John

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2012
I read about vandalism shown on a front page article of the Sunday paper. A large photo of spray paint graffiti to show that some type of gang runs the town.
I notice there are a great many other articles that in my opinion, should make the front page. Doesn't this type of media, just add gas to the fire, displaying gangs on the front page. I would think you would NOT want to draw attention to these types of folks and let the law enforcement handle it. My two cents.
Sarah

Manchester, TN

#2 Feb 10, 2012
Do you have a clue about how the law enforcement in the area works?
unknown

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#3 Feb 27, 2012
if they arent recognized then they will just keep trying harder and harder so either way doesnt help.
Where

San Francisco, CA

#4 Feb 28, 2012
What paper was this in? What city?
Girly

Manchester, TN

#5 May 22, 2012
Where wrote:
What paper was this in? What city?
Just a guess, Tullahoma News
just me

Manchester, TN

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Tullahoam police deny that there is a gang problem.
Poor

Manchester, TN

#7 Feb 20, 2013
I think it is more than 1 gang workin the area. I read somewheres gangs blend-in with the locals. In this area it was the bloods, gangster disciples, vice lords, crips, sur-13, latin kings. Thats all I remember reading.
Not Amused

Kingsport, TN

#8 Feb 20, 2013
im sorry,but i dont think a bunch of non-disciplined "kids" constitutes a gang,lol....im from up by Chicago area and those are gangs up there,and trust me,you want to stop this stuff as quickly as possible before it gets to that point of no return

Since: Feb 13

Winchester, TN

#9 Feb 21, 2013
In response to not amused, it doesn't matter if it's Chicago, New York, or Dechard, Tennessee. It all starts with un-disciplined kids. Do you think the majority of gang bangers started as adults? No.
red

Manchester, TN

#10 Feb 27, 2013
little thugs do grow up to be big thugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tullahoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smoked Meat Dec 5 Kenny 1
News Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) Nov 26 White Root Hot Sa... 866
Espy machine and mechanic shop Nov 24 Truth 1
Older blue mustang with red on it?? Nov 15 Fa q 3
How's deer hunting look this year in coffee Nov '17 Benny 1
Jacqueline MOORE yates (Apr '17) Nov '17 Have u seen her 6
facebook confession sites (Jan '15) Nov '17 Thanks in advace 2

Tullahoma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tullahoma Mortgages