Miss Hellfire

Benton, KY

#1 Jul 11, 2010
Every 10 Seconds, an animal is beaten and tortured. Every Hour, 575 are Killed in shelters, due to overcrowding. Every Day, 100's succumb to starvation, injury, and disease. Every Year, over 8 Million, lose their lives. Please, stop the Insanity! R.O.A.R.(reach out and react). There is no excuse for Abuse. Have your pets spayed or neutered. No more litters of critters. Adopt a shelter animal. Saving 1 may not change the world, but it will change it for that 1. If we are Human, then we must be Humane. Don't stand by while they Die. Bless out 4-legged Friends.
Scissors run with ME

Santa Clarita, CA

#2 Jul 11, 2010
Thank you. Bless you.
Miss Hellfire

Benton, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2010
Scissors run with ME wrote:
Thank you. Bless you.
If no one cares, then we are all Doomed.
{Blessed Be}.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tujunga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Brew In 35,737
News Two California public record laws: one for the ... Mar 14 mammy s kid boyo 2
News NASA: Arctic permafrost may unleash carbon with... Mar 12 Real Science Real... 2
News Man arrested in drug, weapons raid makes bail, ... (Dec '09) Mar 8 JAFO 211
News Body Found In Burning RV In Compton Mar 7 Raydot 2
News L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) Feb 23 818 BURBANK CITY 135
Home sick (May '17) May '17 Tujunga 13 1

Tujunga Jobs

Personal Finance

Tujunga Mortgages