Army Girl

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Oct 1, 2012
How does this guy stay in business? I'm not from the area but Sunday we drove in to fill up our bikes, restroom break, and buy drinks/snacks. My husband and the other two bikes were filling up and I walked in the use the restroom. The guy barely spoke English and told me to "lock it up and keep it clean." He was rude to start but I shrugged it off. I ensured the door was locked behind me and returned the key. He was REALLY rude and again said in broken English, "You lock the door? You clean up your mess?" He refused anyone else to use the restroom and short-changed my friend who paid cash for her gas. Is this normal for this gas station?!?! We will NEVER stop again when going thru the area!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Yep it sure is. Its a known fact to all the locals that the ethnic ran stations will short change you almost every time. ESP if they don't know you as a regular customer. This isn't meant to be a prejudice remark either, most of my friends are ethnic so im far from that mind set. But in this town , and surrounding counties, its become a real problem. Sorry to hear it happened to you as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tullahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min miss tuffet 150,423
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 41 min Ben Fong 9,449
84% of Spouse Abuse Victims are Women Sep 19 notblindnomore 1
Nicole chumbley Sep 19 curious 1
True Blue Experience Day attracts prospective s... (Apr '13) Sep 17 Blank 2
jennifer and mikie allen (Apr '13) Sep 17 TheSummit 2
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Sep 16 none 1,376
•••
•••
•••

Tullahoma Jobs

•••
•••
•••