Target practice leads to felony charg...

Target practice leads to felony charges at Grindstone Lake (5:45 a.m.)

There are 3 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Jul 22, 2011, titled Target practice leads to felony charges at Grindstone Lake (5:45 a.m.). In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Ruidoso police responded to a report of shots fired at Grindstone Lake early Tuesday morning, arresting five people and recovering a stolen rifle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Hmm

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Jul 22, 2011
Wow the Galindos have a bad rep all throughout NM. Was I mistaken? Did the article say the assualt rifle was reported stolen from a recet burglary at the Sierra Cinema. What was an assault rifle doing in the movie theater in the fist place.
bob

Odessa, TX

#2 Jul 22, 2011
Hmm wrote:
Wow the Galindos have a bad rep all throughout NM. Was I mistaken? Did the article say the assualt rifle was reported stolen from a recet burglary at the Sierra Cinema. What was an assault rifle doing in the movie theater in the fist place.
CROWD CONTROL

Since: Jul 11

Ruidoso NM

#3 Jul 23, 2011
bob wrote:
<quoted text>CROWD CONTROL
what crowds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tularosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult video (Sep '10) 3 hr idk 25
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 4 hr Richies Cool Man ... 8,945
News Alamogordo Daily News - Slashed tires, graffiti... (Jan '08) 6 hr Ralph 10
News Torn apart by money - Ruidoso News (Sep '10) Apr '17 Pragmatist 7
News Sunny Aris (Sep '11) Sep '16 Hunde og katten 217
News Magistrate Judge Galassini retires from bench (Aug '16) Sep '16 Arthur Dent 4
News Sheriff's Office depties probe fatal shooting o... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Earnhardt_Fan_Three 1

Tularosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tularosa Mortgages