Man shot

There are 97 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Dec 4, 2010, titled Man shot. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

A 32-year-old Tularosa man was charged Saturday with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon after he allegedly shot a man in the lower abdomen following an argument, an Alamogordo Department of Public Safety spokesperson said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Now you Know

Alamogordo, NM

#84 Dec 11, 2010
Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a drug deal gone wrong an idiot like you took action on his opinion!!! You are truely bored aren't you probably don't have a job or anything and this is your satisfaction in life is to talk about people you don't know to make yourself feel better!!!!
Who do you blow for a living? Kiss your kids with that mouth? Skank
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#85 Dec 14, 2010
Lilliputian Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
SOunds like you got some false information. Police officers often think they know the law as well as lawyers, and really don't.
Many fine lawyers were once police officers! Officers have forgotten more about the law then you will ever know!

Since: Nov 10

Alamogordo, NM

#86 Dec 14, 2010
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Many fine lawyers were once police officers! Officers have forgotten more about the law then you will ever know!
I'm sure they know more about the law than I do, as I am not a lawyer or a LEO. However, lawyers are EXPERTS in the law, and I have personally met several police officers who resent that fact. Your response and its defensive tone prove my point.

“Navy veteran. ”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#87 Dec 14, 2010
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Many fine lawyers were once police officers! Officers have forgotten more about the law then you will ever know!
Therein lies the problem. It seems like more and more LE are forgetting the law or just ignoring it all together, and worst are the ones who think that laws do not apply to them.
Stopping many to try to catch the one or two is not the way things should be.
Just24

Rio Rancho, NM

#88 Jan 17, 2011
"Now you Know" Really needs to just shut the hell up! Do you even know the victim? If no then why are you assuming you know anything about what really happened. You obviously have NO idea what you are talking about! Speakin as someone who knows him and has been told what REALLY happened, you can just keep your dumb@$$ comments to yourself! Thanks!
just saying

Pass Christian, MS

#89 Jan 18, 2011
Just24 wrote:
"Now you Know" Really needs to just shut the hell up! Do you even know the victim? If no then why are you assuming you know anything about what really happened. You obviously have NO idea what you are talking about! Speakin as someone who knows him and has been told what REALLY happened, you can just keep your dumb@$$ comments to yourself! Thanks!
What happened to freedom of speech!! You don't know everything. If you did you would not ne stuck here in Alamogordo.
it is what it is

La Luz, NM

#90 Jan 18, 2011
Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen my brother never did a home invasion but this is his second time being shot by someone calling himself a man my brother believes in using his fists not a gun. He's had a past but never tried to kill someone and has done more time for his petty things than this punk will get for trying to kill someone!
Your brother committed a home invasion last year right here in Alamogordo. He was after someone who owed him money. He entered their house with a baseball bat. Two children were present in the house at the time.

Your brother chased his intended victim through the house, and out the back door, swinging the baseball bat at anything he came in contact with. Then your brother ran away home.
just saying

Pass Christian, MS

#91 Jan 21, 2011
They are all the same they have to blame it on someone else. It is because you look down on us, I had a really bad childhood. Always have to blame someone esle for their actions. I am sick and tired of all the druggies, low lifes, Hug a Thug Judges, DA's and GAL's thet do not do what they are supposed to do. Take responsibility for your own action. Do the Right Things.
Joe The Liberal

Mesa, AZ

#92 Jan 21, 2011
Why have we not heard from Barb Moore on this matter. We need her expert opinion.
Joe The Liberal

Mesa, AZ

#93 Jan 21, 2011
Now you Know wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you blow for a living? Kiss your kids with that mouth? Skank
St George used to be a nice town.
arizona

Tucson, AZ

#94 Oct 10, 2011
f@#k off
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#95 Oct 10, 2011
You F@#k off first!
Joe The Liberal

Phoenix, AZ

#97 Jun 24, 2012
Jerk off.
oh please

Alamogordo, NM

#98 Jun 25, 2012
Joe The Liberal wrote:
Why have we not heard from Barb Moore on this matter. We need her expert opinion.
give me a frickin' break...that's the last person this forum needs..

“FREEDOM OF THOUGHT”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#99 Jun 25, 2012
Lilliputian Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecutor can up the charges if he/she sees fit, but it's more difficult to drop charges that are too high.
You have that backwards, it is more difficult to escalate the charges than it is to reduce them.

Keep in mind that plea deals usually involve a reduction not an escalation of the charges.
Actually

Alamogordo, NM

#100 Jun 25, 2012
oh please wrote:
<quoted text>
give me a frickin' break...that's the last person this forum needs..
Nothing like bumping up a thread to try to bait someone.
Gee, you need a hobby
Joe The Liberal

Phoenix, AZ

#101 Mar 30, 2014
I am sick of Obama! He made liberalism a dirty word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tularosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Listened... 3 min Ralph 33
A Soldier Died Today 5 min Ralph 4
us ! 7 min Ralph 14
Trump`s son in law now under ? from FBI 8 min Ralph 7
Obama Lied and Obama Spied 10 min Ralph 21
Good verses Evil 12 min Ralph 15
Trump and the Russians ? 15 min Ralph 13

Tularosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance