Basso will be tried for murder, attem...

Basso will be tried for murder, attempted murder

There are 31 comments on the Tulare Advance-Register story from Jun 11, 2007, titled Basso will be tried for murder, attempted murder. In it, Tulare Advance-Register reports that:

Michael Fausto Basso will be tried for murder and attempted murder in connection with the fatal July 2006 shooting of Stacey McKinney and the stabbing of her husband, Andrew, a Tulare County Superior Court ... via Tulare Advance-Register

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tulare Advance-Register.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ama

Montague, NJ

#1 Jun 23, 2007
horrible
Bob

Belmar, NJ

#2 Aug 13, 2007
ama wrote:
horrible
Horrible? Who are you? What do you know? What facts make you think this person did anything at all?
james

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2007
he doesn't seem violent to me, and i spent 3 months w/ him in jail. media sounds worse than his own story. but what do i know, i'm a felon myself.
Bob

Belmar, NJ

#5 Aug 24, 2007
james wrote:
he doesn't seem violent to me, and i spent 3 months w/ him in jail. media sounds worse than his own story. but what do i know, i'm a felon myself.
You know him? What's his own story? How did he get caught up in this? I agree about the media. They make things the way they want to. The story makes no sense in my opinion.
christy walls

Visalia, CA

#6 Sep 13, 2007
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Horrible? Who are you? What do you know? What facts make you think this person did anything at all?
cause she's my sister, the girl that was murdered.
christy walls

Visalia, CA

#7 Sep 20, 2007
somebody really needs to check in with Stacey's husband and his brother's story. it just doesn't add up at all!!!!!!!!!!
christy walls

Visalia, CA

#8 Sep 20, 2007
why isn't the husband and his brother in jail? i knbow for a fact that the husband was conspiring to commit murder on child welfare services. where's the rest of the investigation? Oh, I forgot, he's an alleged victim in this.
elle driver

New York, NY

#9 Sep 24, 2007
christy walls,
i agree 100% with you. I know this person for years and I can say that it doesn't add up. I hope more of the truth will come out in the trial and that this will help to alleviate the sorrow and pain of having lost someone you love. my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. you may want to come forward if you have information that could help bring the killer or killers to justice.
elle driver

New York, NY

#10 Sep 24, 2007
christy walls wrote:
why isn't the husband and his brother in jail? i knbow for a fact that the husband was conspiring to commit murder on child welfare services. where's the rest of the investigation? Oh, I forgot, he's an alleged victim in this.
christy walls,
i agree 100% with you. I know this person for years and I can say that it doesn't add up. I hope more of the truth will come out in the trial and that this will help to alleviate the sorrow and pain of having lost someone you love. my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. you may want to come forward if you have information that could help bring the killer or killers to justice.
christy walls

Visalia, CA

#11 Sep 25, 2007
elle driver wrote:
christy walls,
thank you for your condolences. my family appreciates it. i have come forward about the information that i have.
christy walls

Visalia, CA

#12 Sep 25, 2007
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You know him? What's his own story? How did he get caught up in this? I agree about the media. They make things the way they want to. The story makes no sense in my opinion.
stacey's my little sister. fausto basso was in love with her. andrew was the violent one. he masterbated in front of his own children. sick as hell. he abused them, and nbow he's openoing a business where he'll be around children! what's wrong with the city of tulare? dontcha think someone should do a background check on anyone that's going to be working around any kids or minors? creeeeeeepy!!!!!!!!!!
elle driver

New York, NY

#13 Sep 26, 2007
christy walls,
again, my prayers are with you and nothing anyone can say or express can help the pain you and your family are going to experience for the rest of your lives. stacey with be remebered and honored in memory and the lives of her children and family. when i read the few articles on this tragic story, none of it made any sense. after your most recent post, more is clear in the complex relationship between all of the people invovled. like you know first hand about her husband, i know first hand about FMB, and he was never abusive or cruel or violent. Quite the opposite actually. he was always kind, caring, gentle and always had my back. i do hope that the people responsible will be brought to justice and that the truth will come out. i reserve my judgements until the trial is final and all of the evidence comes out. hopefully that will bring some solace to you. i cannot imagine ever losing my baby sister to any circumstanc, my heart would be broken forever. stacey was young and had her whole life ahead of her. i know she will be missed by many.

