First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jason Wendell Konopka

Jermyn, PA

#1 Feb 13, 2009
Oh I Hate Gin's Tavern. I Love The BlueBird. They Should Just Get Rid Of Gin's Tavern And Put In
A Store Like Good Old Schmidt's Market With The
Wood Plank Floor. They Don't Need Gin's Tavern.
They Need Some Country Market With Wood Plank Flooring And Nice To Shop At. They Should Close
Gin's Down In Factoryville And Move It To Wyalusing PA. That Would Be Nice.
Andrea

Havertown, PA

#2 Feb 22, 2009
I love their Hotwing Pizza,it's the best around. I remember when I was younger it was the Smoke House, great memories there...
Rachel

Ulster, PA

#3 Apr 13, 2009
I love Gin's!!

myspace.com/rachelclarkofficial - go there to hear awesome music :).
Sarah

Sweet Valley, PA

#4 May 2, 2009
If you hate Gin's Tavern why would you move it to Wyalusing?
Dee

College Point, NY

#5 Sep 11, 2009
I love Gin's...always have, always will.
John

York, PA

#6 Sep 11, 2009
I used to like Gin's but last time we went (about 2 months ago) the service was terrible. Others I know have said the same thing.
Susan

Hop Bottom, PA

#7 Sep 29, 2009
I love Gins, always good food - huge portions and reasonable! It's like Nicholson's and Factoryville's "Cheers". What I like is they have something on the menu to please everyone and great specials! Family Friendly and just all around a nice homey style place. I think they are perfect right where they are!
stacy from factoryville

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2009
I have lived in factoryville for 22 years and I have to say that I too hate Gin's. The resaon is the service! I don't know how they do it, but every time I have gone in there I have been treated like I was bothering them. Not welcoming at all!
mgr

Palo Alto, CA

#10 Mar 7, 2010
Jason Wendell Konopka wrote:
Oh I Hate Gin's Tavern. I Love The BlueBird. They Should Just Get Rid Of Gin's Tavern And Put In
They Need Some Country Market With Wood Plank Flooring And Nice To Shop At. They Should Close
Who owns Gin's tavern now?
Justin

Clarks Summit, PA

#11 Mar 7, 2010
hey piss off all you gins haters out there! Gins is awesome i just ordered a buffalo boli and i cant wait to go pick it up! best in the area buffalo boli!!!
Jack - handsome lake

Midland, MI

#12 May 27, 2010
Jason Wendell Konopka wrote:
So if you don't like the place - don't go there! it's that simple. I agree that the service is slow most of the time but in general, it's a great place, good food and prices !
SUE

Fort Loudon, PA

#13 Aug 16, 2010
Mgr --- The owners of Gin's is Mark Vanko and Bob Kearn
Barb

Mechanicsburg, PA

#14 Nov 22, 2011
Gin's treats us great! Our Rotary Club meets there on Tuesdays at noon. The waitress, Jen, knows all of our drink orders by heart. She even knows what we regularly order. She is very courteous and helpful. Gin's has also helped us with fundraising! We recently had a very successful breakfast to earn money for our club.
The turkey ranchero wrap is awesome! I give Gin's a thumbs up!
hinx

Marcus Hook, PA

#17 Mar 19, 2012
You're either trolling or an idiot. Gin's is a great family restaurant. They have excellent wings, pizza, and mozzarella sticks. If travelling north of the factoryville relight be sure to check them out.
jjj

Towanda, PA

#18 Jul 3, 2012
Andrea wrote:
I love their Hotwing Pizza,it's the best around. I remember when I was younger it was the Smoke House, great memories there...
you have terible taste 4 pizza
NEPA Pizza Review

Noxen, PA

#19 Aug 5, 2012
I have a love hate relationship with Gin's Pizza. The recipies are amazing, but that only translates into the food being amazing about 1 out of 4 times. Very inconsistent and service is poor. Check out my full review of a recent visit here:

http://nepapizzareview.blogspot.com/2012/07/g...

Let me know what you guys think!
Jason Wendell Konopka

Towanda, PA

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Hey Guys, If Gin's Tavern Ever CLOSES OUT OF BUSINESS IN FACTORYVILLE PA, I HOPE TO SEE
Kevin's Wholesale Open Up.
Kevin's Wholesale, LLC. has earned a position on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in America 3 years running. We are currently ranked in the top 100 out of more than 20,000 companies in the Advertising Specialty industry. It is the mission of Kevin's Wholesale to provide excellence in quality, customer service and value beyond the expectations of our customers. We distinguish ourselves from our peers through creativity, refined production processes, details of execution and proactive philosophies. Our 85,000 square foot facility which houses our corporate offices is located in Scranton, PA.

