Fatal Accident Reported on I-80

Dec 6, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: GantDaily.com

An accident on Interstate 80 claimed the life of a 27-year-old Tunkhannock man on Wednesday afternoon. via GantDaily.com

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Jeremiah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

R.I.P Steve
betsywpa

Pittston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

I was in a terrible accident on I-80 due to water laying on the road. I hit that water and hydroplaned which sent my suv sideways and inturn rolled 3 times and landed on the bank. I was later fined for "failure to stay in my lane" Hello, I-80 officials, if that road was fixed I would not have left my lane. I listen to the scanner and in one evening there were 4 calls for accidents on I-80. Finally after the 3rd accident they were going to get the state out there to look at the road. That highway is dangerous. Anyone that drives on there in bad weather is just nuts. I personally will not drive on that road again unless the sun is shining.
Kris from Phila PA

Woodbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

About 10 years ago my husband, daughter and i were
travelling to knobles for a retreat. Luckily my
husband was driving because I didn't even notice
the car approaching us head on. My husband moved
over a lane and the car flew right by us. I have
no idea what happened. How can someone travel for
quite a distance and not realize they're going the WRONG WAY. I work in the legal field and I have come across many law suits that stem from I80. Aren't there any DO NOT ENTER or WRONG WAY
signs at the exits so people will realize they may
be entering the highway in the wrong direction. Who desined this road anyway. With so many more cars on the road, the officials need to get back on the job and check things out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tunkhannock Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tunkhannock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance