ha ha

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

does anyone know him i herd he moved from hoxie to get away from his x girlfriend britty herd his parnts hated her
blond chick

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

why does it matter?
ha ha

Big Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

why do you care if it matters?
sp00k

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

JAKE HITT IS A BADA MOTHAFUKKA
Yooo

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Spook IS A BADA MOTHAFUKKA
yeah

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Judged:

yep she is shes one of my best friends boy treated her like shit then made up stuff about her to tell everyone at tuckermen high school btw he cheated on her so girls look out
Friend of a Friend

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

Judged:

yeah wrote:
yep she is shes one of my best friends boy treated her like shit then made up stuff about her to tell everyone at tuckermen high school btw he cheated on her so girls look out
brittany webb I just love how you respond to your own post your just like your unfit mother no wonder Jakes parents hated you with you pulling the old I'm pregant trick
Jakes a good Kid and is doing very well now that he's away from scum like you.
Now why dont you write some more post telling us all how HOT you are maybe tell us how Jake beat you a oldie but a goodie! I also liked reading the post you and your mother wrote about yourselfs in the wr forum More oldies but goodies the apple did not fall far from the tree with you and her two sleeze bags
player

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Judged:

lol wrote:
that chick he dated from hoxie is HOT AS HELL
cant you get anyone else to say your hot making post about yourself is kinda silly! Then responding to it looks just plain stupid.I agree with the others your names Brittany and your here to start crap Jakes doing fine has much better looking Girls than you.All you Girls out there what do you think about this chic making up post about herself and responding to them
over

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Judged:

ha ha wrote:
does anyone know him i herd he moved from hoxie to get away from his x girlfriend britty herd his parnts hated her
noticed how you misspelled your name to make it look like you were not the one posting
Brittany. your pethetic why don't you just scream you need attention Jake don't want you
Jake

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

lol who the hell are all you people and why are you talking bout me? lol im doin fine in california right now.
Henk-o

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2009

Jake is a beast =D

I miss that Kid =/
american badass

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Friend of a Friend wrote:
<quoted text>brittany webb I just love how you respond to your own post your just like your unfit mother no wonder Jakes parents hated you with you pulling the old I'm pregant trick
Jakes a good Kid and is doing very well now that he's away from scum like you.
Now why dont you write some more post telling us all how HOT you are maybe tell us how Jake beat you a oldie but a goodie! I also liked reading the post you and your mother wrote about yourselfs in the wr forum More oldies but goodies the apple did not fall far from the tree with you and her two sleeze bags
yeah really jake is like one of the coolest guys i know so back off bit*h is on the baseball team and i know him he's freaking hilarious
sadye

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

gosh i have him in too many classes lol i luv that kiddo

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

ok brittney webb is from hoxie right??
brown hair?
Jake

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

People of Arkansas, leave me alone. PLease stop talking about me. You dont know anything and your all GAY!
fallall365daysye arround

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Hello girls, check it out- it is entirely unnecessary for you all to go on like this, but even more importantly you do not want to cross his family they are very protective. Jake IS a good man, with a heart of gold & his family & friends will not tolerate any of this drama, so my advice to you all is to grow the f up & keep on trekking, preferably away from Jake. God Bless & God Speed, over & out!
fallall365daysye arround

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

over wrote:
<quoted text>
noticed how you misspelled your name to make it look like you were not the one posting
Brittany. your pethetic why don't you just scream you need attention Jake don't want you
If I were U I would let Jake speak 4 himself, but its common courtesy to stay out of other peoples drama, if it ain't about you , then fairly you got no business gettin' in it. Don't get me wrong everybody is entitled 2 their opinion but sometimes we need to stay out of the things that we were never a part of in the first place, & unless you've got something better to do then do that all week long & do not forget To LIVE, LEARN, LOVE & LAUGH...One day at a time!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tuckerman Discussions

Search the Tuckerman Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Recipes and Coupons 1 hr Sara 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Answer Man 28,671
Exit 51 Grave 2 hr whiskers 15
neighbors at it again 3 hr blaze 13
Stacey hogue ford (Feb '12) 4 hr rebelrocknroll 10
Newport why 5 hr ? 16
who is she 7 hr help 5
•••
•••