Time for some retribution in Coffee C...

Time for some retribution in Coffee County.

Posted in the Tullahoma Forum

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 11, 2013
All you sick-os better mind yourself. What went around by your dirty deeds, is all coming back. And to the one/ones funding the defense. It's best you leave the grown man standing. You done tried to bail him out before. It ruined your name. You guys are being laughed out of Tullahoma. No one takes you seriously any more!
allegedly

Lawrenceburg, TN

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Your posts are always so weird. What's wrong with you? What drugs do you need that you aren't getting?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 28, 2013
watch out Painful looks like you have a stalker. hopefully just a troll.
Mal

Sevierville, TN

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Hello Paul
Just checking comments

Tullahoma, TN

#5 May 1, 2013
allegedly wrote:
Your posts are always so weird. What's wrong with you? What drugs do you need that you aren't getting?
You're weird if you think TPT's comment is weird. TPT's comments are nothing less than clear and right to the point. What's wrong with you? What kind of drugs are you needing or are on? Or perhaps the drugs you've been on have burned the majority of your brain cells to the point of NO brain cells.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 May 3, 2013
Just Checking Comments.. thank you. If you look at the norm of "Allegedly" comments... it almost seems like he/she is in support of child molesters and rapists?? Things that make you go HMMMMMM

How anyone can take up for a grown adult accused of raping a minor , IS BEYOND ME!.. Things have a way of working themselves out. What goes around comes around, I've seen it put to action.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Apr 2, 2014
Some sick people in Tullahoma and Coffee County from what I hear. My question is how much information do you guys need to put somebody away. For say rape... or molestation... or drug use. How come when people call in and say HEY SO AND SO IS USING HARD DRUGS , CPS doesn't immediately test those people and make sure the child is safe? I know people right NOW who ARE using. Using around children which is the part that sickens me and nobody does a thing about it. CPS is called they go out on a scheduled visit, so the house is cleaned and say oh well everything looks good. They go right back to pill popping. I could give rats ass if they pop pills but involve an innocent child is an all time low IMHO. Fucking Douche bags ALL of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tullahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelley Daniels not picky... sleeps with EVeryone Mon Justsayin 1
Moving to Tullahoma Mon Knowit 2
Jacqueline MOORE yates (Apr '17) Apr 18 Did you hear that 8
Review: Prater's BBQ (Oct '13) Apr 13 Deeznutz 13
moving to tullahoma (May '10) Apr 12 try this 28
Jewell's Hwy 55 Auction (May '11) Apr 8 Kris1975 36
News Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) Mar 28 simply put 901

Tullahoma Jobs

Personal Finance

Tullahoma Mortgages