Fence Crybabies

Alamogordo, NM

#93 Jun 24, 2013
A bunch of morons all crying over s stupid construction fence ..lol..
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

#94 Jun 24, 2013
I saids WARRIOR agains :-)
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#95 Jun 24, 2013
Bro wrote:
I saids WARRIOR agains :-)
It's OK if you say it Heisenturd!

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#96 Jun 24, 2013
jjnscbusin wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, if he knows who you are he might put it in your tiger burger...LOL
I think I'm gonna pop in there one day and get him to put me on his facebook page for shits and giggles.
How come you have not come down to get your free Tiger Burger, Since you know I am the owner, come on down. Make sure you dress up so we will take your picture.

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#97 Jun 24, 2013
More moving dirt, and preparing the ground for foundation work, Wonder what they are doing since "Well" or what ever name he goes by now.

In a few months we should have Buffalo Wild Wings doing their Grand Opening.

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#98 Jun 24, 2013
Come on Ladies wrote:
I clicked on this thread in the HOPES that someone might actually know the status of the BWW that is supposed to be coming.
Why is it that you people have to get on here and show your lack of education and class when there are other avenues to express those lovely qualities?
Do you work? Do you have family?
I just got on to get some info, which is what Topix is all about.
Good Lord. Please spare us.
If you live in Alamogordo, it is easy to drive down WSB and see the changes.

Today they were moving dirt and soaking the ground as they compact the soil, In a few months there will be BBW opening, looking forward to it, Since KFC is so terrible to go too.
WTF

Alamogordo, NM

#99 Jun 24, 2013
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
More moving dirt, and preparing the ground for foundation work, Wonder what they are doing since "Well" or what ever name he goes by now.
In a few months we should have Buffalo Wild Wings doing their Grand Opening.
I have to admit that i've never seen or heard of anybody that was so infactuated with being correct about a construction fence.

Folks grow the hell up.

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#100 Jun 24, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
you really believe that i think that if you put a fence up one day that it will be completed the next??? WOW !!! So lets see now as of this monday it will have been '''28''' days since they put up the fence along with sign and trailer and yet not even a shovel has moved as of yet!!
Hey Doofwillie (land lock doofus) here is some friendly advice for you and that is '''you mess with the bull (myself) and you'll get the horns every time'''!!!!!
Now you ladies carry on !!!
Horns, Your wife told me you have chilito in your pants.

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#101 Jun 24, 2013

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#104 Jun 26, 2013
Once BWW is built, I pray to the Food Gods that they (Locals) do not screw it up like they did to Carl's Jr.
BWW Fan

Alamogordo, NM

#105 Jun 26, 2013
Come on guys, BWW is not at all like Applebees. BWW has probably 50 TV's in the place, probably 4-5 big screens and when I saw big, I mean they take up the entire length of a wall. If you ever watched a World Cup or a UFC fight in one, the atmosphere is electric. Match that with their great wings and its a can't miss spot if its really coming to Alamo. I've been to over 10 of them and their wings rank among my favorite. Yes, I'm a little biased because I've been there so much but this is exactly what Alamo needs (well established chain, great food, great sports atmosphere, etc).

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#106 Jun 27, 2013
BWW Fan wrote:
Come on guys, BWW is not at all like Applebees. BWW has probably 50 TV's in the place, probably 4-5 big screens and when I saw big, I mean they take up the entire length of a wall. If you ever watched a World Cup or a UFC fight in one, the atmosphere is electric. Match that with their great wings and its a can't miss spot if its really coming to Alamo. I've been to over 10 of them and their wings rank among my favorite. Yes, I'm a little biased because I've been there so much but this is exactly what Alamo needs (well established chain, great food, great sports atmosphere, etc).
How right you are. Since you have a good history with BWW, Do come back to this thread and give us your impressions of the place. The Menu is great.
Mike J

Alamogordo, NM

#107 Jun 27, 2013
Now if they would ever do something with the closed down former churches chicken/dairy queen on White Sands and 1st street that would be great!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#109 Jun 28, 2013
Mike J wrote:
Now if they would ever do something with the closed down former churches chicken/dairy queen on White Sands and 1st street that would be great!!
Perhaps another burger joint! LOL. Maybe a five guys or an in and out! I know I'm dreaming, but would be nice to have a place with a good atmosphere and cheap and good burgers. Not the overrated and expensive $hit show of an atmosphere at Hide Da Ho!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#110 Jun 28, 2013
But I will settle for BWW for now. Bring on the sauces...too bad my wallet cant afford eating there too often....

