Alamogordo police logs (5/14/11)

Alamogordo police logs (5/14/11)

There are 8 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from May 13, 2011, titled Alamogordo police logs (5/14/11). In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Roman M. Montoya, 21, of the 1300 block of 19th Street, following a traffic stop, was arrested on two Municipal Court warrants for alleged contempt of court and failure to pay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

Anonymous

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 14, 2011
Lock your cars people!
Blah

Phoenix, AZ

#3 May 14, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
Lock your cars people!
I agree
TempNewMexican

Santa Fe, NM

#4 May 15, 2011
Yes by all means lock up your vehicles, businesses, homes. Police won't look any further than the initial call in....
dawg

Tularosa, NM

#5 May 15, 2011
don't leave anything in your car is better yet, If there's something in there they want there just gonna break out one of your windows to get it, then your stuck with buying a window. put your stuff in your trunk. I leave my door unlocked so they don't break a window. it's cheaper to buy another stereo than call saflite to replace your glass.

“Pro-Constitution , Anti-Obama!”

Since: May 10

Capitan, NM

#6 May 15, 2011
It never fails...all police logs have a few idiots who do not lock their vehicles.
idontunderstand

El Paso, TX

#7 May 16, 2011
TempNewMexican wrote:
Yes by all means lock up your vehicles, businesses, homes. Police won't look any further than the initial call in....
With no suspects what do you want them to do, put on those glass you see on CSI and magically match fingerprints. They can even match fingerprints here, they have to send them to a lab in Sante Fe. If you pay attention they actually solve these break ins on occasion. You are just hating.
canine girl

AOL

#8 May 17, 2011
I agree, lock them vehicles, just don't be an iar head like me and leave the keys in ther.
canine girl

AOL

#9 May 17, 2011
I am an AIR head, don't know how to spell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tularosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blusterer in Chief 6 min Pragmatist 70
Plagiarizing Melania 11 min Pragmatist 30
D.N.C. is finished 18 min Pragmatist 4
Hooray for Hillary! 34 min Pragmatist 11
Police found not gulity 1 hr Good Luck 8
Grandpa says' (Jan '16) 2 hr Ralph 317
Joke of the day. (Jan '16) 2 hr Ralph 314

Tularosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance