Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

How do you feel about legal medical marijuana? After the first of 2012 a bill to legalize marijuana for medical will be presented to the Tennessee Senate and House of Reps. If you want to see how the bill reads, Google in Legalizing Medical Marijuana in Tennessee. It tells you how the laws will be handled, who the sponsors are, and their e-mail addresses. You can e-mail them and let them know how you feel about these bills. You can also get in touch with your Senators and House Reps. to let them know how you want them to vote. If you want a yes vote and they don't want to vote on it, ask them to let us as Tennessee citizens have an open vote on it. If you need more information about these bill numbers, the sponsors names, their e-mail addresses, just post on here for help. I will post all the information on here to help you. I just wanted to add that the marijuana won't be just for smoking. It will be made into candy, cakes, cookies, pills, and even ice creme.
Trouble

Tullahoma, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

Now I understand that large smoke cloud over Middle Tennessee.

Not everyone feels the need for marijuana, meth or other drugs to be legalized.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

Marijuana and so many other drugs lead to so much trouble. They should have no part in this wonderful state.
Talking

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

I hope you never ever come down with a devastating disease such as cancer, parkinsons, or anything like these. I'm here to tell you, if you thought it would help, you'd eat dog poop. It is that bad. I know from personal experience. I'm not a young person by any means, but I smoked marijuana to help my sickness from chemo. I never ever used it before nor since I became cancer free(5 years now). But yes I used it and it helped me to eat (I lost 60 pounds during my chemo treatments) and to not throw up my toe nails. I didn't like the smoking part at all, but it definately helped me. I would have prefered it to have been in another form, such as cookies, cakes, ice creme or gum. It is not made in Tennessee for patients because it is illegal still. So as I said I hope with it being illegal in Tennessee, you never need it as a medication like I did. If you do, you'll wish it was legal so you don't have to get it on the street and hope your not busted for "pot". You'll wish you could just buy it to help you feel like a human again.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

I agree whole heatedly. I don't understand how anyone with a functioning brain can compare marijuana to meth or any other drug for that matter. It is of the earth, whether people want to believe it or not , or hate hearing that doesnt mean anything because its still the TRUTH. In fact to even get the goodness from the plant, it requires a humans hands to cultivate and grow it proper. Just like poppy, I'd like to see where modern medicine today would be without opiates and morphine? People need to open their hearts and eyes, and stop living in black and white. While they go home behind closed doors and be the hypocrites they point fingers at. God Bless you and your cancer battle. I truly pray you don't have another one... I also pray if you do, you will this time get to have your marijuana LEGALLY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tullahoma Discussions

Search the Tullahoma Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 39 min WTSenior 123,814
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 4 hr C Clark 58,235
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr C Clark 8,463
Toni Ervin (Oct '13) 14 hr Gregbagel 2
Police Officer Harrry Conway (May '13) Fri john 7
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Fri bob 8,500
Latest search information: Leo Paul Massicotte Apr 11 Local 1
•••
•••
•••
Tullahoma Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tullahoma Jobs