First Prev
of 8
Next Last
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#163 Dec 19, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Another thing about those Canadians, If they Catch an Employer working Illegal Aliens, and That Illegal Alien goes to the Hospital, the Employer gets to Pay the Hospital Bill out of his own pocket.
Republicans Hate that idea too.... I Wonder why???
All well and good but we have so many people " working the streets ' as they call it picking up cash jobs wherever they can. Greenbacks, no records, no reportable income ,no taxes, unmarried so their babymammas can draw welfare and live in public housing and walk out of the hospital without paying a dime. The home construction industry uses sub contractors paid cash weekly or by the job and the contractor feels it's not his job to make sure these "independent contractors" pay or even report their taxes. That's where the inspection department needs to visit jobsites and make a list of everyone on the site and turn it into the IRS as the inspection dept. knows where most of the construction sites are if they have a permit.. If no permit, they can bust the contractor and all the help and shut the job down.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#164 Dec 20, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>All well and good but we have so many people " working the streets ' as they call it picking up cash jobs wherever they can. Greenbacks, no records, no reportable income ,no taxes, unmarried so their babymammas can draw welfare and live in public housing and walk out of the hospital without paying a dime. The home construction industry uses sub contractors paid cash weekly or by the job and the contractor feels it's not his job to make sure these "independent contractors" pay or even report their taxes. That's where the inspection department needs to visit jobsites and make a list of everyone on the site and turn it into the IRS as the inspection dept. knows where most of the construction sites are if they have a permit.. If no permit, they can bust the contractor and all the help and shut the job down.

The fact that this is not happening, regardless of which political party is in control, demonstrates how anti-American our government has become. At least Obama has been better about deporting troublemakers from south of the border. But it's a bandaid on a broken arm if the border isn't sealed.

And neither party has made a serious effort to seal the border in nearly 40 years. In more recent times the air border has become a problem for a different segment of the job pool. So BLACK Americns are being squeezed by Mexicans and central Ameicans while white Americans are being squeezed by Indians, Arabs and Asians. All for what?

To fundamentally change America. Nobody will be checking papers at illegal job sites.

GroBBBBBBBBBBB
Max

Montréal, Canada

#165 Dec 20, 2013
Hugo wrote:
There is a paradox in the world. The potential population density increases with new discoveries, which when applied into the economy, enables more people to exist, and with longer and better lives. But, the more technologically advanced an economy becomes, the less babies that population has. There are many reasons, but a big one is it takes 25 years to raise and develop a kid to function in a more developed economy, and so this makes the decission, and the effort, to have more difficult. The opposite is in the less developed, or more primative economies, the population has many more childred even though the potential is not high. Of course one way to even things up some is to help develop the whole world. But of course those at the top today are pushing in the opposite way.
I somewhat disagree. It is all in the offer and demand, and specifically to your argument, the quantity of physical workers versus the educated ones. Down in Canada, there are so many educated people that doesnt want to do physical work anymore that you can still get a super good job starting at 20 $ an hour which goes up to 35 $ bucks after 2-5 years of experience and that salary beats most bachelor and master s degrees.with but a professional diploma of 3 - 9 months.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#166 Dec 20, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
I somewhat disagree. It is all in the offer and demand, and specifically to your argument, the quantity of physical workers versus the educated ones. Down in Canada, there are so many educated people that doesnt want to do physical work anymore that you can still get a super good job starting at 20 $ an hour which goes up to 35 $ bucks after 2-5 years of experience and that salary beats most bachelor and master s degrees.with but a professional diploma of 3 - 9 months.
Yes, education is overrated. Here in the US it's promoted for debtanomics. There is over 1 trilion outstanding in student loans. But I was going at the macro, or cosmic, scale. Look at the pop. growth curve. From the year 1 to the landing of the Mayflower, world population went from 200 million to 400 million. It took 1500 years to double. People were tied to the land, couldn't read and write, and did manual labor with little technology. Then you had these smart people, like DaVinci, come about with the renaissance in Italy and Europe. And you had developed a printing press which allowed the population on a mass scale, not just the clergy, to read and learn. And then the explorations of a much bigger world and ultimately the breaking of the fuedal order or Europe with the winning of the Am Revolution. This then allowed, I think, for the Industrial Revolution, because this is what America was about, and now the fuedal order had to do it to compete - it was allowed. Then later with the American railroad development and exportation to Germany, Russian, Japan, etc, this allowed for the interior development and unification of countries, which allowed for development and population increases, which has rocketed up to 7 billion. And this growth is what the Oligarchy has been aiming to bring down. They've cracked the US and Europe, which were the cutting edge of development and growth. Our military has been used in a 30 years war with the middle east Islamic countries, who has fast population growth. The BRIC alliance is the area where new growth can come from, and we could ally with it. But the Trans-Pacific Partnership is being worked now against this alliance and to continue the dollar empire. It's an identity thing.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#167 Dec 20, 2013
History of Mexican Deportations to prevent them from competing in American Slow Job Markets.
NO Country on earth would allow itself to be Invaded by Millions of foreign workers, except this one, of course.

