Comments
7,861 - 7,880 of 8,350 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 21

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8633
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
That link of proof should put DD's lies to rest about how the great job obama is doing. He will call this another racist hateful attack by you, but I applaud the truth, thanks.

Of course it's racist, most of the page is white!
GroBBBBBBBBB

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8634
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

obama is lining up the insurance companies to take the fall for obamacare. His blaming Republicans is receiving negative comments from voters. His current faux pas of lies will become a joke personified by comics on Saturday Night Live as his other idiotic comments. He has always blamed everything on someone else, now he has the socialist, oprah, trying to cover his lies and mistakes. You shall know he is at the bottom of the barrel when he enlists Al, Jessie, and Cynthia to defend him. America is now suffering from the election of a person who doesn't know the number of states in the United States. Bless his little heart.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8635
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

lighteredknot wrote:
obama is lining up the insurance companies to take the fall for obamacare. His blaming Republicans is receiving negative comments from voters. His current faux pas of lies will become a joke personified by comics on Saturday Night Live as his other idiotic comments. He has always blamed everything on someone else, now he has the socialist, oprah, trying to cover his lies and mistakes. You shall know he is at the bottom of the barrel when he enlists Al, Jessie, and Cynthia to defend him. America is now suffering from the election of a person who doesn't know the number of states in the United States. Bless his little heart.

It could be that we're finally seeing the Race Card expiring. Only an idiot could watch that Oprah interview and agree with her. Clearly she's pushing the standard agenda. Obama has proven that political correctness is a massive failure and that it's time for people to speak their mind again.
GroBBBBBBBB

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8636
Nov 20, 2013
 
You have to read this in order to know what's in it.

You have to read this to find out what's in it.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/11/20/new-obamac ...
Obskeptic

Wixom, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8637
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you have issued a raging, foaming-at-the-mouth "I Hate All Democrats!" declaration.
I say again, what a worthless, hate-filled, warped, depraved individual you are.
...got any idiotic, juvenile oral sex stories to share with us today?
I sure have, because I say what I mean and mean what I say Dave. You remind me of the person who has a drinking problem, but his brain keeps instructing his mouth to deny there is a problem. The only issue with that denial is eventually the liver gets around to confirming that they do have a problem with alcohol. By then, all the lies they have been telling to themselves and those around them trying to offer good advice and council are meaningless. You will suffer a lifetime of stupidity Dave, because your not humble enough or objective enough to admit to yourself that you have a thinking problem. Your an idiot Dave. A useful idiot!
Soooooooeeeeeee

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8638
Nov 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Short Bus, Slobbering Dog and Kaptin Booby. The triumphant trio of trash.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8639
Nov 20, 2013
 
Republican Congressman busted in cocaine buying sting.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/20/politics/congre...

Hypocrisy seems to be a genetically ingrained trait with Republican politicians and their supporters.

Thumping their bibles, humping their mistresses and pumping drugs into their bodies.

Go figure.
Obskeptic

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8641
Nov 21, 2013
 
DapperDave wrote:
Republican Congressman busted in cocaine buying sting.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/20/politics/congre...
Hypocrisy seems to be a genetically ingrained trait with Republican politicians and their supporters.
Thumping their bibles, humping their mistresses and pumping drugs into their bodies.
Go figure.
Brilliant response Dave. Just brilliant!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8642
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

DapperDave wrote:
Republican Congressman busted in cocaine buying sting.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/20/politics/congre...
Hypocrisy seems to be a genetically ingrained trait with Republican politicians and their supporters.
Thumping their bibles, humping their mistresses and pumping drugs into their bodies.
Go figure.
This man should lose his seat in congress, as well as all compensation and benefits, and be pushed through the criminal justice system the same as anyone else.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8643
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

CBS Poll: 84% of Democrats Want ObamaCare Changed or Repealed.

As the 2014 midterms loom large late next year, ObamaCare is almost certain to have begun its rampage through the lives of the 95% of Americans who are insured through group and employer plans. The administration itself predicts that tens of millions will lose their insurance as the new employer mandate kicks in. For obvious reasons, the media is covering this fact up. But cover-ups can't stop reality from becoming reality.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/ ...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8644
Nov 21, 2013
 
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant response Dave. Just brilliant!
Thank you.

However, I'm still not going to autograph your copy of "The Book of Dave"?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8645
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
However, I'm still not going to autograph your copy of "The Book of Dave"?

Got crayons?
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8646
Nov 21, 2013
 

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8647
Nov 21, 2013
 
DapperDave wrote:
Republican Congressman busted in cocaine buying sting.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/20/politics/congre...
Hypocrisy seems to be a genetically ingrained trait with Republican politicians and their supporters.
Thumping their bibles, humping their mistresses and pumping drugs into their bodies.
Go figure.
I detest criminals of all colors and political affiliations. I am not biased as you seem to be, why didn't you include the criminal who is representing Harlem, NY? Bless your little heart.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8648
Nov 21, 2013
 
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
I detest criminals of all colors and political affiliations. I am not biased as you seem to be, why didn't you include the criminal who is representing Harlem, NY? Bless your little heart.
But it's OK for libroids to do wrong and get away with it. They expect it.
Sooooooooeeeeeee ee

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8650
Nov 21, 2013
 
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
I detest criminals of all colors and political affiliations. I am not biased as you seem to be, why didn't you include the criminal who is representing Harlem, NY? Bless your little heart.
You lying dog. You have never mentioned white crime in all your 125 years.

. Southern trash.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8651
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Obama approval rating sinks to new low in CNN poll.

41% of Americans approve of the job the President's doing in the White House, the lowest level for that crucial indicator in CNN polling. Fifty-six percent questioned say they disapprove of Obama's performance, an all-time high.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/...

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8652
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

General Robert E Lee wrote:
Obama approval rating sinks to new low in CNN poll.
41% of Americans approve of the job the President's doing in the White House, the lowest level for that crucial indicator in CNN polling. Fifty-six percent questioned say they disapprove of Obama's performance, an all-time high.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/...

I think his constant reliance on "I didn't know" is doing him far more damage than polls will reveal. At some point the majority of democrats will realize they made the wrong choice and start backing away from him. They will never admit he or they were wrong of course. But they will jump from the sinking ship.
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
Obskeptic

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8653
Nov 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The hypocrite party we know as democrats just changed over 200 years of senate rules by invoking the "nuclear option", that just 5 years ago we heard passionate speeches by both Harry Reid, our current pathological liar we know as the President, Dickless Durbin, and many other democrats on how important the filibuster in the senate is to protect the voice of the minority party when it came to Judge appointments and cabinet appointments. The democrats are looking more and more like the communists running Venezuela these days. The are behaving like dictators.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8654
Nov 22, 2013
 
I urge my Republican colleagues not to go through with changing these rules. In the long run, it is not a good result for either party. One day Democrats will be in the majority again, and this rule change will be no fairer to a Republican minority than it is to a Democratic minority. I sense that talk of the nuclear option is more about power than about fairness. I believe some of my colleagues propose this rule change because they can get away with it rather than because they know it is good for our democracy.

nobama?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Tucker News Video

•••
•••

Tucker Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tucker News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tucker
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••