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#112 Jun 28, 2013
jjnscbusin wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps another burger joint! LOL. Maybe a five guys or an in and out! I know I'm dreaming, but would be nice to have a place with a good atmosphere and cheap and good burgers. Not the overrated and expensive $hit show of an atmosphere at Hide Da Ho!
You have no idea what "cheap and good burger" means. But I bet you think a double double, fries, and a drink will only cost you $5.00.

IMO, HI-D-HO would prefers patrons like you to be happy, So please feel free to use your freedom to drive elsewhere, I will be happy to eat your share of those delicious tiger burgers, those hot thicker cut fries any day.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#113 Jun 28, 2013
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what "cheap and good burger" means. But I bet you think a double double, fries, and a drink will only cost you $5.00.
IMO, HI-D-HO would prefers patrons like you to be happy, So please feel free to use your freedom to drive elsewhere, I will be happy to eat your share of those delicious tiger burgers, those hot thicker cut fries any day.
.

Not sure what the prices nowadays, but a double double was around $4 and change, not more than $5. And the bun was nice and toasty yet kept its form, not the squashed mushroom cap that you dole out. I do admit that the patty was a bit small (for my large stomach) but there were add ons free of charge, like animal style. The burger remained under 5 bucks. Stupid tiger burger would charge extra for ketchup if they could. And to make that burger decent, its close to a ten bill than a 5 bill, what a joke!

Man I am so confused, you talk third person then first person, then back to third person. I thought you were going to personally hand me your tiger burger yourself. Now you are back saying you are going to eat your own burgers and promoting again like a cheerleader. I just find your rants about BWW disingenuous and soon you will be talking mad crap about the place after it opens up...
GTFO Earth

Alamogordo, NM

#114 Jun 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
i am !!!
WTF concern is that to you jerk !!
Then you are a moron and should be voted off the planet.

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#118 Jun 29, 2013
jjnscbusin wrote:
<quoted text>.
Not sure what the prices nowadays, but a double double was around $4 and change, not more than $5. And the bun was nice and toasty yet kept its form, not the squashed mushroom cap that you dole out. I do admit that the patty was a bit small (for my large stomach) but there were add ons free of charge, like animal style. The burger remained under 5 bucks. Stupid tiger burger would charge extra for ketchup if they could. And to make that burger decent, its close to a ten bill than a 5 bill, what a joke!
Man I am so confused, you talk third person then first person, then back to third person. I thought you were going to personally hand me your tiger burger yourself. Now you are back saying you are going to eat your own burgers and promoting again like a cheerleader. I just find your rants about BWW disingenuous and soon you will be talking mad crap about the place after it opens up...
You should not be confused at all. I have told you many times I am not the owner, an employee, or anything but a Patron.

I provide my opinion and observations, just like you do.

BWW I am looking forward too, and I hope they do not skimp on any thing here, like a smaller building or a small parking lot.

BWW is more expensive that HI-D-HO and other burger joints in town, But the sport bar atmosphere should keep them fairly busy.
Just Watching

Santa Fe, NM

#119 Jun 29, 2013
I did take out at the Las Cruces BWW last night for 2 adults and 1 1/2 kids, it cost $35.00. Got 24 wings, 8 boneless, cole slaw and fries. As we waited we looked around. The place is extremely loud, lots of tv'c, bar room tables, huge open room dining. I see it as a drunk hang out. it took 25 minutes to get our order, it wasn't worth the wait or the price... bring something better to our town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tularosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 37 min John F 6,384
Joke of the Day 1 hr Yuk Yuk 38
From a Navy Chaplain 2 hr Yep 35
Unbelievable! 2 hr Nope 5
Ramadi lost 3 hr And 25
Mayor Galea inserts foot into mouth again 4 hr Drink the Flavor ... 21
Cleveland riot 5 hr Ralph 1
More from around the web

Tularosa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]