Four hospitalized after car collision...

Four hospitalized after car collision in Tularosa

There are 24 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Apr 27, 2012, titled Four hospitalized after car collision in Tularosa. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

First responders tend to the passenger of a pick-up truck that Tularosa police say ran a stop sign and crashed into another vehicle Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Awardist

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Apr 27, 2012
And the award goes to..Idiots of the greater Alamo Tulie area who crash on dry pavement. Honorable mention goes to the idiot who completely destroyed one of the brand new guard rails between alamo and tulie, within weeks of its construction.
O me O my

Carrizozo, NM

#2 Apr 29, 2012
I have a question?? The teenage driver who caused the accident was only cited for was FAILURE TO STOP!!! What about careless or reckless driving???? He sent four people to the hospital for goodness sakes. I saw the accident site.... and in my opinion, he must have been hauling @$$!!!! Quit slapping these teenagers on the hands and make them accountable!!! Next time I pray this teenager does not KILL someone!!! Just saying.... we need to get tough on young drivers and maybe just start taking their licenses away until they GROW UP and take driving seriously. We need to protect the responsible drivers on the road and get these irresponsible drivers OFF the road.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Apr 29, 2012
I hope and pray all will fully recover from this accident.
yep

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Apr 30, 2012
O me O my wrote:
I have a question?? The teenage driver who caused the accident was only cited for was FAILURE TO STOP!!! What about careless or reckless driving???? He sent four people to the hospital for goodness sakes. I saw the accident site.... and in my opinion, he must have been hauling @$$!!!! Quit slapping these teenagers on the hands and make them accountable!!! Next time I pray this teenager does not KILL someone!!! Just saying.... we need to get tough on young drivers and maybe just start taking their licenses away until they GROW UP and take driving seriously. We need to protect the responsible drivers on the road and get these irresponsible drivers OFF the road.
This is alamogordo, no one is held accountable in this god forsaken town.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Apr 30, 2012
They are called accidents for that very reason.

It's probably surprising, and fortunate, that people here do drive relatively decent, in regards to probably what little proper driver's education they recieve here in this state.

And of course when something like this happens, the wonderful departments of "Public Safety" all across this land basically couldn't give a rat's patoot about safety it seems, perhaps instead of holding their hands out for your money in fines, or community service, in other words always looking to get some monetary compensation, maybe they should be sending these people to driving classes, and some further driver re-education?

You can best believe at this accident, and any others similar to it, one of the first, and one of the high priorities the fine men and women in blue must do, is figure out "who to hand the citation to"?
WARRIOR

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
They are called accidents for that very reason.
It's probably surprising, and fortunate, that people here do drive relatively decent, in regards to probably what little proper driver's education they recieve here in this state.
And of course when something like this happens, the wonderful departments of "Public Safety" all across this land basically couldn't give a rat's patoot about safety it seems, perhaps instead of holding their hands out for your money in fines, or community service, in other words always looking to get some monetary compensation, maybe they should be sending these people to driving classes, and some further driver re-education?
You can best believe at this accident, and any others similar to it, one of the first, and one of the high priorities the fine men and women in blue must do, is figure out "who to hand the citation to"?
I'm just pissed that it wasn't you in the accident. So tired of your overzealous self centered opinions about everyone. Leave already
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Apr 30, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just pissed that it wasn't you in the accident. So tired of your overzealous self centered opinions about everyone. Leave already
You jerkoff, F you to say such!

And you wonder why I hate the clown, self serving, ignorant subhuman people of alamo-gonzo, you're a prime example.

So which hated category do you fall under, worthless redneck bud lite drunk, dope dealer-meth head/crack head, lazy useless food stamp/gov check recipient, wife beater, sex offender, a father who runs from his due obligations, DWI "specialist"? I'm sure you're one of the above.