what do you think andrew's motive was, if any? do you feel that his brother was involved since he was at the crime scene?
elle driver

New York, NY

#14 Sep 26, 2007
christy walls wrote:
<quoted text>
stacey's my little sister. fausto basso was in love with her. andrew was the violent one. he masterbated in front of his own children. sick as hell. he abused them, and nbow he's openoing a business where he'll be around children! what's wrong with the city of tulare? dontcha think someone should do a background check on anyone that's going to be working around any kids or minors? creeeeeeepy!!!!!!!!!!
christy walls,
andrew sounds about as sick as the come. to be so abusive to women and children is a disgrace. it most definitely shows a pattern of behavior that could progress into even more violent actions. i am just curious, but what kind man, only a year short of his wife's untimely death, decides he needs to open a business geared toward children? if this person has been sexually inappropriate around his own children, it may be that he would like nothing more that to be around other children, especially if he has no access to his own children. please be careful in what you post and protect yourself from any legal reprocutions or retaliation from andrew. i wish someone would do a background check on all of the people who come in contact with children. but as you well know, most pedophiles make it a point to get into businesses that directly deal with children. my blessing go out to you and keep yourself safe christy.
christy walls

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2007
elle driver wrote:
christy walls,
again, my prayers are with you and nothing anyone can say or express can help the pain you and your family are going to experience for the rest of your lives. stacey with be remebered and honored in memory and the lives of her children and family. when i read the few articles on this tragic story, none of it made any sense. after your most recent post, more is clear in the complex relationship between all of the people invovled. like you know first hand about her husband, i know first hand about FMB, and he was never abusive or cruel or violent. Quite the opposite actually. he was always kind, caring, gentle and always had my back. i do hope that the people responsible will be brought to justice and that the truth will come out. i reserve my judgements until the trial is final and all of the evidence comes out. hopefully that will bring some solace to you. i cannot imagine ever losing my baby sister to any circumstanc, my heart would be broken forever. stacey was young and had her whole life ahead of her. i know she will be missed by many.
what do you think andrew's motive was, if any? do you feel that his brother was involved since he was at the crime scene?
thank you for your condolences. about andrew's motives, he had plans to murder their child welfare service worker, because they just recently lost custody of their kids. aslo, i think andrew had ten years of motive building up. he also had a murder plot to kill fausto basso. he was going to weight him down and throw him overboard my grandpas boat. they were really off. psyhotic and evil minded.
christy walls

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2007
christy walls,
andrew sounds about as sick as the come. to be so abusive to women and children is a disgrace. it most definitely shows a pattern of behavior that could progress into even more violent actions. i am just curious, but what kind man, only a year short of his wife's untimely death, decides he needs to open a business geared toward children? if this person has been sexually inappropriate around his own children, it may be that he would like nothing more that to be around other children, especially if he has no access to his own children. please be careful in what you post and protect yourself from any legal reprocutions or retaliation from andrew. i wish someone would do a background check on all of the people who come in contact with children. but as you well know, most pedophiles make it a point to get into businesses that directly deal with children. my blessing go out to you and keep yourself safe christy.
quote}:i agree 100000%. what a creep to open a business around children and his original target, child welfare services. scaaaararrrrryyyyyy!!!!!
not to worried about legalities. if i get in trouble for posting the truth, to protect those that may be in danger and he is not yet in jail for abusing his own children and wife, and masterbating in front of the kids, then something's real wrong with our legal justice system. RIGHT?
christy walls

United States

#17 Sep 26, 2007
christy walls wrote:
<quoted text> thank you for your condolences. my family appreciates it. i have come forward about the information that i have.
andrew's brother, justice, known as Jay, went otside after the incident occurred and told the neighbor he had just sliced mike's throat. supposedly, jay was there with his family, to help out with the kid. i wonder how they could help the kids when they were already detained by cws.. oh, i forgot there was a murder plot to kill the cws workers.
elle driver

