WHY cant black people get a job and WORK
getone

Howell, MI

#627 Jan 2, 2014
And for a while I didn't want a job because I Already have enough money.. but now I want one can't get one..

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#628 Feb 1, 2014
Max wrote:
Lol being an autonomous worker according to the blacks is to sell rap music dvd's and sell bags of dope.
yup, i sold some heroine to your mother and rapped about how she licked my balls to get it. Autonomous alright.

“Understand people,”

do you.

#629 Feb 1, 2014
Why do you fools get pissed off about non productive blacks? They have enough power to get u to hate them. Looks like you fellas became a slave to ex slaves and cant do a damned thing about it but whine and analyze them.

Leave them be and worry about other things.

“Understand people,”

do you.

#630 Feb 1, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
He's too stupid to realize he's stupid. If I'm an "immigrant" then he surely is as well. I get tired of that stupid discussion too. If the Spanish hadn't come over here, the Chinese would have from the other direction. So whining about events from centuries ago, as IF his opinion meant anything, is useless.
I do like his attitude though. It marks him well.
GroBBBBBBBBB
U have a somewhat democratic way of posting commentary. Not as if i mean the fakes the govt but the ideology itself. U must enjoy debates.

It is useless to cry over spilled milk but remember, bigger glasses of milk take longer to clean up after.
This land is not anyone's land but from California to the New York islands, one group thinks that they own it and expect every other group to act as that group does.
Many free wills on one land without one accord. That is why America is so great.

“Understand people,”

do you.

#631 Feb 1, 2014
Need new jobs in America. One should be to build better networks to prevent double posting on Topix. Makes posters seem over zealous. Im a cool brotha. :-)

“Understand people,”

do you.

#632 Feb 1, 2014
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Multiple use of a word to denote fecal material in order to express one's thoughts is indicative of the lack of communication skills you possess. Did you acquire this level of discourse in your college language arts classes? If so please list the college here so we can put them on a list to avoid for those desiring a real education. Bless your little heart.
Oh shit, that was...funny. Hey buddy, what degree do you possess? Sure it's not Political Science?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#633 Feb 2, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>U have a somewhat democratic way of posting commentary. Not as if i mean the fakes the govt but the ideology itself. U must enjoy debates.
It is useless to cry over spilled milk but remember, bigger glasses of milk take longer to clean up after.
This land is not anyone's land but from California to the New York islands, one group thinks that they own it and expect every other group to act as that group does.
Many free wills on one land without one accord. That is why America is so great.

The land belongs to whomever can defend ownership. That's one of man's older rules. And if you can't defend it, ally with someone who can. But it means you owe for protection. Face it, the planet is just 1 big mafia!
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
Take this

Downey, CA

#634 Feb 2, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
The land belongs to whomever can defend ownership. That's one of man's older rules. And if you can't defend it, ally with someone who can. But it means you owe for protection. Face it, the planet is just 1 big mafia!
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
What a fool. You are a constant source of amusement. Stupid Yankbilly.

“Understand people,”

do you.

#635 Feb 2, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
Coup style anyone?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#636 Feb 2, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shit, that was...funny. Hey buddy, what degree do you possess? Sure it's not Political Science?
List of colleges you learned to communicate with profanity? Bless your little heart.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#637 Feb 2, 2014
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
List of colleges you learned to communicate with profanity? Bless your little heart.
Yawn....sigh....pass.
Seattle Scholar

Redmond, WA

#638 Feb 3, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't ignorant racist White people like you stop your deceitful, dishonest racist propaganda against Black people. The majority of Black people in America DO work and are NOT on welfare and ALWAYS HAVE WORKED and NEVER HAVE BEEN ON WELFARE. Stop spreading your racist lies about Black people and start spreading the truth about White people in this country like the fact that the MAJORITY of people that are on WELFARE are White people and White people have ALWAYS been the majority of Welfare recipients, period. The majority of people collecting food stamps are also White people in this country.
So, why don't you post a thread titled, "Why can't White people get a job and WORK," considering that the majority of people on welfare in this country are White people?
Racist like you only say crap like that or post crap like that in order to 'justify' your irrational, psychotic hatred for people that you don't even know.
Why can't racist White people stop obsessing over Black people like psychotic pathological serial stalkers?
Damn, man, don't you and other racist like you, have better things to be doing with your life, better things to think about, something positive to contribute to society, a life whatsoever?
Well stated and factual !
Justin Igger

Burnsville, NC

#639 Feb 3, 2014
Most of them exist by committing thefts or selling drugs,, although a large percentage of Negroes do live off the Welfare dole. Even if they WOULD work , most people try to avoid hiring them.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#641 Feb 4, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
He's too stupid to realize he's stupid. If I'm an "immigrant" then he surely is as well. I get tired of that stupid discussion too. If the Spanish hadn't come over here, the Chinese would have from the other direction. So whining about events from centuries ago, as IF his opinion meant anything, is useless.
I do like his attitude though. It marks him well.
GroBBBBBBBBB
It's true. His attitude marks him just as well as the fool's cap that adorns his foolish head. To bad that all fools were not as transparent and easily identified as he.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#642 Feb 4, 2014
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
C-O-W-A-R-D! F-A-K-E! R-A-C-I-S-T!
Is that really the best you have?

“Understand people,”

do you.

#643 Feb 5, 2014
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
comedy school bc im a comedian that uses profanity in my jokes. See, we comedians get paid more than the schmucks who profess their collegiate statuses while their pockets only have lint.

Kiss your little dick.

Lol
Bear

Dallas, GA

#644 Feb 5, 2014
Because Obama doesn't want them to work

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#645 Feb 5, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>U have a somewhat democratic way of posting commentary. Not as if i mean the fakes the govt but the ideology itself. U must enjoy debates.
Mzkt audt wEre anD dow ot wen fi per zamb.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#646 Feb 5, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>comedy school bc im a comedian that uses profanity in my jokes. See, we comedians get paid more than the schmucks who profess their collegiate statuses while their pockets only have lint.
Kiss your little dick.
Lol
Go two Skool stoopid.

“Understand people,”

do you.

#647 Feb 5, 2014
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn....sigh....pass.
I know. Muphuka needs to right his own material. Give his ass da Apollo cane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 3 hr Quirky 237
Luke Howe Econonice Director of Doraville GA 8 hr Helmet 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Bayonne nj 21,381
Top Rated Top Up Wireless Phone Prepaid Refill ... (Feb '15) 21 hr make a sandwich b... 4
Luke and Donna Blight Plans (Mar '12) Thu Crack 4
Help Thu Tested 4
Augusta Springs Apartments: Slum Landlords INCO... Thu jesus was a zombie 2

Tucker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tucker Mortgages