Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Hensley, AR

#1 Jan 1, 2010
What do people know about him?
Mz DaviZ

Westlake, LA

#2 Jan 1, 2010
I know him he might not be like the other blacks but he is a good person and is very cool!

Since: Dec 09

Hensley, AR

#3 Jan 2, 2010
Alright good.
Hmm

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jan 14, 2010
Well I personally think that Ryan King is a bitch and a player. He needs to just kill himself, like now! He's a worthless piece of shit. The end.
Ryan king

Delaplaine, AR

#5 Jan 15, 2010
Lol that's funny I think u need to keep your opinions to yourself so say what u want cause I'm not crying I don't need yall
Drennin

Delaplaine, AR

#6 Jan 15, 2010
Okay. First off, Ryan king is one of my best friends. He's none of what you said. He's respected by a lot of people. Topix is a place for untrue gossip. It's immature. It's for people like you that have no life. So go do something productive instead of downing others.
Monty Hall

Little Rock, AR

#7 Jan 15, 2010
Drennin wrote:
...Topix is a place for untrue gossip. It's immature. It's for people like you that have no life. So go do something productive instead of downing others.
And yet, you felt the need to post something here....
Ryan king

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Jan 16, 2010
Leave Drennin alone Monty hall this is a bullshit website whoever talking shit don't even kno me...
Drennin

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Jan 16, 2010
Ha. The only reason I posted something was because it's stupid to talk bad about other people.
Ryan king

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Jan 16, 2010
I agree I don't even get on here but somebody told me that I was on here so then I made it my business but I'm glad I'm on here that means ppl actually think abt me but I wish someone would say it to my face
whatevaaa

Brookland, AR

#11 Jan 17, 2010
Ryan I wish you would shut the fck up. dont nobody want your nasty ass! stop talkin like you hard all the damn time, you aint about sh!t! lmao. your a fckin black person and you think you are white, its saaddd! get a life dumb b!tch. your a fckin player and i hope you choke.
Jessicah Nycol Daivs

Westlake, LA

#12 Jan 18, 2010
Hold the HELL UP! Im black and Ryan hasnt done anything to anyone, and he is not nasty I bet your funckey ass is nasty! And if noone wants him how come my best friend is his PRETTY ASS GIRLFRIEND, and also ryan dont talk shyt to anyone ryan is a funny BLACK guy that just likes to hang with white people most of the time but also he hangs with black people and I also he has a life his ass is still breathing so choke on that!
whatevaaa

Little Rock, AR

#13 Jan 19, 2010
his girl is not pretty dude lol if she was so pretty he wouldnt be cheatin on her! ryan just needs to kill himself. he got caught, k? its done with.
Shay KING

Little Rock, AR

#14 Jan 19, 2010
Oh really? He's cheating on me forreal? With who? I would really like to know who he's cheating on me with. Lmao, & actually, I am pretty. At least that's what I get told all the time!(: But thanks for being a hater! Damn, Jess. Don't you just love haters? Hahahaha, anyways. No one is going to believe you on TOPIX if he really cheated on me, I'll meet you somewhere and we'll settle this because you're probably the nasty bxtch that he cheated on me with & I can ASSURE you that I FEAR NO BXTCH! So come real or not at all (:-i love my haters!!
Jessicah Nycol Daivs

Westlake, LA

#15 Jan 19, 2010
For One Bytch Im Not A Dude Imma Female 4 Your41 1, and I see ryan every day and he told me himself that he loves Shay King, get that? Shay muth fuaka King! and his girlfiend is hot(NO LEZBO) abd if your so for sure who he is "talkin" to why want you tell WHO it is?humm lol I wonder why you cant tell? Maybe NO im sure your cant tell who he is suppose to be cheating on my bestfriend with man yall are a bunch of crap
Shay KING

Little Rock, AR

#16 Jan 19, 2010
Lmao seriously. My name is SHAY KING & it will stay that way forever. So keep hating on me & my man & my girls & we fixin to shut you down! I ain't the one to be messed with ol' girl. So watch what you say! That ain't no joke. Stop hatin' & go find something else better to do with your time. Ryan LOVES me & he WANTS ME! If he wanted whoever he "cheated" on me with then he would be with them & not just fxckin them! Hahaha because guess what babygirl, I'm getting his dick & his love! So keep on withcha bad self ;) because at the end of the night, he'll be coming back to me! So please please tell me who he's "cheating" on me with! Hahahahaha.

& Thanks Jess, haters are gonna be haters! That's all they'll ever be!(: Got to love them. Thanks babygirl, I love you & you're really freakin' hott too! <3
Jessicah Nycol Daivs

Westlake, LA

#17 Jan 19, 2010
step one confront the bytch step two stut the bytch down step three sit back and enjoy our men.lol and i told you i will always have your back and they gonna be hater for sho and i love them they make my day, And I love you too, and we're two hot chicks that have our man and bytches are wishin that they had them haha
Shay KING

Little Rock, AR

#19 Jan 19, 2010
Ahhhh HELL NAAH! I know this bxtch ain't throwing around the "N" word. This girl is about to get her ass beat forreal!!!! Girl, you just need to get off here right now with that shxt because TRUST, I will find out who you are! You're just not the smartest person in the world are you? Has your mother never taught you respect? Bxtch you done crossed a line that should've never been crossed and I PROMISE if I find out who you are, shxt will go down! & I ain't talking shit over the internet because TRUST, I will back my shxt up. Thanks!!

& Jess, you sure riight girl!(: They hate on what they can't have! & They ain't getting our men & girl, you know that I got your back too boo. & of course we're hott!(:
Shay KING

Little Rock, AR

#20 Jan 19, 2010
& why is this thing saying that I'm from Little Rock?
Ryan King

Newport, AR

#23 Feb 18, 2010
Shay you were loose and I was cheating the whole time slut. :P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuckerman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Tidwell (Feb '12) 4 hr Grow up Newport 33
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Tim Blaxton 30,490
Leslie baker 13 hr sucker 8
Who is that brown hair beauty? Sun HotAsHell 20
cried rape Sun bitchthatknows 3
(Tam Tam) Tammy Lyn Lucy Parker Cob Sat glenn 6
Jennifer Spence Fri jennifer spence t... 8
Tuckerman Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tuckerman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?