"Sons Of Anarchy"

There are 2 comments on the Mayor Sam's Sister City - Home of Los Angeles Politics story from Nov 6, 2008, titled "Sons Of Anarchy". In it, Mayor Sam's Sister City - Home of Los Angeles Politics reports that:

There's a new show on FX that films a bulk of their scenes right here in my beloved Sunland-Tujunga. Full of colorful language, tons of guns, and one hell of an everything good/evil motorcycle gang, the "Sons ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mayor Sam's Sister City - Home of Los Angeles Politics.

Margaret Matthew

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2008
I will have to watch the show now. I am not in Tujunga now but miss it.
Thank you for posting,
Resident

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Where is the set

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tujunga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Dealer 8 hr IHateDrugDealers 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Trojan 35,930
News Central and South Americans on the rise in the ... (Aug '12) Sun Big Mike 10
Implosion of parking tickets in east pasadena May 18 pasadena resident 1
News Cousins to stand trial in Monrovia teen's murder (Oct '09) May 18 Chacho 105
News Police identify Taser victim (Jul '07) May 17 Casty14 53
dispen-sary 24/7 A d d y s, T a r, H , etc May 17 Pro h 1

Tujunga Jobs

Personal Finance

Tujunga Mortgages