New York, NY

#18 Sep 27, 2007
christy walls wrote:
christy walls,
quote}:i agree 100000%. what a creep to open a business around children and his original target, child welfare services. scaaaararrrrryyyyyy!!!!!
not to worried about legalities. if i get in trouble for posting the truth, to protect those that may be in danger and he is not yet in jail for abusing his own children and wife, and masterbating in front of the kids, then something's real wrong with our legal justice system. RIGHT?
dear christy,
i pray for you and your family. i didn't know your sister, but i except she was a ray of light that sparkled in the darkness that surrounded her. i feel your frustration, sorrow anger at this senseless crime and the hopes that the investigation will shed some light to these horrible circumstances. you are very brave and you have a voice that can help to bring justice for stacey. there are ways to alert authorities anonymously, because when it comes to children, they have no rights or voices to speak for them. we must protect our children. a lot of people would just wallow in their own misery but you are a strong woman with a lot of courage to speak up. i wish you the best christy. my thoughts are with you. god bless
elle driver
christy walls

Visalia, CA

#19 Oct 3, 2007
elle driver wrote:
<quoted text>
dear christy,
i pray for you and your family. i didn't know your sister, but i except she was a ray of light that sparkled in the darkness that surrounded her. i feel your frustration, sorrow anger at this senseless crime and the hopes that the investigation will shed some light to these horrible circumstances. you are very brave and you have a voice that can help to bring justice for stacey. there are ways to alert authorities anonymously, because when it comes to children, they have no rights or voices to speak for them. we must protect our children. a lot of people would just wallow in their own misery but you are a strong woman with a lot of courage to speak up. i wish you the best christy. my thoughts are with you. god bless
elle driver
you sound sweet. he shoul;dnt open a business around children, esppecially after admitting uunder oath that he masterbated in front of his own children.
Andy

Willow Grove, PA

#20 Oct 18, 2007
elle driver wrote:
<quoted text>
christy walls,
Are you telling us these words: "to be so abusive to women and children is a disgrace. it most definitely shows a pattern of behavior that could progress into even more violent actions." don't also apply to Basso? If you knew him so well, then you know what he did to his wife and child. Let's not for one second pretend that Basso is innocent in all of this. If he had not gotten involved in all of this, none of it would have happened. The guy who had your back is reeping what he sowed.
elle driver

New York, NY

#21 Oct 19, 2007
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling us these words: "to be so abusive to women and children is a disgrace. it most definitely shows a pattern of behavior that could progress into even more violent actions." don't also apply to Basso? If you knew him so well, then you know what he did to his wife and child. Let's not for one second pretend that Basso is innocent in all of this. If he had not gotten involved in all of this, none of it would have happened. The guy who had your back is reeping what he sowed.
HUH? WHAT? I never knew he was married with a kid.....are you sure? believe me, if you read my earlier posts, you see that i reserve my opinions of what happened to stacey until the truth comes out. i personally do not know what happened in the matter of the murder of stacey mckinney and i am certainly not defending him. it sounds like you know more about his recent past and his personal life, than i do. i suspect that you may be related in some way and that would explain your anger and frustration. when i read the posts from "christy walls" (stacey's sister) i feel her sorrow and pain at the loss of her little sister. i was surprised when i read them and grasped her opinions and theories and i just pray that when the truth does finally come out that this will bring peace to her family and friends and to stacey mckinney. may god bless them.
sincerely,
elle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulare Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows this guy? (Dec '14) 13 hr jayedizzy420 25
Review: 3d Off Road (Jan '14) Thu Who 7
thinking of moving to Visalia,concerned about c... (Sep '11) Jul 1 Who 22
what happened? Jun 29 meee 1
News Kraft Recalls Knudsen Cottage Cheese (Aug '07) Jun 29 Who 63
Mario Diaz (Dec '14) Jun 27 bad ass lindse 22
Review: Minister's Voice Magazine Jun 27 Who 2
More from around the web

Tulare People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE