Good ol Mayor of Tuckerman

Posted in the Tuckerman Forum

Tuckerman Citizen

Westlake, LA

#1 Jan 29, 2010
attention all 4wheeler owners. Our fine mayor of tuckerman. Has said we are not aloud to ride our 4wheelers in the snow. did you know you cant even ride your 4wheeler from point A to point B now someone explain to me how you can get your 4wheeler from your yard to the field???????? But it was ok to have 4wheeler mud races and there was 15 to 20 4wheelers. Now how do u suppose those 4wheeler got there most of the racers where kids. I believe they drove down the streets of Tuckerman. Oh but that was ok cause they all gave the city $10 a 4wheeler to race. which went to the city. people this is BS. guess what Im gonna get at ticket. we get a snow like this once every few yrs. and by crap my kids are going to enjoy. Please everyone remember the officers are just doing their job, its that piss poor mayor of ours that is pushing the issue. if we all get together at a city council meet we can put a stop to this BS. Better yet those of us that are able to vote let get that crazy old man out of our city office.
Bulldog

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Jan 29, 2010
I heard a guy named Ivie was going to run for mayor. Anybody know him?

Quitman, AR

#3 Jan 29, 2010
put a shovel on the front and tell them your checking the farm, not even a state trooper can give a ticket for that

Arlington, TX

#4 Jan 29, 2010
I just talked a policeman. He is making the police do it, they don't want to, especially in the snow.
Tuckerman Citizen

Westlake, LA

#5 Jan 29, 2010
This Mayor trys to stop anything the kids want to do in Tuckerman and he such an old ass hole that he doesnt like anything. I sure wish someone would run for Mayor even if it is Ivie I know him and would support anybody that runs against Everett I would politic my ass off for them just to get his ass out and by the way our lovely city councilman Chuck Fortenberry was standing right with him backing all the way on not letting anyone ride their 4 wheelers on city streets vote his ass out to, low in behold his grandson and great grandaughter got on theirs and drove around the block and around the neighbor hood guess he is un touchable thats BS everyone pls get behind us and vote their ass out of office.
quest batesville

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Jan 30, 2010
It is time people get mad and do something about the Mayor and the cc members. But you and I know he can't be beat. But the people can get new cc if they will do it. I know Mitzi Milligan has been asked to run and if she does she needs the people behind her.But it will take more thatn her to stop him.
Terry Adams

Westlake, LA

#7 Jan 30, 2010
I will support and campaign for anyone who runs against the Mayor and some of the Council members.
Common Sense

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2010
Tuckerman Citizen wrote:
This Mayor trys to stop anything the kids want to do in Tuckerman and he such an old ass hole that he doesnt like anything. I sure wish someone would run for Mayor even if it is Ivie I know him and would support anybody that runs against Everett I would politic my ass off for them just to get his ass out and by the way our lovely city councilman Chuck Fortenberry was standing right with him backing all the way on not letting anyone ride their 4 wheelers on city streets vote his ass out to, low in behold his grandson and great grandaughter got on theirs and drove around the block and around the neighbor hood guess he is un touchable thats BS everyone pls get behind us and vote their ass out of office.
Okay, support another person for mayor, run yourself, or encourage someone you believe to be best for the job. That's good. That's taking action and doing something positive. I'll support anyone I think would do a better job, but I won't vote for someone just because they aren't King. That could be the frying pan/fire situation.

But....4-wheelers aren't meant to be ridden on the street anyway. It's been against the law to ride and ATV on the streets for a very long time. They are not safe for highway or streets and when you throw several drunk adults in the mix who drive down backstreets on 4-wheelers, full speed, where small children and older people are out walking, you've got a more dangerous situation.

Why is it so important to ride on streets and in the snow? In order for you to support someone for mayor, is that all they have to have as a platform? Legalizing 4 wheeling on city streets?
English Teacher

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Jan 31, 2010
Tuckerman Citizen wrote:
attention all 4wheeler owners. Our fine mayor of tuckerman. Has said we are not aloud to ride our 4wheelers in the snow. did you know you cant even ride your 4wheeler from point A to point B now someone explain to me how you can get your 4wheeler from your yard to the field???????? But it was ok to have 4wheeler mud races and there was 15 to 20 4wheelers. Now how do u suppose those 4wheeler got there most of the racers where kids. I believe they drove down the streets of Tuckerman. Oh but that was ok cause they all gave the city $10 a 4wheeler to race. which went to the city. people this is BS. guess what Im gonna get at ticket. we get a snow like this once every few yrs. and by crap my kids are going to enjoy. Please everyone remember the officers are just doing their job, its that piss poor mayor of ours that is pushing the issue. if we all get together at a city council meet we can put a stop to this BS. Better yet those of us that are able to vote let get that crazy old man out of our city office.
allowed
123456abc

Lake Charles, LA

#10 Feb 2, 2010
U go Kathy!!
Duh

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Feb 3, 2010
Tuckerman Citizen & Terry Adams "You voted for him !!"
Tuckerman resident

Lewisburg, PA

#12 Feb 3, 2010
Duh wrote:
Tuckerman Citizen & Terry Adams "You voted for him !!"
I didn't.
michelle

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 4, 2010
he tells johnathon who to pull over the man has a scanner and a radar gun in his truck yall better watch out if you dont believe it just listen to the scanner he is 500 on the tuckerman frequency
Terry Adams

Westlake, LA

#14 Feb 8, 2010
I didnt vote for E K i voted for Ron Koller and will vote this year for anyone who runs against EK
your mayor sucks

Blytheville, AR

#15 Feb 9, 2010
This man is a joke...call the municipal league and have him reported for the embezzlement that is going on...
WONDERING

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 11, 2010
Tuckerman Citizen wrote:
Just to let you know Chuck Fortenberry rides his 4wheeler on city streets himself. He passes my house on it alot. So he needs to practice what he preaches.
quest batesville

Lake Charles, LA

#17 Feb 12, 2010
And there is another cc member that builds a shop and does not have to have a permit.
123456abc

Lake Charles, LA

#18 Feb 12, 2010
quest batesville wrote:
And there is another cc member that builds a shop and does not have to have a permit.
Check out the newport independent.
Just wondering

Westlake, LA

#19 Feb 13, 2010
who ever dah is u need to shut up i live with terry adams he is my dad so shut the heck uop bc u seem rlly stupid if ur trying to tlk crap talk it to the ppl of tuckermans face da and by the way this ia haylie manlove and say something to tht

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuckerman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jo-pop 6 min jo-pop 22
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Barney the Buffoon 30,267
Baileys slut (Jul '09) 6 hr trudat 59
Gina Morales pregnant !! 7 hr eewww 2
Cassie Hembry and that Adams girl 12 hr ItsBROCKnotbriano... 2
There's no solution " except take the blame " 14 hr Just Sayin 2
Bethany Dodson 16 hr Greg Propes 18
Tuckerman Dating
Find my Match

Tuckerman People Search