Tully Burger King fire ignited by ven...

Tully Burger King fire ignited by ventilation malfunction

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Standard story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Tully Burger King fire ignited by ventilation malfunction. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

The massive fire that destroyed the Burger King in Tully in early February started with the ventilation system in a restroom, according to Onondaga County emergency management.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

jay

Springfield, MA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Oops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tully Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garage Sale (Jul '16) Mar '17 Heyhey 4
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
News Central New York's 1st Lake Effect Snow Warning... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Gaggy 1
When is enough enough. (May '15) Mar '16 taxpayer 3
Does anyone know a Chris Hughes? (Sep '15) Dec '15 scanningelectroni... 2
News 'Taken 3' and 'Supremacy' out on Blu-ray and Dvd (Apr '15) Apr '15 MGJoeViterbo 2
scooby rendering beware (Apr '15) Apr '15 cleaning up scooby 1

Tully Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tully Mortgages