Employee dies after P&G industrial ac...

Employee dies after P&G industrial accident

There are 2 comments on the The Times-Tribune story from Mar 24, 2012, titled Employee dies after P&G industrial accident. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

An employee at the Procter & Gamble Paper Products plant in Washington Twp., Wyoming County was critically injured in an industrial accident Saturday around 1:30 p.m. and later died at Tyler Memorial Hospital in Tunkhannock at 3 p.m. Alex Fried, spokesman for the local plant, said Saturday evening the individual's name would not be released until ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

co-worker from Oxnard

Glendale, CA

#1 Mar 25, 2012
From your sister plant in California; our thoughts and prayers are with you. May God bring comfort for this terrible tragedy.
Albany Ga Plant

Perry, GA

#2 Mar 26, 2012
Our hearts and prayers are with all of you. We will be here to help all of you in every way we can. GOD bless you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tunkhannock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police charge four in OF (Dec '09) Apr 1 JJ genell 3
drug bust (Apr '13) Jan '17 Out4blood 4
Mary Beth Harshbarger (Dec '12) Nov '16 Link Cornell 10
meshoppen pa (Dec '06) Nov '16 Link Cornell 13
New german grocery store locating to the USA. Nov '16 charly 1
How to create many job's Nov '16 Art 1
I Hate Gin's Tavern (Feb '09) Nov '16 Kimmy 26

Tunkhannock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance