Police Blotter

TUNKHANNOCK TOWNSHIP Man accused of sex with girl, leaving her pregnant A Poconos man had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl in Tunkhannock Township that left her pregnant last year, Pocono Mountain Regional police said. Full Story
amazing

Wilmington, DE

#2 Jun 5, 2009
So, is this guy a PhD candidate? MBA? BA? GED?
What a wonderful world

Breinigsville, PA

#3 Jun 5, 2009
The girl was a ho and the guy gets arrested. I am not for child molesters but this is all crap. Why not arrest the girl for having sex while she is still a minor? They arrest people for drinking underage. Again, I don't agree with what the guy did, but this is just another waste of tax payers money. Not very long ago, people we getting married at the age of 14 and 15.
Law and society suck

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 5, 2009
So he was probably a PhD candidate, but really are we doing him an justice by putting him in jail. Another child without a father and another father not taking responsiblity for child support. Tax payers will pay for this bill and child for the next 18 years. What a wonderland world it is. Monroe county DA should reevaulate his decision. Insert foot into mouth. This is no justice, especially if she wanted it. I bet they planned for her to get pregnant and I bet mom knew of the relationship, till the daughter got pregnant. GO FOR THE GOLD DA
go go go

Allentown, PA

#5 Jun 5, 2009
He played her. She is young and foolish and he was the one who knows. That is why is AS$ will be in Jail for the next decade! And pay child support after that for another
Bethlehem Woman

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Jun 5, 2009
Legality & morality aside, when I count the time by March she should be being a mother, not being pregnant....

“Go O's!”

Since: Dec 07

Reading, PA

#7 Jun 5, 2009
Wouldn't it make more sense to let the guy keep working and pay for the kid's support rather than throw him into jail?
Otherwise, taxpayers foot his room and board and could be caring for the child too.
Tony

Center Valley, PA

#9 Jun 5, 2009
Another knocked up wh***, who we have to foot the bill for, not only for her and child, but to keep his butt in jail. Because this dude wants to screw a 15 yr old, and she says yes, our taxes have to pay for 3 people. what a waste. death penalty for the dude, take away the child and give it to a family that really wants one, and she should get an education, because all she is going to learn now is how to let the state take care of her for the rest of her life.

Since: Feb 07

Paulsboro, NJ

#10 Jun 5, 2009
"was pregnant"? I guess not any more...
TREY

Allentown, PA

#11 Jun 5, 2009
nice

“Your Own Peace Prize Inside”

Since: Mar 07

Hyannis, Mass

#12 Jun 5, 2009
matt_psu wrote:
Nice Catch.
I missed that first time I read it.
ladyfree

Tamaqua, PA

#13 Jun 5, 2009
TUNKHANNOCK is a rather nice area and developing, in a good way.
I suspect she will be moving herself and infant into the coal regions soon with the rest of the young breeders!
cereal city

United States

#14 Jun 6, 2009
Start payin. He wasn't even smart enough to wear a rubber. He deserves what he gets.
Doomed

Jericho, NY

#15 Jun 7, 2009
And to think this Hick Molester missed the Nascar Race..... Sheeeesh
Amy

Allentown, PA

#16 Jun 10, 2009
matt_psu wrote:
No shit she had her kid, she was pregnant last year.So that would mean she WAS Pregnant. get it Right buddy
11235813fib

Whitehall, PA

#17 Jun 10, 2009
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
No **** she had her kid, she was pregnant last year.So that would mean she WAS Pregnant. get it Right buddy
well.. he was still right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tunkhannock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Beth Harshbarger (Dec '12) Oct 15 Cassmom 2
I nominate Scott Schaffer For Mayor of TUNKHANNOCK Aug '14 Jim Coles 3
Harveys Lake council to make offer on Villa Roma Jul '14 pasta police 3
Debate: Marijuana - Tunkhannock, PA (Sep '10) Jul '14 Your momma. 8
GOP's $29.1B spending plan clears key House com... Jun '14 POWER is gay 1
Life anything but a drag for auto racing Hall o... Jun '14 BuzGuy Giordano 1
This week's meetings Jun '14 BuzGuy Giordano 1
Tunkhannock Dating
Find my Match

Tunkhannock Jobs