Our strategy is simple: function more as a partner than a vendor. This means looking at our clients more holistically, more comprehensively, and not simply project to project. Whether we are working with our biggest client or our smallest, our team never loses their sense of urgency toward each client's program. After the initial implementation, we continue working to refine each program model through service, marketing and inventory reviews. The overall program goal is to sustain profitable growth through operational excellence while maximizing return on investment.

Kevinís has fostered relationships with select vendors who have proven to us that their goods meet our high standards of quality and workmanship. Our philosophy is to be proactive rather than reactive. With our programs and infrastructure in place, we are able to anticipate our clients' needs. Continuous communication and our daily review of stock levels allow us to be up to date at all times and to be positioned to easily add or subtract from the product line as needed.

Kevinís is at the forefront of technology and ecommerce. Our IT department is able to create and maintain any type of custom internet catalog or custom web store that our clients require. Our web stores reflect our vast experience in the promotional products industry and the years of development invested in our solutions. We host and manage a breadth of stores, B2B and B2C, which include an extensive list of features. All web stores use a secure server with encryption to ensure confidentiality of all sensitive data between your computer and the web server. Personal information is collected solely for Kevin's Wholesale, LLC to use in communication and delivery of our products.

In summary, we look to save you money by making the process easier and limiting customer service challenges. Our account executives are always available to answer your questions and react quickly to solve any problems. The Kevin's Team works tirelessly to provide concepts, strategies and solutions that will save you time and let you focus on your business.
KEVIN'S IS A CLOTHING RETAIL STORE. It Currently Has 1 Located In Scranton PA.
Go To http://www.kevins.biz/ And Check Out The Website.
Lake Sheridan

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Aug 12, 2013
Gin's is alright. Their pizza is great if you tell them you do not want it rock hard. Don't bother trying to have dinner during their live music because the band is way too loud for indoors.
Actually if you want good food for a good price in an atmosphere that is pleasant to eat in, go to B&B on Manning road.
Ed from Dalton

Archbald, PA

#23 Aug 24, 2013
I will preface this comment with the statement that my family has enjoyed Gin's for many years. I find that the wait staff is always friendly, but lately they don't seem to be up to speed on what's in their menu items or on their beer tap list. It took me four waitresses the other night to find out if they had any Nimble Hill beer on tap. I was told no, but a few minutes later the table next to ours got a pitcher of a Nimble Hill beer. If they don't have one, Gin's needs a floor manager to educate their staff weekly or monthly on their food/beverages.
Also, last night I ordered my favorite hot turkey sandwich. When it arrived, the gravy tasted sour and was obviously bad. Our waitress tasted it and agreed. She took the order back to the kitchen and returned several minutes later. She told me that they used "yesterday's gravy" on my order, and they would remake my order with "today's gravy"! What's up with that?! Food poisoning, anyone? Sounds like the kitchen needs some major improvement on it's food handling procedures. Needless to say, I don't think we'll be back anytime soon!
Annonomys

Dallas, PA

#25 Feb 27, 2014
I hope they close GIN'S TAVERN DOWN. GIN'S SUCKS. I know a great Real Estate Agent For Gin's Tavern to SELL Their Business with
CENTURY 21 SHERLOCK HOMES CLARKS SUMMIT PA.
Listing Agent GALE LEWIS. Gin's PLEASE CLOSE YOUR BUSINESS
DOWN. MOVE IT TO WAVERLY PENNSYLVANIA. WAVERLY 18471 HOME OF THE COMMUNITY HOUSE Needs A GOOD BAR. SO Gin's Can MOVE TO WAVERLY, PENNSYLVANIA. That will be a HAPPY DAY When GIN'S MOVES TO WAVERLY PA. Don't you think so? Gin's Route 107 Location Should Be listed for $192,985.
With CENTURY 21 SHERLOCK HOMES CLARKS SUMMIT PA Listing Agent GALE LEWIS. Hopefully A New Business Will Buy The Location bringing more jobs to Factoryville Pennsylvania.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tunkhannock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Idea for Tunkahannock. Aug 22 Frank 1
This can help Tunkhannock. Jul 31 Asher 1
meshoppen pa (Dec '06) Jun '15 Darlene 12
Debate: Marijuana - Tunkhannock, PA (Sep '10) May '15 eric 10
looking for her May '15 you know 1
Harveys Lake officials to look into vicious dog... May '15 Shawn 1
David, Mike, Rhonda, Debby , Cindy Smith. Apr '15 Kathy Galloway Sh... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tunkhannock Mortgages