Should High Capacity Mags and guns be...

Should High Capacity Mags and guns be banned

Created by TDK on Feb 1, 2013

182 votes

Click on an option to vote

Just the mags

Just the guns

Both should be banned

Nothing should be banned

More gun laws are needed

First Prev
of 45
Next Last
The choice

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
is clear. The constitution clearly states that the right to bear arms shall NOT be infringed. Law abiding citizens are NOT the problem and creating more laws that the criminals just ignore only hurts the law abiding citizen. Guns do NOT kill, Bulllets do NOT kill, and it makes no diference if the magazine holds 6 or 600 rounds, it will NOT kill without someone pointing the gun and pulling the trigger. THAT is the person that needs to be prosecuted.
Guns are bad

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Feb 1, 2013
EVERY KILLING gun should be banned. Gun nuts should do serious jail time. What is wrong with you people? How many innocent children have to die before any of you do anything about it? Look at Chicago and all the deaths there. We need guns gone, period..
Gund do

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Guns are bad wrote:
EVERY KILLING gun should be banned. Gun nuts should do serious jail time. What is wrong with you people? How many innocent children have to die before any of you do anything about it? Look at Chicago and all the deaths there. We need guns gone, period..
NOT KILL! People kill. I am not a gun "NUT". I own 2. A rifle and a handgun. I lock my doors for YOUR protection, not mine. I openly cary and have NEVER had my weapons KILL anyone.
How many cars do you own? When will you crusade against cars dipschit?
Chairman Meow

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#4 Feb 1, 2013
why have lanes on the freeways? criminals won't stay in them.
whatever

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Guns are bad wrote:
EVERY KILLING gun should be banned. Gun nuts should do serious jail time. What is wrong with you people? How many innocent children have to die before any of you do anything about it? Look at Chicago and all the deaths there. We need guns gone, period..
Hey numb nuts, how many of the low life gang criminals in Chicago are going to turn in their guns. How is it that those shit hole cities, DC, NYC, Chicago, which ban guns have such a high gun crime rate?
Guns are bad

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Feb 1, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey numb nuts, how many of the low life gang criminals in Chicago are going to turn in their guns. How is it that those shit hole cities, DC, NYC, Chicago, which ban guns have such a high gun crime rate?
No need for name calling. You go get those guns. You CONFISCATE them. You bring in the National Guard and even the Military if you have to. Go door to door and take those KILLING MACHINES in the name of Public Safety and Security. You won't like it at first but you will come to appreciate it after you see the crime and murder rates plummet.
Outside Observer

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Feb 1, 2013
What the hell is wrong with you liberals. QUIT SHOOTING PEOPLE!! EVERY single shooting this last four years has been done by liberal whack jobs. I refuse to believe you guys are That nuts. You may be. I find it ironic that Timothy McVeigh's name comes up in most forums. He used HAY and MANURE. The shooter in Newtown DID NOT USE a so called ASSAULT Rifle. He used pistols.

What is a high capacity weapon. I have AR-15s. I press the trigger ONCE and they go bang. Nothing different, and certainly not an automatic weapon. Oh, and can any of you libtards explain why these shootings conveniently occur when libtards in the gubmint are trying to disarm America and skirt the Constitution?? Some brain-washing going on. QUIT KILLING PEOPLE, stay off the meds!!.
2nd amendment 4 ever

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Guns are bad wrote:
<quoted text>No need for name calling. You go get those guns. You CONFISCATE them. You bring in the National Guard and even the Military if you have to. Go door to door and take those KILLING MACHINES in the name of Public Safety and Security. You won't like it at first but you will come to appreciate it after you see the crime and murder rates plummet.
I will give you my address and you come take my guns. I dare ya.
Guns are bad

