Cameron

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Anyone here believe in Bigfoot type creatures? IF so please share your experiences.
big game hunter

Winchester, TN

#2 Feb 23, 2013
i believe there is something out there from my experiences while being in the woods before daylight deer hunting and while riding atv at night during the summer alot of strange events happened and strange noises
Cameron

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Feb 24, 2013
big game hunter wrote:
i believe there is something out there from my experiences while being in the woods before daylight deer hunting and while riding atv at night during the summer alot of strange events happened and strange noises
Thanks big game hunter. I'm in the business of tracking these things in middle Tennessee. Can you provide some geographic details of where we are talking about? It's pretty important. My email is [email protected] I will keep you anonymous. I for one don't care if people know who I am anymore because the lid is about to be blown off this whole deal pretty soon. I just need to assist with building a heat map for activity so this wildlife is properly managed in the future.

Thanks

CP
Harley Dude

Harrison, TN

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Any hits in Warren Co. Cameron?
Cameron

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2013
I've uncovered a few leads near Warren County. Yes.

CP
Harley Dude

Charlotte, NC

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Cameron wrote:
I've uncovered a few leads near Warren County. Yes.
CP
I have not seen but I promise you I have heard.
red

Manchester, TN

#7 Feb 27, 2013
i am in the woods all the time and there ain't no bigfoot in these here parts.
David

Jackson, TN

#8 Feb 27, 2013
There is a patch of woods beside Roberts Nissan in Manchester Tn. Really strange Howling in there some times. I herd it twice at nightfall and once during the day. Also very loud knocking sounds towrd dusk. Not sure but also seen what appears to be large deep footprints but not enough soft ground to be sure if that is what it is.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 27, 2013
I saw an assistant basketball coach that looked like Bigfoot. That mofo is huge!!! And when Skipper is with him, he looks like Sasquatch and his little mexican buddy!
Cameron

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Hearing is believing Harley. I've heard and studied the vocalizations of every animal that is indigenous to N. America and nothing makes the sound these are capable of making.

David, that's a small patch indeed. These things travel via pockets of forest and waterways frequently to get to larger areas of wilderness. I'm assuming you went to check out what you heard? When did you last hear the noise?

Thanks,

C
Crewmax42

Broadway, NC

#11 Mar 4, 2013
Bigfoot are usually hired to guard stills in the backwoods. Do a good job, too, if you can keep them out of the stew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tullahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Premier Lawn Care (Dec '12) Feb 15 Noreen Beasley 6
Jewell's Hwy 55 Auction (May '11) Feb 15 Pissonyou 35
News Knoxville College president explains school's l... (Jun '14) Feb 14 Mystery 11
Pictures to post on TVS school forum Feb 10 Emaline 1
Tullahoma Boarding Schools in 1960's and 1970's (Jun '11) Feb 10 Emaline 105
President Trump, the 45th President of the Uni... Feb 8 American 1
Pregnant??BEWARE OF Dr. Poe (Sep '11) Jan 21 in my opinion 8

Tullahoma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tullahoma Mortgages