Tunkhannock man gets 110 years for raping girl, 11

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: The Times-Tribune

A Tunkhannock man will spend up to 110 years in state prison for repeatedly raping an 11-year-old girl.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Towanda, PA

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Rot away in jail!
curiositykills

Emmaus, PA

#2 Nov 24, 2012
So how do they go about proving something like this? What was the girls connection to the offender? Thus far, my understanding is that some brat screamed rape and a man has his life ruined. This happens in the fostercare system all the time. "Moe" the man of the hour here has lived on my street for years and was my babysitter as a kid! In the event he did do it this is sad because ii never had an issue with him and he never struck me in any kinda violent rapist kinda manner. I understand these types of things are hard to prove but a mans life is practically over and were applauding this girl who could very well be lying. Mind all that I've seen this in the fostercare system and politely question the ethics of both todays youth and the swift and thoughtless actions of todays narsisistic government. The people who have my simpathy are moe's family. They're good people and my opinion won't change till some proof is brought to the table in regards to this accusation.
smh26

Palmerton, PA

#3 Apr 2, 2013
how is this to be proven? you mean besides that fact that he admitted he was on drugs when he did it?.. I think that's all we need to prove something like this =]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tunkhannock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i would like to run for mayor of nicholson, pen... Jan 22 Scott Schaffer ch... 1
Woman punches, kicks police chief, other officers (Dec '10) Dec '14 Meshoppen arrestee 7
Emotion flows with news of Eric Frein's capture Dec '14 fk yeah 3
Mary Beth Harshbarger (Dec '12) Dec '14 Lol 4
I nominate Scott Schaffer For Mayor of TUNKHANNOCK (Jul '14) Aug '14 Jim Coles 3
Harveys Lake council to make offer on Villa Roma (May '14) Jul '14 pasta police 3
Debate: Marijuana - Tunkhannock, PA (Sep '10) Jul '14 Your momma. 8
Tunkhannock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tunkhannock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:14PM
Boston College's Ryan Day joins Philadelphia Eagles staff