State Farm--fraud insurance cancel them

State Farm--fraud insurance cancel them

Posted in the Tullahoma Forum

Thurly peeved

Milan, TN

#1 May 8, 2012
State farm sent us to their recommended body shop for estimates on two cars for separate incidences of hail damage, one storm loclly, one in Nashville. They have estimate and they want to come and look at one car and not the other. They don't want to pay a claim from their own estimator. We have an issue with them on house insurance, not a claim. We have paid premiums for 20 years and no claim. This is a big company trying to bully the little guy.

Cancel them before they cancel, you. AND, it could happen to you.
Thurly peeved

Milan, TN

#2 May 8, 2012
Pardon the errors in spelling. Sometimes when I rush, I make errors.
usb

Smithville, TN

#3 May 23, 2012
Thurly peeved wrote:
Pardon the errors in spelling. Sometimes when I rush, I make errors.
call an attorney.
Mee

Mckenzie, TN

#4 May 26, 2012
We had hail damage to our roof and we fought with State Farm for months over it. Finally they cut a check but it was a low ball deal! They sent out a man who didn't even get on the roof to measure he assumed the measurements, but I had called 2 roofing company's that told me those measurements were not right. When I tried to tell State Farm this they argued and even told one roofer guy he didn't know math or how to measure he hung on them and called me and told me what was said. When I called I got a very rude woman and then one guy who answered the phone and said "yo". Back in the day State Farm use to be great but they have fell off the wagon!!! They also wrote up the inside damage (which was caused by the same hail damage) on 2 other separate claims, I guess it looks bad for us with so many claims now? Also on the inside water damage the entire ceiling was messed up because they refused for months to send out someone to meet with my roofer to get the correct measurements and they gave us about $100 for all that damage. Then had the nerve to try and raise our rates! After this year they are history...I am going else where! Like maybe who my neighbor uses, she got her roof done right when the damage happened, no problem!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tullahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brown- Forman destroying lives. Owners of Jack ... (Apr '16) Feb 18 greaser1961 3
Ending lies Feb 17 timesheets 2
Why is there no first responders in coffee co Feb 16 It needs to change 1
News Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) Feb 16 Horn 873
Tullahoma Boarding Schools in 1960's and 1970's (Jun '11) Feb 10 Felicia Casey 111
Jacqueline MOORE yates (Apr '17) Feb 6 Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 7
District attorney Craig Northcott Feb 3 mad as hell 1

Tullahoma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tullahoma Mortgages