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Outside Observer wrote:
What the hell is wrong with you liberals. QUIT SHOOTING PEOPLE!! EVERY single shooting this last four years has been done by liberal whack jobs. I refuse to believe you guys are That nuts. You may be. I find it ironic that Timothy McVeigh's name comes up in most forums. He used HAY and MANURE. The shooter in Newtown DID NOT USE a so called ASSAULT Rifle. He used pistols.
What is a high capacity weapon. I have AR-15s. I press the trigger ONCE and they go bang. Nothing different, and certainly not an automatic weapon. Oh, and can any of you libtards explain why these shootings conveniently occur when libtards in the gubmint are trying to disarm America and skirt the Constitution?? Some brain-washing going on. QUIT KILLING PEOPLE, stay off the meds!!.
Sounds like you are a sane individual friend. You don't use your weapons on people so you shouldn't mind turning them over when the time comes. I advocate for the confiscation of ALL weapons not just your AR-15's. All guns kill. Once these things are confiscated this world will be a much safer place. Common sense dictates that. Have a nice day.
Guns are bad

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Feb 1, 2013
2nd amendment 4 ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you my address and you come take my guns. I dare ya.
Please post it and you will be the first on the list. I hope you are home when I get there.
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Feb 1, 2013
2nd amendment 4 ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you my address and you come take my guns. I dare ya.
I am still waiting for your address. You gun nuts are all mouth.
whatever

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Guns are bad wrote:
<quoted text>No need for name calling. You go get those guns. You CONFISCATE them. You bring in the National Guard and even the Military if you have to. Go door to door and take those KILLING MACHINES in the name of Public Safety and Security. You won't like it at first but you will come to appreciate it after you see the crime and murder rates plummet.
I don't give a shit what happen in those cities, they can all burn to the ground as far as I'm concerned
old timer

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Feb 1, 2013
If he does post his address you better bring your gun with you. LOL I cant beleive that you would want the govt to infringe on my second amendment right by coming into my home and taking my guns. That is why the amendment is there to keep them from doing that.It is so the honest law abiding citizen can protect themselves from their govt when they try to over step their authority.
Guns are bad wrote:
<quoted text>Please post it and you will be the first on the list. I hope you are home when I get there.
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Feb 1, 2013
old timer wrote:
If he does post his address you better bring your gun with you. LOL I cant beleive that you would want the govt to infringe on my second amendment right by coming into my home and taking my guns. That is why the amendment is there to keep them from doing that.It is so the honest law abiding citizen can protect themselves from their govt when they try to over step their authority.<quoted text>
You have the right to bear arms, if you are in a well regulated militia. The government will confiscate your arms and regulate them. If a militia is needed in the future you will get your guns back. It is called REGULATION.

I do not have a gun. I have never needed one. If I don't need one you don't need one.
whatever

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>You have the right to bear arms, if you are in a well regulated militia. The government will confiscate your arms and regulate them. If a militia is needed in the future you will get your guns back. It is called REGULATION.
I do not have a gun. I have never needed one. If I don't need one you don't need one.
Read Heller v. DC!
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Read any newspaper daily and see all the senseless gun violence. Maybe you can read your article to the teachers and students at Sandy Hook Elementary, nope you can't, a gun nut had other plans for those little angels.
whatever

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
Read any newspaper daily and see all the senseless gun violence. Maybe you can read your article to the teachers and students at Sandy Hook Elementary, nope you can't, a gun nut had other plans for those little angels.
Read Heller v. DC.
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Feb 1, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Heller v. DC.
Read the Constitution and the daily news papers. Guns are Bad period.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Feb 1, 2013
You have to understand, Chicago is the business hub of the nation. Lots of people make a living there.

But, there's been a mass exodus in Chicago for the past 25-35 years. An exodus of who? White people, that's who.
They drive 15-45 miles and more, each way to and fro work. They make good money, but look at what the shit they have to out up with.

Go to your car, pump gas, go for lunch, you better be looking over
both shoulders.

Now answer, why is Chicago such a shithole that it is?
Chicago wasn't a shithole back in 1962. Now why is that? What changed?

It was an influx horde of brown, and black people, that's what.

