cayotes is one of the most repulsive things I have ever read. Have any of these hunters or you heard of animal preservation? Have any of you ever watched an animal show on TV? Please discontinue trapping and hunting animals.
Steve Austin

Germantown, MD

#2 Mar 24, 2007
Maggie Barnett wrote:
I think that the article on hunting cayotes is one of the most repulsive things I have ever read. Have any of these hunters or you heard of animal preservation? Have any of you ever watched an animal show on TV? Please discontinue trapping and hunting animals.

Quit pestering the good folk of the commonwealth. Stick to whining about such nonsense in your own state, it has enough problems of its own!
jerry lewis

Plymouth, PA

#3 Jan 11, 2011
kill them all ahahahah!!!!! die coyotes die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tunkhannock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police charge four in OF (Dec '09) Mar '18 BevAustin 4
Mary Beth Harshbarger (Dec '12) Feb '18 Karma Foryou 13
Blonde- Phil's Auto body (Nov '17) Nov '17 Jkup 1
I Hate Gin's Tavern (Feb '09) Sep '17 Steven Averys Sli... 27
News Police seek man wanted on statuatory sexual ass... (Jul '17) Jul '17 COCO4U 2
drug bust (Apr '13) Jan '17 Out4blood 4
meshoppen pa (Dec '06) Nov '16 Link Cornell 13

Tunkhannock Jobs

Personal Finance

Tunkhannock Mortgages