Four hospitalized after car collision...

Four hospitalized after car collision in Tularosa

There are 24 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Apr 27, 2012, titled Four hospitalized after car collision in Tularosa. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

First responders tend to the passenger of a pick-up truck that Tularosa police say ran a stop sign and crashed into another vehicle Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“You cant handle the truth”

Since: Jun 09

United States

#21 May 3, 2012
Wahhhhhh.
Heisenberg wrote:
What do you want me to say, your entire city is shit.
A baseball team, they play at "the aquarium". The only "fish" I see, are the idiots, who will spend any money to go out there, and watch a bunch of dopers, and drunks play ball. Of course, I probably wouldn;t spend a dime to see any pro team any more in this country, I'd rather watch high school kids play.
Your businesses are crap, your restaurants are crap, your supermarkets are crap, your people are crap, is there anything to be proud of? Nada, not a goddamn thing.
Love it or leave it? Hopefully I'll be leaving it soon. There's no joy, or no future here. Just exisitence.
I do feel sorry for the pour souls, who have to endure this hell. And I'm one of them.
One day, I'll be able to say "sayonara suckers"!
alamo_airfarce

Alamogordo, NM

#22 May 3, 2012
alamo_airforce wrote:
Wahhhhhh.
<quoted text>
You're the biggest whiner of all on this site.
mr-awesome

Alamogordo, NM

#23 May 3, 2012
more like LOL...If the town wishes to be laughed at for their pathetic existence, then so be it. I think the motto should be changed though. Something like "the most clowns in the world", or something. The current one absolutely doesn't make sense.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#24 May 3, 2012
alamo_airfarce wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the biggest whiner of all on this site.
Naw, I would;t say that.

AAF aften brings up good argument, good rebuttal to what others say.

I wouldn't call him a whiner. I don't consider myself a whiner either. I consider myself at time a truthful, yet often harsh person, who doesn't like candy coating the actual, real truth of things that I see, and experience.

I know I often bumrap alamogordo. I would probably be correct to say that things across this country are probably pretty much the same.

That the same problems I harp about exist everywhere now.
And that the magnitude of such problems is dictated by population numbers. More azzholes, more crime, more issues, as simple as that.

Chicago, sure, it has 100 times time problems as here, due to a 100 times more people. And 100 times more corruption, criminals, both blue collar, and white collar.

People like Blagjo? Well, I hope he doesn't get it too bad, when he's playing "bend over for the bar of soap" LOL

A rotten shame they didn't get Daley too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tularosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
33 million in Spine Surgery Lawsuit Alamogordo (Jul '12) 11 hr Suzanne Albright 10
Hillary just HUSH 11 hr Dittoe 268
Accusations ! 11 hr Good Luck 14
CNN claiming Paul Ryan is leaving congress as s... 12 hr Good Luck 6
Moore of Alabama being asked to step out of race. 12 hr Laughing 249
Trump Did It ! 12 hr Laughing 277
Topix is the ONLY life that WARRIOR, Rigid, Ral... (Sep '12) 15 hr Dittoe 118

Tularosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tularosa Mortgages