the best fights that happened at tuck...

United States

#21 Apr 10, 2009
Chad Chambliss and Chad Odom.....classic at the water fountain!!!! Also Chris Turner and Mike Hightower another timeless classic....and who can forget the always scrappy Payton "rusty" Porter v/s Jimmy Pretty locker room beatdown. But the Crawford twins take the cake...chris v/s Lynn Gates..awesome

Lake Charles, LA

#22 Apr 14, 2009
why is the fight between ambra liles and krystal murphy so funny?
Sammi Jo

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Apr 30, 2009
The funniest one that I ever saw.....well it wasnt even a was when ambra liles started hitting greg allen in the was so random....and hilarious!...oh....good times... that was a funny memory!

Lake Charles, LA

#24 May 1, 2009
hailey and brooke

Blytheville, AR

#25 May 4, 2009
I remember the chris turner and mike hightower fight. I still have a pic of hightower getting his nose broke.

Charleston, WV

#26 May 5, 2009
Bowen vs. Collum

Mountain Home, AR

#27 May 7, 2009
hailey doyle and brooke riley fought i heard that was funny another funny fight was luis and jeff lawrence

Lake Charles, LA

#28 May 20, 2009
HOW ABOUT THE JOHN MICHEAL AND MARK WHATLEY FIGHT!! or the chris bruner and wesley fight..or when dustin clark and dustin chescher wooped both the bruner boys at the bomb fire..
not yo momma

Lake Charles, LA

#29 May 20, 2009
what about the brian norris vs zack drennin fight....who won? what happened?
I hate the jacobs family

Westlake, LA

#30 May 21, 2009
how could anyone forget about the chad church and gunner "the bird" jacobs. he looked like he got hit by bus. ha. chad was pretty happy.

Charleston, WV

#32 May 23, 2009
Spencer shannon and matt reed was awesome
not forgotten

United States

#33 May 28, 2009
Monty Hall

Little Rock, AR

#34 May 28, 2009
Chris Rowlett vs. Mark McNutt.

First Chris throws a punch with his eyes closed that miraculously lands, sending Mark onto his back where he did a great job imitating a struggling turtle laying on his shell.

Then, Chris proceeds to rip his shirt off for no reason and jumps around Mark while slap punching at him on the ground.

United States

#35 May 28, 2009
Cassee Moss and hannah bullard

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#36 May 29, 2009
Holy Shit! Someone's still got a pic of the me and Turner fight? email me that damn thing! Lost all my annuals when I got my first divorce and have no pictures left.. [email protected]

Westlake, LA

#37 May 29, 2009
Personally, i think that lewis brunner and jeremy parker was the best fight EVER. Jeremy got his ass handed to him in the corner of a locker.
THS Queen

Westlake, LA

#39 Jun 2, 2009
I thought Arkie Jacobs verses Steven Johnson was hilarious!
Donnie Stapleton Jr

Charleston, WV

#40 Jun 9, 2009
Lewis brunner is my friend and he does kicks butt

Lake Charles, LA

#41 Jun 12, 2009
I think the fight between LeAnn Cooper and Brandy Garner was extremely funny! It was in 1997.

Lake Charles, LA

#42 Jun 13, 2009
hasnt brooke riley fought everyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuckerman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wish 2 hr Bye felisha 7
who is the mayor screwing at city hall? 5 hr guest 2
Timmy Reed (Mar '13) 19 hr Guest 82
megan Stevens (Sep '13) 19 hr True that 20
Brandon Woodard Thu Cocoa Baby 5
Brittany Owens (Aug '10) Nov 24 In you face 19
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Nov 23 uep 30,956
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tuckerman Mortgages