Tullahoma, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

The music fest is slated for June 7-10th. Festival goes are beginning to flock to the area. Have you protected your Home & Property in preparation? Have you Locked up your Buildings? Put up no Trespass Signs? What if anything have you done to Prepare?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

I really don't think you should worry about the Bonnaroo fesival goers because if they can afford the price of those tickets I doubt that they are the types of people who will breaking into houses and such. Besides, most travel long distances to attend Bonnaroo and will more likely be there enjoying the music. I think you should worry more about your neighbors or local people in your community breaking in and stealing your stuff. (just saying)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

spell correction: Festival
Oaf

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

I doubt the price of the tickets has anything to do with how people with bad intentions will act.

“Have a great day!”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Dansgals is right, locals in the community should also worry about those things as well as the festival goers. Thanks for the help.
Mea

Tullahoma, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

I should have also explained that many private landowner's have complaints that some of the early-bird festival goers camp on private property without permission.
Willie

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Peoplew in coffee county will Bitch about anything. I say they need more events around here. Breath a little life in this Payton Place.
getout

Rockvale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

I hate that load of drug headed hippies coming to town and Im not alone they over flow our hospitals with none sense and our streets flowing with trash and that makes it unsafe for us they get there wast all their money then stand out asking us to pay their way back after spending all their money on drugs.I refuse to give them one dime!
Mea

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Mea wrote:
I should have also explained that many private landowner's have complaints that some of the early-bird festival goers camp on private property without permission.
screw them

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

If these so called campers are found , how about having them sign off on any liability and let them have the fun they came to find. Not hate. Wow . Just a thought./ takes aim. p.s. be glad Tullahoma didn't get Bonnaroo ! No one in Manchester should complain and be butt hurt , You guys make out like bandits off the entire shin - dig!
Fake Christians all of u

Rock Island, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

wow, you guys worry way to much about other people, try reading the book of James if you judge others you judge the law and therfore are not doers of the law. For being the bible belt i see a lot of fake christians roaming around. Hypocrites just like the phariasies and sadducces back in the new testament.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tullahoma Discussions

Search the Tullahoma Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Vet 138,415
Bedford County TN Sheriff Election 13 hr The real slim shmo 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 19 hr BOB 8,588
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Tue Inthefield 8,866
Worst President - Obama Jul 2 Dagnab 1
CCHS 20 year anniversary girls basketball state... (Feb '13) Jun 30 wanted 3
parenting advice needed Jun 29 Haha 2
•••
•••
•••
Tullahoma Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tullahoma Jobs

•••