1930s Mexican Deportation - California State University,...
www.fullerton.edu/news/2005/valenciana.html
During the Great Depression, anywhere from one to two million people were deported ... Although President Franklin Roosevelt ended federal support when he took ... Suddenly, she was removed from the only home she'd known, taken out of ...

Romana Acosta Bañuelos - First Hispanic Treasurer of the U.S.!
www.cafeconlecherepublicans.com/romana-acosta... - Similar to Romana Acosta Bañuelos - First Hispanic Treasurer of the U.S.!
Feb 18, 2013 ... Born a citizen, deported, returned with $6, built a business, then became U.S.... In 1933, during the great depression and administration of Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt, approximately one million “Mexicans” were ...

Chain e-mail says three presidents deported a total of 15 ...
www.politifact.com/.../chain-e-mail-says-thre... ...- Similar to Chain e-mail says three presidents deported a total of 15 ...
Jun 10, 2010 ... Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered ... And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican ... as the leader of the effort (or his successor, Franklin D. Roosevelt,...
[PDF]

History of Illegal Immigration in U.S.- End Illegal Immigration
www.endillegalimmigration.com/History_of...in...
Immigration dropped sharply during the lean years of the Great Depression.... Deportations and repatriations of Mexicans and others decreased (along ... President Franklin Roosevelt's administration, during the Great Depression, but did not end.... During President Dwight D. Eisenhower's first term, it was estimated that ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#168 Dec 20, 2013
Republican President Ronald Reagan Tried Solving the Immigration Problem by Granting Amnesty to 3 Million Illegal Aliens.

President Reagan's "One Time" Amnesty didn't fix ANYthing, it just Encouraged Millions More Illegal ALIENS to come to the U.S.

We see how Reagan's "ONE Time Amnesty" worked out....

If you think Amnesty will solve the Immigration problem, you are Certifiably Looney.....

The ONLY Solution is to give the Employers of Illegal Aliens JAIL Time and Stiff Fines.

We didn't pay to Import these people, and if we cut off the jobs, they will Self Deport all by themselves.

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia, the ...
en.wikipedia.org/.../Immigration_Reform_and_C... - Similar to Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia, the ...
... during 1986; About three million undocumented immigrants were granted legal status.... Theodore Hesburgh, then President of the University of Notre Dame. The law criminalized the act of knowingly hiring an illegal alien and established ... These sanctions would apply only to employers that had more than three ...

Ronald Reagan on Immigration - On The Issues
www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Ronald_Reagan_Immig... - Similar to Ronald Reagan on Immigration - On The Issues
Jul 11, 2013 ... Ronald Reagan on Immigration; Political pundits.... It provided amnesty for 3 million illegal immigrants, in return for increased border security and ... One-time amnesty would be granted for people illegally in the United States.

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants : NPR
www.npr.org › News › History
- Similar to A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants : NPR
Jul 4, 2010 ... The bill made nearly 3 million illegal immigrants eligible for amnesty -- a word ... back they may have entered illegally," Ronald Reagan said in 1984.... The law granted amnesty to nearly 3 million illegal immigrants, yet was ...

America Needs Immigration Reform, but Amnesty Is Not the ...-...
www.slate.com/.../american_prosperity_consens... the_...
Oct 8, 2013 ... Over the next two decades, immigration will be a defining issue for America.... But it is necessary to differentiate between legal and illegal immigration, and ... and President Reagan granted amnesty in 1986 to some 3 million ...

Yep. Reagan did the A-word | PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/.../yep-reag... - Similar to Yep. Reagan did the A-word | PolitiFact
Jan 6, 2008 ... 5, 2008, Republican debate, none other than Ronald Reagan, the patron saint of ... the first in 20 years, that legalized the status for 1.7-million people.... to say your opponent supports "sanctuary" or "amnesty" for illegal immigrants.... in U.S. agriculture at least 90 days in each of the preceding three years.
American Reality

La Fayette, KY

#169 Dec 20, 2013
A farmer puts an ad in the local newspaper: "Workers needed to harvest vegetables."

On the appointed day 40 Mexicans are lined up in front of his farm wanting a job.

Blacks never read the ad, much less go get in line for the job.
Phil the duck

Whittier, CA

#170 Dec 21, 2013
American Reality wrote:
A farmer puts an ad in the local newspaper: "Workers needed to harvest vegetables."
On the appointed day 40 Mexicans are lined up in front of his farm wanting a job.
Blacks never read the ad, much less go get in line for the job.
What about hillbillies, crackers and white trash?
Max

Montréal, Canada

#171 Dec 21, 2013
Mexicans will rule the world 2050 #
American Reality

La Fayette, KY

#173 Dec 21, 2013
Phil the duck wrote:
<quoted text>
What about hillbillies, crackers and white trash?
The title of this thread is "Blacks are Losing Jobs to Mexicans!"

But, yes, you could go down to the welfare office and put up a poster with the same message and none of the white "clients" would show up for work either.
Trollin

Bardstown, KY

#174 Dec 21, 2013
Phil the duck wrote:
<quoted text>
What about hillbillies, crackers and white trash?
Cletus, this is a dumb post.
white neggir

New York, NY

#175 Dec 21, 2013
I am on welfare and I hire Mexicans to do work around my home. Spanish is easier to understand than ebonics. Also Mexicans are just Spanish rednecks so they are cool with me.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#176 Dec 21, 2013
[QUOTE who=
The ONLY Solution is to give the Employers of Illegal Aliens JAIL Time and Stiff Fines.
We didn't pay to Import these people, and if we cut off the jobs, they will Self Deport all by themselves.
.[/QUOTE] If we put a one year limit on welfare and public housing UNLESS the people were actively enrolled in a government program for unemployed or underemployed people to learn a skill or trade, it would encourage these leeches on society to get out and take these unfilled jobs the Hispanics are doing. If we keep paying these baby factories to spit out multiple children for bigger checks and pay able bodied people not to work, they have no reason to seek employment. Hungry stomachs would be a reason. As of now, without the immigrants, who is there to do the manual menial labor, landscaping, roofing ,framing, painting, masonry, concrete work, nasty poultry processing, and farm labor to plant, tend , and gather the crops that can't be harvested by machine? With a presidential election coming up, lets see if immigration control along with total welfare reform will be a topic.
American Reality

La Fayette, KY

#177 Dec 28, 2013
Trouble with laws banning the hiring of illegals is that there is no way to tell who is and who is not an American citizen.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#178 Dec 28, 2013
American Reality wrote:
Trouble with laws banning the hiring of illegals is that there is no way to tell who is and who is not an American citizen.
If it ever comes down to going to jobsites to check for papers, then ALL workers need to be listed to make sure they are paying their taxes and child support and make sure the boss man has all his workers ,including Blacks, Whites, Hispanics and whatever documented both for being legal and in the tax system. It's not fair to the taxpayers to let these people work for cash, show no income. and collect government handouts.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#179 Dec 28, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> If it ever comes down to going to jobsites to check for papers, then ALL workers need to be listed to make sure they are paying their taxes and child support and make sure the boss man has all his workers ,including Blacks, Whites, Hispanics and whatever documented both for being legal and in the tax system. It's not fair to the taxpayers to let these people work for cash, show no income. and collect government handouts.

