Otero County Sheriff's logs

Otero County Sheriff's logs

There are 3 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Jun 29, 2011, titled Otero County Sheriff's logs. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Editor's note: Sheriff's logs are provided to the Daily News by the Otero County Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

SOS

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jun 30, 2011
Do all lowlife's move to NM! Texas must be full.
Tom

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Jun 30, 2011
SOS wrote:
Do all lowlife's move to NM! Texas must be full.
They aren't from Texas they are people that cannot make it in the place where they live and have bad records,prison records,anti social, misfits, cheap skates that don't want to spend money or they are hiding from something. There was an article about the kind of people that move to NM because no one would look for them. NM is a great hiding place and most normal well traveled people wouldn't want to live here anyway. If you observe and watch people here dress like crap and they have NO CLASS at all. Alamogordo area is one of the worse with the mental midget mentality that lives here.
Local Citizen

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Jun 30, 2011
I think you are mindless to judge in such a manner. I am very well traveled. I have lived in 9 states, and Iceland during my time in the military. I am now a civilian and choose to live here. The hunting oppurtunities are amazing, life is slow paced and relaxed. Its far from perfect and there are plenty of problems but I couldn't wait to get away from the hustle and bustle of the east coast. To each thier own, but to judge in such a manner reminds us all of just how human you are. You are entitled to your opinion, but you are just making yourself sound ignorant by speaking out of your rear end. To judge an entire community in the manner you have shows little class. Often people who are so judgemental are unhappy with themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tularosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton dirties the water 43 min And 6
B.O. Dumps more Kids 47 min And 12
British want what America was. 49 min And 5
Isis Strikes again 53 min And 17
After 30 Years Of Mass Shootings, We Still Have... 56 min And 32
Greedy Democrats 58 min Wake Up Call 20
Cattle Guards 8 hr And 2

Tularosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance