Mary Beth Harshbarger
Question

Metairie, LA

#1 Dec 12, 2012
I just saw the episode on Dateline about the hunting "accident" Wikipedia says that she was born Eddie Kinter in Meshoppen and transitione during the eighties. Was she really a man who went through surgery? I missed the first part of the show, but are the chidren her step-children? I am so confused!
Cassmom

Abington, MA

#2 Oct 15, 2014
Confused about this also as "Murderpedia" states the same. The show "Snapped" never mentions this but does state that Harshbarger was pregnant twice.
Lol

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2014
Mary Beth gave birth to her two children with Mark. She's definitely not transgendered. Murderpedia is similar to Wikipedia, right? Anyone can say anything, even if it's totally made up.
Lol

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2014
Her maiden name was Kinter. Mary Beth Kinter.
factchecker72

Pittston, PA

#5 Aug 7, 2016
Question wrote:
I just saw the episode on Dateline about the hunting "accident" Wikipedia says that she was born Eddie Kinter in Meshoppen and transitione during the eighties. Was she really a man who went through surgery? I missed the first part of the show, but are the chidren her step-children? I am so confused!
She was born a female. Had 3 biological kids. 1 at the age of 15
factchecker72

Pittston, PA

#6 Aug 7, 2016
Lol wrote:
Her maiden name was Kinter. Mary Beth Kinter.
she was an adopted child
JustWondering

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Aug 26, 2016
Question wrote:
I also read this on Wikipedia and was wondering the same thing! Those two sites are usually correct so where did this far fetched error come from? Thx LOL and others for the correction.
JustWondering

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Aug 26, 2016
Question wrote:
Same info on Murderpedia...****
Link Cornell

Eustis, FL

#9 Nov 30, 2016
Question wrote:
First, if you are going to use names, began by spelling them correctly, it's "Kintner. No, she was born a "female". No, the children are hers.

She was adopted by my cousin, James Kintner and his wife, Betty along with two other adopted children, William, aka Billy and John, aka Johnnie. John has died.
Link Cornell

Eustis, FL

#10 Nov 30, 2016
factchecker72 wrote:
<quoted text>

she was an adopted child
Again,. check the last name spelled correctly, Kintner. How do I know the correct spelling, her adopted father was my cousin.
Tallblonde58

Martin, TN

#11 May 2, 2017
Yes I just read this on murderpedia. We do need to keep in mind that it's the Internet and anybody can write anything but- it's such a strange thing to make up! And if you look at pictures of her she has a square face and you think welllll. Maybe.thanks for the reply.
Karma Foryou

New York, NY

#12 Saturday Feb 3
Link Cornell wrote:
<quoted text>

First, if you are going to use names, began by spelling them correctly, it's "Kintner. No, she was born a "female". No, the children are hers.

She was adopted by my cousin, James Kintner and his wife, Betty along with two other adopted children, William, aka Billy and John, aka Johnnie. John has died.
Where is she living now and has she changed her name or remarried?
I'm shocked that she's still alive.
Karma Foryou

New York, NY

#13 Saturday Feb 3
Can't she be tried for murder in the United States?
She crossed country lines to commit a murder for profit.
No way was this an accident.
I can't believe that someone hasn't beaten her to death or burned her alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tunkhannock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blonde- Phil's Auto body Nov '17 Jkup 1
I Hate Gin's Tavern (Feb '09) Sep '17 Steven Averys Sli... 27
News Police seek man wanted on statuatory sexual ass... (Jul '17) Jul '17 COCO4U 2
News Police charge four in OF (Dec '09) Apr '17 JJ genell 3
drug bust (Apr '13) Jan '17 Out4blood 4
meshoppen pa (Dec '06) Nov '16 Link Cornell 13
New german grocery store locating to the USA. (Nov '16) Nov '16 charly 1

Tunkhannock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tunkhannock Mortgages