The one sad thing about life? Is that it's against the law to comatize clowns such as yourself.
WARRIOR

United States

#8 May 1, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
You jerkoff, F you to say such!
And you wonder why I hate the clown, self serving, ignorant subhuman people of alamo-gonzo, you're a prime example.
So which hated category do you fall under, worthless redneck bud lite drunk, dope dealer-meth head/crack head, lazy useless food stamp/gov check recipient, wife beater, sex offender, a father who runs from his due obligations, DWI "specialist"? I'm sure you're one of the above.
The one sad thing about life? Is that it's against the law to comatize clowns such as yourself.
You can dish it out but you can't take it cupcake? Too bad you missed the mark trying to describe me, but it appears that you did a good self description to the letter! I'm so proud of you, but you don't have half of what it takes to comatize me. Now be a good moron and threaten me with your guns and use more racial slurs. Anytime you go "off-script", you confuse yourself!
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#9 May 1, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
You can dish it out but you can't take it cupcake? Too bad you missed the mark trying to describe me, but it appears that you did a good self description to the letter! I'm so proud of you, but you don't have half of what it takes to comatize me. Now be a good moron and threaten me with your guns and use more racial slurs. Anytime you go "off-script", you confuse yourself!
You chose to strike out at me, what did you expect, some homo yank job? I no longer coddle, or try to appease you clown alamogordoans, you're not worth it, tough. I treat people as they treat me. You deserve no better chump.
WARRIOR

United States

#10 May 1, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
You chose to strike out at me, what did you expect, some homo yank job? I no longer coddle, or try to appease you clown alamogordoans, you're not worth it, tough. I treat people as they treat me. You deserve no better chump.
I strike back fro all of those you have attacked and abused. I expected someone of your self-proclaimed greatness to know the difference. Looks like I struck out there as well? Rot in hell dirtbag
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#11 May 1, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I strike back fro all of those you have attacked and abused. I expected someone of your self-proclaimed greatness to know the difference. Looks like I struck out there as well? Rot in hell dirtbag
Attack and abuse who? The "fine" people of alamogordo? Hell, I don't make what people are here, they've chosen their own paths.

I cannot help it if the majority of your town's people are a combination of deviant, drug users, drunks, wife beaters, lazy losers, leeches off the government dime, cannot speak, read, or write english, the list goes on.

You can be my guest and be proud of such, stick up for them, and join them for all I care, you can be their little defender. Sorry clown, not me.

WARRIOR

United States

#12 May 1, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack and abuse who? The "fine" people of alamogordo? Hell, I don't make what people are here, they've chosen their own paths.
I cannot help it if the majority of your town's people are a combination of deviant, drug users, drunks, wife beaters, lazy losers, leeches off the government dime, cannot speak, read, or write english, the list goes on.
You can be my guest and be proud of such, stick up for them, and join them for all I care, you can be their little defender. Sorry clown, not me.
I never said they were fine. I said you are useless. All you do is bithc and moan about how much you hate the people here, howm much we leach off of the government, yet you seem to be willing to stay. I even remember several people offering to pay your plane or bus ticket out of here, yet you declined. Shows how worthless you are and proves that all you do is bitch and moan, but would never do anything to make it better. Not that you would help, because you are such a worthless pile of crap. The sooner you die, the sooner alamogordo will be less one pile of horse dung!
Ignorant

Alamogordo, NM

#13 May 1, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
You can dish it out but you can't take it cupcake? Too bad you missed the mark trying to describe me, but it appears that you did a good self description to the letter! I'm so proud of you, but you don't have half of what it takes to comatize me. Now be a good moron and threaten me with your guns and use more racial slurs. Anytime you go "off-script", you confuse yourself!
Warrior--- you are ignorant as well as these other cowards that hide behind the computer and dish it out on this medium. You can't do it in person, coward.
Slick

United States

#14 May 1, 2012
HAHAHAHA......what a bunch of |diots...
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#15 May 2, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I never said they were fine. I said you are useless. All you do is bithc and moan about how much you hate the people here, howm much we leach off of the government, yet you seem to be willing to stay. I even remember several people offering to pay your plane or bus ticket out of here, yet you declined. Shows how worthless you are and proves that all you do is bitch and moan, but would never do anything to make it better. Not that you would help, because you are such a worthless pile of crap. The sooner you die, the sooner alamogordo will be less one pile of horse dung!
So, what would people like you, and the rest of the masses here expect me to do, to make your little shithole of a podunk town better?

Stand on a street corner, and hand out free samples of Weed, Bud Lite, free Cigs, Money, etc etc?

Order up a tanker the size of the Exxon Valdez full of weed killer to deal with what you lazy people here won't do?

For going on nine years, you people love people just like me here, so you can point your freaking fingers, and say "There's the Bad Guy".