They aren't true americans, they don;t consider themselves such, they never were, and they never will be. That's how it rolls in america today.

There's strict gun laws in Chicago, because they "think" this will keep the guns out of the irresponsible black, and brown men's hands. And theres some truth to that, don't dare place a firearm in a brown man's, or black man's hands, they commonly don't know the proper "useage" of such "useful" tools.

They shoot their kids, they shoot their neighbors, hell, they shoot anything that moves because they are "Mongoloidic" in nature.
Many cannit even be classified as humans, they are lower than some dog at large that you see here.

They deserve nothing more than a .45 slug planted in their retarded, sick brains.

The problem is there, in these shithole crime ridden cities, if you give to one, you have to give to all, and that just ain't going to happen anytime soon withthe demographic makeup that these dumps suh as Chicago, and DC, Detroilet, Gary Indiana, etc etc etc are.
That's sometimes fine, that the are exterminating themselves. but sad when it's som child, some nurse walking home from work.
To live in places like Chicago, and NOT carry a gun you are then just as stupid as the perps looking to rob, rape, beat, and kill you.

I carried, I was never ashamed, I never hadguilt feelings, or afraid to carry, regardless of what azzhole politician told me to do, or not do.

I put a handgun of choice on my hip concealed wherever I went.
Anybody that listens, and abides to their local, state, and federal gubmint is truly nuts.

Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Feb 1, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
You have to understand, Chicago is the business hub of the nation. Lots of people make a living there.
But, there's been a mass exodus in Chicago for the past 25-35 years. An exodus of who? White people, that's who.
They drive 15-45 miles and more, each way to and fro work. They make good money, but look at what the shit they have to out up with.
Go to your car, pump gas, go for lunch, you better be looking over
both shoulders.
Now answer, why is Chicago such a shithole that it is?
Chicago wasn't a shithole back in 1962. Now why is that? What changed?
It was an influx horde of brown, and black people, that's what.
They aren't true americans, they don;t consider themselves such, they never were, and they never will be. That's how it rolls in america today.
There's strict gun laws in Chicago, because they "think" this will keep the guns out of the irresponsible black, and brown men's hands. And theres some truth to that, don't dare place a firearm in a brown man's, or black man's hands, they commonly don't know the proper "useage" of such "useful" tools.
They shoot their kids, they shoot their neighbors, hell, they shoot anything that moves because they are "Mongoloidic" in nature.
Many cannit even be classified as humans, they are lower than some dog at large that you see here.
They deserve nothing more than a .45 slug planted in their retarded, sick brains.
The problem is there, in these shithole crime ridden cities, if you give to one, you have to give to all, and that just ain't going to happen anytime soon withthe demographic makeup that these dumps suh as Chicago, and DC, Detroilet, Gary Indiana, etc etc etc are.
That's sometimes fine, that the are exterminating themselves. but sad when it's som child, some nurse walking home from work.
To live in places like Chicago, and NOT carry a gun you are then just as stupid as the perps looking to rob, rape, beat, and kill you.
I carried, I was never ashamed, I never hadguilt feelings, or afraid to carry, regardless of what azzhole politician told me to do, or not do.
I put a handgun of choice on my hip concealed wherever I went.
Anybody that listens, and abides to their local, state, and federal gubmint is truly nuts.
Thank you kind sir, your post is spot on. Now people know why we have to get guns out of the hands of those people up in Chicago and other big cities as well as take the guns away from crazy racists such as yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tularosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims: 1 hr GladBacker 5
News Affordable housing plan for Ruidoso approved 2 hr Voter 1
News 2 Alamogordo men accused of slashing tires 5 hr really 10
White Ohio Police Officer Indicted For Murder o... 6 hr Larry 1
Upper Canyon Campground Closed? (Jul '10) 8 hr susi 19
Ralphs Nude Christian Pastor Prays With Nude Gi... 14 hr Veto 3
Active Shooter. 22 hr Sick of race card 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tularosa Mortgages