Cortland County man abducted in Iraq

Cortland County man abducted in Iraq

There are 1 comment on the Star-Gazette story from Jan 26, 2007, titled Cortland County man abducted in Iraq. In it, Star-Gazette reports that:

Shawn P. Falter, 25, of Homer, was one of four American soldiers abducted during a sophisticated sneak attack last week in the Shiite holy city of Karbala, the U.S. military confirmed today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Gazette.

Bear

Oneida, NY

#1 Jan 27, 2007
You know something? If they want to play like this, we should pull out all of the stops and kill everyone of them. No more of this not shooting them if they are at a funeral of in a church. No more putting rules on war. And if people don't like it, TO BAD!!! IT'S WAR!!!!!!!!! THERE AREN"T RULES IN WAR!!!! What don't youo understand about that?!?!?!?

I think we should pull our people out of there and nuke the whole place and pave it over and make it a WalMart parking lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tully Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kotary Jul '17 Freak 1
News Divers find 3 people deceased in car submerged ... Jun '17 2old2work 1
Garage Sale (Jul '16) Mar '17 Heyhey 4
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
News Central New York's 1st Lake Effect Snow Warning... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Gaggy 1
When is enough enough. (May '15) Mar '16 taxpayer 3
News 'Taken 3' and 'Supremacy' out on Blu-ray and Dvd (Apr '15) Apr '15 MGJoeViterbo 2

Tully Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tully Mortgages