Been thinking of changing my name. Either Tony Montana, Muhammed Atta, or Osama Bin Laden. Those are befitting for the likes of you people here. Everyone else is the bad guy, and the other 97% of you are highly regarded, law abiding, model citizens, right?
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#16 May 2, 2012
http://newsone.com/2005463/author-of-the-new-...

In other words, I should being doing more, to somehow pay reparations for your disgusting lives here?

It's all my fault, I should be doing more, and giving more, right?
WARRIOR

United States

#17 May 2, 2012
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what would people like you, and the rest of the masses here expect me to do, to make your little shithole of a podunk town better?
Stand on a street corner, and hand out free samples of Weed, Bud Lite, free Cigs, Money, etc etc?
Order up a tanker the size of the Exxon Valdez full of weed killer to deal with what you lazy people here won't do?
For going on nine years, you people love people just like me here, so you can point your freaking fingers, and say "There's the Bad Guy".
Been thinking of changing my name. Either Tony Montana, Muhammed Atta, or Osama Bin Laden. Those are befitting for the likes of you people here. Everyone else is the bad guy, and the other 97% of you are highly regarded, law abiding, model citizens, right?
LEAVE. If not that, then sut the hell up. I've never seen anyone bitch as much as you, yet do nothing about it. We even offered to move you away (as you claim you want to do so badly), but I suspect that Chicago doesn't even want your sorry azz back! Just get the hell out and never come back!
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#18 May 2, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LEAVE. If not that, then sut the hell up. I've never seen anyone bitch as much as you, yet do nothing about it. We even offered to move you away (as you claim you want to do so badly), but I suspect that Chicago doesn't even want your sorry azz back! Just get the hell out and never come back!
You wanna keep bringing up Chicago, like you're trying to stick a thorn in my side?

You failed azzhole! Alamo-ghetto, the entire township, and all the clowns that reside, your city commisioners, your county commisioners, all your politicians here are such idiots, and conivers, I wouldn;t trust them to issue out a few porta pottys for an event! This os totally beypnd their skills, their knowledge, their capabilities.

City crews? Not a one is worth a dog turd lying on the street.
City bosses-managers? 99% are worthless.
City work? All fly by night.

Out of 48 years that I lived in the midwest, 42 were spent in Chicago. And out of those 42 years, never once did I live next door to convicts, convicted dope dealers, wife beaters, criminals, dope users, sub human trash like I do here.

I used to play Hockey when I was a kid. And my specialty? "Defenseman".

And that's how my life is lead, I'm a defenseman, I'm taking all you clowns can dish out on the offense. But then I'm going to strike back. I'm going to "check you into the boards", I'm going to one day stand my ground.

I hit a weak sopt with you clowns here. You're liberal minds just cannot stand to here the real truth.

Yeah, there's one person who won;t like me returning to Ill. And that's the "Rahmfather", another piece of crap liveral, who wants to turn Chicago into the biggest sanctuary capitol of the USA.

Maybe this state will get better, when Rahm has all you clowns move north for the golden fleece?

Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#19 May 2, 2012
What do you want me to say, your entire city is shit.

A baseball team, they play at "the aquarium". The only "fish" I see, are the idiots, who will spend any money to go out there, and watch a bunch of dopers, and drunks play ball. Of course, I probably wouldn;t spend a dime to see any pro team any more in this country, I'd rather watch high school kids play.

Your businesses are crap, your restaurants are crap, your supermarkets are crap, your people are crap, is there anything to be proud of? Nada, not a goddamn thing.

Love it or leave it? Hopefully I'll be leaving it soon. There's no joy, or no future here. Just exisitence.

I do feel sorry for the pour souls, who have to endure this hell. And I'm one of them.

One day, I'll be able to say "sayonara suckers"!
mr-awesome

Alamogordo, NM

#20 May 2, 2012
i agree with heisenberg....it seems that most out of towners come to the same conclusions about this town that he has

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tularosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth or Joke of the Day. We Provide and You D... 31 min And 6
The lies Trump told this week: from his tax pla... 3 hr Pragmatist 4
Isis Strikes again 4 hr Pragmatist 4
Stupid is as Stupid does ! 4 hr Ralph 3
Yes, He told you. 5 hr Ralph 1
Joke of the day. 5 hr Ralph 265
Grandpa says' 5 hr Ralph 283
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tularosa Mortgages