Dead on the mark. Sure illegal aliens are taking jobs. Sure everyone from wealthy republicans to Chinese restaurants is taking advantage of all this cheap labor. The tsunami of H1B visa holders was the salvo fired on middle class American IT professionals.

BUT, the very system that allows the illegal aliens to squirm beneath the radar (or do the opposite and get tangled up in the red tape) is the system that allows American deadbeats to do almost the same thing. I'm not talking about murderers and bank robbers, but the whole list of petty crimes, family court drama and skirting the rules to get on the dole.

THAT infrastructure is already in place. A dose of American pride is in order from American lawmakers.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB
Clem bake

Whittier, CA

#180 Dec 28, 2013
Most of the Mexican illegals are taking the jobs of middle management, aerospace engineers, surgeons, lawyers and talk show hosts.

Many are now poised to run across the border and become airline pilots.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#181 Dec 28, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead on the mark. Sure illegal aliens are taking jobs. Sure everyone from wealthy republicans to Chinese restaurants is taking advantage of all this cheap labor. The tsunami of H1B visa holders was the salvo fired on middle class American IT professionals.
BUT, the very system that allows the illegal aliens to squirm beneath the radar (or do the opposite and get tangled up in the red tape) is the system that allows American deadbeats to do almost the same thing. I'm not talking about murderers and bank robbers, but the whole list of petty crimes, family court drama and skirting the rules to get on the dole.
THAT infrastructure is already in place. A dose of American pride is in order from American lawmakers.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB
WITH YOU!!!!!
Hello hillbilly

Whittier, CA

#182 Dec 29, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead on the mark. Sure illegal aliens are taking jobs. Sure everyone from wealthy republicans to Chinese restaurants is taking advantage of all this cheap labor. The tsunami of H1B visa holders was the salvo fired on middle class American IT professionals.
BUT, the very system that allows the illegal aliens to squirm beneath the radar (or do the opposite and get tangled up in the red tape) is the system that allows American deadbeats to do almost the same thing. I'm not talking about murderers and bank robbers, but the whole list of petty crimes, family court drama and skirting the rules to get on the dole.
THAT infrastructure is already in place. A dose of American pride is in order from American lawmakers.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB
Plagiarizing again,Yankbilly.

Do you ever have an original thought?
Retired

Princeton, KY

#183 Dec 29, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> If it ever comes down to going to jobsites to check for papers, then ALL workers need to be listed to make sure they are paying their taxes and child support and make sure the boss man has all his workers ,including Blacks, Whites, Hispanics and whatever documented both for being legal and in the tax system. It's not fair to the taxpayers to let these people work for cash, show no income. and collect government handouts.
I used to run a business that hired a lot of seasonal workers, most of them black. Very few of them ever had any kind of state issued ID or a Social Security card. They would just say, "I knows my number." When the federal government came up with the I-9 form and the law that employers had to see a state issued ID and a Social Security card a lot of the black people who applied for jobs did not have it - and had no intention of getting them. When told that they had to have it, they just walked out the door and never came back. Mexicans, on the other hand, ALWAYS have that documentation. It may be forged, or somebody else's stolen identity, etc., but they have the necessary documents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Book Features Original Works of Art, Inspir... 6 hr Will Dockery 1
Wilderness to Water Features Original Works of Art 6 hr Will Dockery 1
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 6 hr squeezers 54
injections (Nov '09) 8 hr Buttinj_T 3
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 12 hr suebee 161
Ginger Wellham Wife Of ConMan Terry Wellham Mov... 19 hr neverconned 3
Obama Best President 20 hr Hugo 12

Tucker News Video

Tucker Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tucker News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tucker

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

ESPN11:21AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns