Marsicano can run in Hazleton

WILKES-BARRE - A judge on Wednesday ruled Hazleton mayoral candidate Michael Marsicano lives in the city and can run for the mayor's seat there. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rosie Carrelli

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2007
In my opinion Mike Marsicano, would make a good MAYOR AGAIN. He was a PA State Trooper for 10 yrs. Mike was an airline captian he is also a FEDERAL MARSHALL, Mike LOVES the city of HAZLETON and would do everything in his POWER to PROTECT the CITY he loves, some of MIKE'S OPPONENTS call MIKE a HOT HEAD. Well I DONT agree. Mike is PASSIONATE when he believes what he is doing is the RIGHT thing. So to ANYONE in doubt about VOTING for MIKE but YOUR doubts to REST. A VOTE for MIKE is the RIGHT DECISION.
A classic rocker

Trevorton, PA

#2 Apr 4, 2007
Well the people of Hazleton BITE, another GOOD project HISTORY, the Airport, un less you are CAN DO here you are screwed & our people worry about HUNTING not JOBS....Pretty dumb.
Joey Boots

Wilkes Barre, PA

#3 May 5, 2007
I couldn't agree with you more Rosie! Marsicano is the right man for the job! The city has gone to hell over the past 8 years, and this current administration thinks that the city of Hazleton is in excellent condition. Well, I guess Barletta and his administration are blind, deaf, and dumb.
mark lavelle

Danbury, CT

#4 Jul 24, 2007
what are you people smoking?
mike marsicano was a horrible mayor
Jose Canusee

Lake City, FL

#5 Jul 25, 2007
I and all my friends will support the candidate that understands the plight of undocumented workers/families.
AJ-S

West Sayville, NY

#6 Jul 25, 2007
TESTING
AJ-S

West Sayville, NY

#7 Jul 25, 2007
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIKED MARSICANO WERE THE DRUG DEALERS AND THE MAFIA
Jose Canusee

Lake City, FL

#8 Jul 25, 2007
Does Marsicano favor helping undocumented workers? If so, he's our man.
GoHomeIllegals

Salem, OR

#9 Jul 26, 2007
Jose. Why do you want to help the illegal aliens?

And, you are posting from Dallas, Texas, so why would he be your man.
Jose Canusee

Lake City, FL

#10 Jul 26, 2007
GoHomeIllegals wrote:
I don't know why it came up that I am from Dallas. Maybe it is because of my server. Without giving too much info, I can assure you I am from the Hazleton/Freeland/Mountain Top area and I want to be a documented citizen. By the way, are you really from Salem, Oregon? I doubt it. But if you are, why do you care why I am interested in the happenings of Hazleton?
Your government wants a United North America in order to combat the threat from the fanatic islamic muslims and I support what your government wants and they also want us brothers from south of the border in this country and that is why they are offering all these benefits. I would be crazy to turn these down.

Since: Jul 07

AOL

#11 Aug 2, 2007
Rosie Carrelli wrote:
In my opinion Mike Marsicano, would make a good MAYOR AGAIN. He was a PA State Trooper for 10 yrs. Mike was an airline captian he is also a FEDERAL MARSHALL, Mike LOVES the city of HAZLETON and would do everything in his POWER to PROTECT the CITY he loves, some of MIKE'S OPPONENTS call MIKE a HOT HEAD. Well I DONT agree. Mike is PASSIONATE when he believes what he is doing is the RIGHT thing. So to ANYONE in doubt about VOTING for MIKE but YOUR doubts to REST. A VOTE for MIKE is the RIGHT DECISION.
IS THIS A THANKS MOM OR WHAT

AOL

#12 Aug 2, 2007
GoHomeIllegals wrote:
HEY GOHOME . YOU HAVE GOT TO GO THE HISPANIC CRIME LINK ON THIS FORM!!! JOSE IS GETTING HIS A$$ KICKED BY A GIRL!!!! THATS WHY HES COMMING HERE
Jose Canusee

Lake City, FL

#13 Aug 2, 2007
Bobby/Mary; I go to whatever site contains ignorant hate mongering, bigotry.
You folks are attacking the wrong group--but that is what selfish ignorant bigots do.
You and your ILK like to attack certain segments of minorities because you feel secure in a larger group typically led by some loud mouth that tells you what to think and how to act. You and your ILK would have been the typical brown shirt, hob nailed booters that followed Hitler back in the 30's/40's.
You could care less about the future/good of your country because you allow your hate/bigotry to overtake your logical thinking. You don't want to admit nor acknowledge the fact that without a source of cheaper/non-union labor your industry will move off shore and that, my friend, is what you are promoting. I care more about your country than you and your ILK.

AOL

#14 Aug 3, 2007
You just dont get it. without you & your kind
our children will have to stay home until they turn 30. before you came here with your cheap labor, our kids had those jobs. it was a way to teach them the meaning of a dollar. as it is now our childern wont go work for two dollars an hour. lets say they did work for two dollars per hour just to get those jobs. would you work for one dollar? i dont think so.
all your doing is makeing the harder for our childern to find work , and when they are old enough to understand, they wont want you here either. by that time, they will be alot more pissed off than we are, cause they'll understand what your doing to them
Jose Canusee

Lake City, FL

#15 Aug 3, 2007
Hey Bobby/Mary; your complaining to the wrong person. I have no sympathy for you, and obviously your government has no sympathy for you. I can only take advantage of the enticements, it is your government that gives us the enticements. If offered something we will take it.

AOL

#16 Aug 3, 2007
Thats what i was hopeing you would say!!!!!!!!
Jose Canusee

Lake City, FL

#17 Aug 3, 2007
So now that I said it, so what? I have been repeating this for some time.
It is no secret that your reps have made it easy for us to come here and they make it easy to stay here until they finally give us amnesty/citizenship.
Have you dunderheads of heard of "entrapment"?
Look, if an official/cop/government sets you up and entraps you, you walk!
Your reps are guilty of entrapment. They enticed us here and they keep us here with many benefits, so, WHO IS AT FAULT? Quit blaming us. Of course you will continue to blame us and not your own ILK because you are all a bunch of hate mongering bigots. I bet none of you have any Jewish, Black, Asian, Latino friends! You KKK followers are all alike. Sniveling Cowards.

AOL

#18 Aug 4, 2007
Any one found guilty of helping illeagles will face charges MOSTLY THE ACLU
Jose Canusee

Lake City, FL

#19 Aug 4, 2007
Bobbie, I no longer assume you are stupid. You leave no doubt.

AOL

#20 Aug 5, 2007
Jose Canusee wrote:
Bobbie, I no longer assume you are stupid. You leave no doubt.
Just watch it unfold from the other side of the border.
after you've gone. not only have you ruined it for the poor folks ,who came here the right way, your going to screw it up for the ones who tried to help you .aiding & abetting. the ones who came here the right way dont want you here either. their lives have been turned upside down. all thay wanted was to become Americans, to WORK for a better life. your coming here has made them illeagles. i have hispanic family members, before you came here , a person of hispanic decent was just that!!!! NOW as far as im concerned all of them are you dip shi7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tunkhannock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Tunkhannock, PA (Sep '10) Feb '15 MARK S BROZUSKY JR 9
i would like to run for mayor of nicholson, pen... Jan '15 Scott Schaffer ch... 1
News Woman punches, kicks police chief, other officers (Dec '10) Dec '14 Meshoppen arrestee 7
News Emotion flows with news of Eric Frein's capture Dec '14 fk yeah 3
Mary Beth Harshbarger (Dec '12) Dec '14 Lol 4
I nominate Scott Schaffer For Mayor of TUNKHANNOCK (Jul '14) Aug '14 Jim Coles 3
News Harveys Lake council to make offer on Villa Roma (May '14) Jul '14 pasta police 3
Tunkhannock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tunkhannock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]