Appraiser, law firm in land deals linked

Appraiser, law firm in land deals linked

There are 1 comment on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Nov 9, 2009, titled Appraiser, law firm in land deals linked. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

A Lawrenceville appraiser had a business connection to a law firm that represented developers in three controversial Gwinnett County land deals, documents show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“The Constitution Rocks !!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 9, 2009
Where there's smoke there is fire. We have a judge ,appraiser ,developers ,commissioners, and attorneys all connected in some way on these land deals. We also have post appraisals saying these properties were worth half or less than what the commissioners agreed to pay. Now the Board wants to raise our taxes to pay for services. I hope Danny Porter pushes as hard with the Grand Jury as he should. There seems to be a lot of things wrong with these land deals. I only saw one commissioner trying to stop these deals. The rest just spent our money like it was a gift ,not a trust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confederate, Jim Crow tributes go well beyond b... 12 min BLOODY__FATALITY 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 40 min No Justice 20,064
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 4 hr Ikilledoneofthem 314
Is there a gay ajenda? 7 hr General Robert E Lee 2
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 7 hr deer three pink 1,205
News Rep. Jones Calls for July 4th Boycott of Stone ... 15 hr joe 1
News Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories (May '11) 23 hr phinneas j whoopie 29
More from around the web

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Tucker Mortgages