John A Tomes/whats your opinion?

Posted in the Tullahoma Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Tullahoma, TN

#1 Dec 29, 2012
if you know him or know of him, just curious who believes he guilty of child rape and sexual assault with minor?? who thinks he innocent???

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Is this who you're talking about?

Location hidden

#3 Dec 30, 2012
curious

Tullahoma, TN

#4 Jan 8, 2013
yes that link, and i totally agree with your post about people not wanting to talk or get involved ect.the people who do bad usually have done so in the past but have gotten away with it, if we had people who would come forward to help prove cases one way or the other, it could make a world dif to who walks back on our streets or who finally recieves punishment!!!!!
Toby

Mcminnville, TN

#5 Jan 10, 2013
and do not forget the Troublemakers who cause the touble and then lie to the authorities and keep getting away with it
AAAA

Manchester, TN

#6 Jan 11, 2013
who being considered the trouble makers and liars in your opinion.. the lil girls??? if so , please enlighten me with what they have had to gain from all this? do you know them? do you know him? hell for that matter do you know any family memebrs of either side? i know both parties and their families and... i going to stop their and politely ask for you to remeind me of the trouble makers who cause the trouble plz. are you a cop? what lies do you know of? have proof of? who is getting away with what? and you say they keep getting away with it?? enlighten my more toby on what you know and how plz, i very intersterd. thanks
I work with him

Brandon, FL

#7 Apr 15, 2013
He's a lieing crazy controling ass ho that ant all

Location hidden

#8 May 3, 2013
Wow Toby, I think your name might be J.T. Funny how J.T's around these parts all seem to have one thing in common, narcissistic , liars that can't keep their hands to themselves. How do you even sleep at night? Don't worry it will catch up to you, with a pitch fork up the ass!

Location hidden

#9 May 3, 2013
I Work With Him, Care to elaborate? By the way, isn't the "Tomes" family pretty well known around the Coffee Co, Franklin Co, areas? The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree!
ABH

Winchester, TN

#10 Aug 28, 2013
The Painful Truth wrote:
I Work With Him, Care to elaborate? By the way, isn't the "Tomes" family pretty well known around the Coffee Co, Franklin Co, areas? The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree!
That's who... out

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#11 Sep 4, 2013
I'd like to know who "ABH" really is from winchester LOL someone made a mistake , now didn't they. hahahaha don't worry i'd be butthurt too of my last name was Tomes.

You know what makes me sick, the family defending the predator and NOT the child.
That is the real discussion here. This person has been in trouble before for rape, and violent tenancies. Yet his family will back him still. SMH
APPALLING. And to top it off a FCH school teacher stands beside him and his actions. His car/bike is all the time parked up in the perps driveway. Know what happens when you support a child molester , the child molester strikes again and again. Sickening.

Like someone else mentioned,... birds of a feather.
The true Tomes's got out of Tullahoma and surrounding counties or are actively trying.
The rest will rot there.
CTG

Tullahoma, TN

#12 Oct 16, 2013
F***** raped my girlfriend
Eric Bradford

Smyrna, TN

#13 Oct 16, 2013
He is guilty. Hang him by his nuts.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 24, 2013
So what happened to this man?
Eric Bradford

Smyrna, TN

#15 Oct 29, 2013
Nothing so far. Court date is in november. Also he has a fake name John Odem.
omg

Tullahoma, TN

#16 Nov 7, 2013
Eric Bradford wrote:
Nothing so far. Court date is in november. Also he has a fake name John Odem.
what does he do with the fake name?
humm

Tullahoma, TN

#17 Nov 9, 2013
CTG wrote:
F***** raped my girlfriend
if she told someone dealing with case(harry conway ect) it sure couldnt hurt to help in making sure he finally gets punishment.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 25, 2014
Does anyone know what happened to this man yet? If anything? Seems to me the town of Tullahoma is very QUICK to arrest for pot, but when it comes to raping a child they take their sloooow precious time JUST SAYING. People please keep us up to date on this man. I group I am not affiliated with but helping are doing a federal news story on cases like this all across America. Thanks in Advance

Location hidden

#19 Feb 25, 2014
How many continues are needed? Enough to try and discredit this poor child? Enough to get his affairs in order before his ass behanded to bubba in prison? Enough is enough. Who ever is helping that man is just as guilty as him!!!!!!
curious

Pelham, TN

#20 Aug 19, 2014
Has anything happened with this man yet? I am just now reading all of this and it really strange that I can only find one article on it in the news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tullahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commercial Logging inside Land Between The Lake... Tue cliff p 3
Who is the girl that works at the Hillsboro mar... Feb 23 Curious 1
Tullahoma Boarding Schools in 1960's and 1970's (Jun '11) Feb 18 dadsgirl 90
girl (May '13) Feb 17 TjG 2
Arby's Feb 16 pervpatrol 4
Statutory rape charge filed against a Coffee Co... Feb 16 noob 3
Mother in Manchester Accused of Breaking Arms a... (Feb '10) Feb 16 lil creep 7
Tullahoma Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web