no more 4 wheelers on city streets

Posted in the Tuckerman Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
maddog

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2011
The police department will be enforcing the no four wheeler on city streets law come Thursday October 6th. Everyone they catch will get a ticket.
whateverlife

North Little Rock, AR

#2 Oct 4, 2011
maddog wrote:
The police department will be enforcing the no four wheeler on city streets law come Thursday October 6th. Everyone they catch will get a ticket.
That would require them moving
nutterbutter

Quitman, AR

#3 Oct 4, 2011
what town

“i am who i am!!!”

Since: Mar 09

newport,ar

#4 Oct 4, 2011
I have a 4 wheeler and do not go ranting and raving in the streets. I stay on the back roads, however, I have been known to ride by Bennett Lumber and the Cemetery. But never on the main highway! Tell me what is this hurting if my friend lives like 3 blocks from me and I want to drive my wheeler to her house??
bobby

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Oct 5, 2011
jo-pop wrote:
I have a 4 wheeler and do not go ranting and raving in the streets. I stay on the back roads, however, I have been known to ride by Bennett Lumber and the Cemetery. But never on the main highway! Tell me what is this hurting if my friend lives like 3 blocks from me and I want to drive my wheeler to her house??
its called breaking the law.

“i am who i am!!!”

newport,ar

#6 Oct 5, 2011
Please if no one is going through peoples yards and messing up there flower beds, or driving on he main highways I see nothing wrong with it! Maybe the LAW should be more worried about people cooking meth, growing weed, and beating their kids!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 5, 2011
jo-pop wrote:
it's breaking the law!!! 4 wheelers are not street ready!! where's your blinker??????????

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 5, 2011
jo-pop wrote:
3 blaocks away?? WALK!
bobby

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Oct 5, 2011
jo-pop wrote:
Please if no one is going through peoples yards and messing up there flower beds, or driving on he main highways I see nothing wrong with it! Maybe the LAW should be more worried about people cooking meth, growing weed, and beating their kids!
point well taken, but it the law no matter, its a few that makes it hard for everyone else, go to council meetings if you disagree, but it won't do any good because its state law not local.
Tame

Newport, AR

#10 Oct 5, 2011
Bi-cycles have no blinker.

“i am who i am!!!”

newport,ar

#11 Oct 5, 2011
The law is the law! But that does not mean I have to get it! Yea I can walk but I love to ride!!!! Also yes bicycles do not have blinkers and people use their arms to let you know they are turning. I just love riding!!! I can go to Elgin and never hit pavement!
Pissed

Dallas, TX

#12 Oct 5, 2011
You can thank the Gates kid with that loud a$$ exhaust of his for the change!!!
bubba13

Frisco, TX

#13 Oct 5, 2011
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>point well taken, but it the law no matter, its a few that makes it hard for everyone else, go to council meetings if you disagree, but it won't do any good because its state law not local.
It's a city ordinance and a state law. The difference between the two is the state law allows a rider to travel from point A to point B. Point B being a county road or private property however, the city ordinance states a four wheeler shall not be on city streets for any reason and a city ordinance takes precedence over state law.
curious

Dallas, TX

#14 Oct 5, 2011
Just move to Swifton they don't care about 4 wheelers as long as you stay off main street haha the hell with Tuckerman cops and there BS

United States

#15 Oct 6, 2011
How about enforcing other city ordinances such as mowing your yard, keeping trash picked up. Enforce all not just one!!!!!!

“i am who i am!!!”

newport,ar

#16 Oct 6, 2011
I agree Guest!!!!! Might as well enforce them all!
chick

Pangburn, AR

#17 Oct 6, 2011
newport native wrote:
<quoted text> 3 blaocks away?? WALK!
Learn how to spell!
chick

Pangburn, AR

#18 Oct 6, 2011
Why couldn't the police do anything about people raising cain on 4wheelers before they were banned? Now they are issueing tickets. If they couldn't catch them then, why can they now?
What going to happen when there is a fatality or injuries from the cops chasing 4wheelers?
Tame

Newport, AR

#19 Oct 6, 2011
How about providing jobs and clean water?

“i am who i am!!!”

newport,ar

#20 Oct 6, 2011
I'm down for some clean water!!!! I have plenty of places to ride still! It's all good!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuckerman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 34,518
Terry Adams aka molester 8 hr fbi 1
Tuckerman Motel 15 hr Cash 1
thieves (Jun '13) Tue KnowItAll 31
Weiner being audited? Mon Rice 5
Doug Hensonn (Nov '15) Sun bestkeptsecret 3
bobby fondly Renee Nance Amy Conway snitches be... (May '15) Mar 24 Uknowit 7

Tuckerman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance