Evacuations begin in Los Angeles befo...

Evacuations begin in Los Angeles before 3rd storm

There are 1 comment on the SavannahNow story from Jan 20, 2010, titled Evacuations begin in Los Angeles before 3rd storm. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

Police officers and firefighters are going door-to-door in the Tujunga neighborhood of Los Angeles, asking residents of about 200 hillside homes to evacuate by morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

Anaheim, CA

#1 Jan 20, 2010
Karma is paying a call to all the thieves and druggies and other criminals who reside there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tujunga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Yep, I'm Gay': Happy 20th out anniversary, Ell... 3 hr Yep 14
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 8 hr Patrick 3,254
News Gardena police seek leads in 2002 slaying (Dec '09) 10 hr Torrance friend 5
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr Short pharts 32,919
What is the fine for smoking in Burbank, CA? (Nov '07) Wed selectiveartists 59
WE HATE MEXICANS IN North Hollywood, Kids hated... (Dec '12) Wed mopopoindatdirt 24
News 'Storage Wars' controversy, Jeff Jarred and his... (Jun '12) Tue Well Well 12

Tujunga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tujunga Mortgages