Motor Vehicle Crash & DUI refusal

Full story: Vermont State Police Department of Public Safety

LOCATION : I-89 southbound near mile marker 38, Brookfield, VT VIOLATION: DUI refusal ACCUSED: Cara M. Behm AGE: 24 CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Williston, VT SUMMARY OF INCIDENT Behm was traveling southbound on ...
Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2012
Mark Andersen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2006

This girl was in the wrong place at the wrong time. the police obviously harrassed her and she should have not ibeen treated in the way that she was.
John

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2007

I think she should get the same as any guy would get put in jail...
LeeNa

Freeport, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

Mark Andersen wrote:
This girl was in the wrong place at the wrong time. the police obviously harrassed her and she should have not ibeen treated in the way that she was.
very much wrong place/wrong time scenario. if you only knew how poorly they treated the girl...
Fred

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

This Cara Behm person is now in trouble in Pittsburgh.

Since: Dec 07

Burlington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2007

She is a pyscho who was apparently aimlessly driving around in her parent's car at 4 am!! Her dady hired a lwayer to fight her charges and she got it plead down to a neg. operation. Of course they had to wait until her 5 year deferred sentence for posession of HERION was up before she was convicted so that she wouldn't lose her precious deferred sentence.
Everyone in burlington knows what a poser she and what an embarrassment she is to her lawyer-daddy.
meanofficer

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

"This girl was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The police obviously harassed her and she should have not been treated in the way that she was."

It is nice to see people defending the criminal again and accusing the police of harassment. It is particularly vindicating to me...the mean police officer who was supposedly "harassing" this poor girl, to see one of Vermont's finest in trouble again, hopefully in a place where her family connections cannot fix things.

If only those defending her could have seen the situation or if they could have seen the way this girl treated the hospital staff in Randolph where she was being processed for DUI or have heard her foul mouth berate her own mother.

It is nice to see she is at least documenting her crimes now….
jamievt

Williston, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2008

i think that girl is badass. she's the best graf artist in te state and you all gave her what she wanted - it's better to be talked about (even if it's negative) than to never be noticed at all. even bad publicity is good publicity. those who hate her are only jealous because she's lucky to have a good family and is attractive. stiop hating on a girl you don't know and live your lives like normal people. and yeah, i have met her, she's mad cool.
jamievt

Williston, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2008

jessburlvt wrote:
She is a pyscho who was apparently aimlessly driving around in her parent's car at 4 am!! Her dady hired a lwayer to fight her charges and she got it plead down to a neg. operation. Of course they had to wait until her 5 year deferred sentence for posession of HERION was up before she was convicted so that she wouldn't lose her precious deferred sentence.
Everyone in burlington knows what a poser she and what an embarrassment she is to her lawyer-daddy.
JEALOUS!!!!!!
jessinburlvt

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2008

To who ever jamievt is, Jealous? Sorry, had to stop laughing before I respond to you. Yes, so jealous. sorry, had to stop laughing again. What is most hilarious is that you are actually cara behm using a different screen name to respond. Everyone, I think it is settled, Cara Behm is a diguisting, sick individual with no value. No sense in defending a loser, because then you just look like a loser too!

Since: Jan 08

Saint Albans, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2008

jessinburlvt wrote:
To who ever jamievt is, Jealous? Sorry, had to stop laughing before I respond to you. Yes, so jealous. sorry, had to stop laughing again. What is most hilarious is that you are actually cara behm using a different screen name to respond. Everyone, I think it is settled, Cara Behm is a diguisting, sick individual with no value. No sense in defending a loser, because then you just look like a loser too!
hahaha jamievt you just got burned!!!
you dont know who i am

Waterbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Anyone who sleeps around for a twenty dollar peice of rock is gotta be way cool.
Cara, i work at a pharmacy, ask me about discount savings on bulk Penicilin.
Also, your nipples look like dirty pencil erasers, i know i have the pictures.
P.S. you're art is terrible
you dont know who i am

Waterbury, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

oh BTW, i showed that pic to my girlfriend and she said u looked like u were over 30 years old.

i guess the mind is 26, and the Vajayjay is 100
mrxxxx

Essex Junction, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

I have to agree with Jamie/officer mean on this one... i Know her and she would sell out anyone to stay out of jail. When she went to jail the first time back in 2000 for stealing parking meters with schieldrop, she screamed "I have AIDS" so no one would fuck with her. BTW our womens jail here is like 50 old ladies. hahahaha
Irving Abrams

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

jamievt wrote:
i think that girl is badass. she's the best graf artist in te state and you all gave her what she wanted - it's better to be talked about (even if it's negative) than to never be noticed at all. even bad publicity is good publicity. those who hate her are only jealous because she's lucky to have a good family and is attractive. stiop hating on a girl you don't know and live your lives like normal people. and yeah, i have met her, she's mad cool.
Cara? is that you?
Weak- She is a Police Informant, and EVERYONE KNOWS. She INFORMS on people to get out of situations, otherwise she would not have made the 5 year deferred sentence. I even know someone she ratted on who called her PO and asked why she wasn't violated. You are violated upon being CHARGED not found guilty. She just preys on black guys who are new to the area and don't know about the Law Enforcement situation here.
The real Brooks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

That was not either of us. You really are that dumb, cara.
Yea right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Cara Marie Behm, age 30 "yeah, i've made some poor decisions and i've definitely acted not so nice at times, but hey, it happens. I've never had to make a single statement to the police b/c like it's been said above,"
You have made many statements to the police over many years.
You are an informant. A rat.
Numerous convictions have been made because of your statements.
You have no street cred.
No one respects you.
Move away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Tunbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tunbridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••