Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...
Nam-Survivor

Las Vegas, NV

#7907 Sep 2, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Many believe he has become delusional after winning his 2nd term. They also believe this incorrectly caused him to believe this anointed him to become America's dictator. He is now playing with the life and death of our people who volunteer to fight for us, our economy, and our Constitution.
Nicely-put why must we go to someones elses backyard and start telling them how to live, what to eat... His ideas are failures it remind me of a dictatorship How many more men and women must pay the ultimate price for unthought, futile ideas ? I guess another round of golf will help you think

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7908 Sep 2, 2013
I wish Congress would take away obama's crayons so he would stop drawing lines. I have no faith in his ability to wage war by his inability to protect our conciliate in Benghazi, and his failure to bring those responsible for Benghazi to justice as he promised America on TV.

Location hidden

#7909 Sep 2, 2013
It's frightful to think this guy is now responsible for our foreign policy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24088...

Kerry - who compared Assad to Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein yesterday –
is pictured around a small table with his wife and the Assads in 2009.
Kerry and Assad lean in towards each other and appear deep in conversation
as their wives look on.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7911 Sep 2, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
It's frightful to think this guy is now responsible for our foreign policy.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24088...
Kerry - who compared Assad to Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein yesterday –
is pictured around a small table with his wife and the Assads in 2009.
Kerry and Assad lean in towards each other and appear deep in conversation
as their wives look on.

We're in serious trouble with Thurston calling the shots. It would be better for all of us if he'd stay on the yacht and choke on caviar instead of actually talking with that pie hole.
GroBBBBBBBBBB

Location hidden

#7912 Sep 3, 2013
If your employees don't vote the way you tell them then fire them. Show them who's boss.

I just told 3 of my employees how to vote, and if they don't vote the way I desire I plan to try and get rid of them. They are my 2 senators and one congressman.
Troubling

Louisville, KY

#7914 Sep 3, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
We're in serious trouble with Thurston calling the shots. It would be better for all of us if he'd stay on the yacht and choke on caviar instead of actually talking with that pie hole.
GroBBBBBBBBBB
I am also bothered by some war hawks who want to intervene in too many places.

Location hidden

#7915 Sep 3, 2013
Wonder how those self proclaimed great humanitarians Obama, Bainer, Graham, and McCain feel about Bill Clinton and Janet Reno pumping poison gas into a church in Waco and killing 80 Christians who were bothering no one.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7918 Sep 3, 2013
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The CS gas used at Waco killed no one.
You really need to stop being a fool.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/waco/...
]"76 Branch Davidians died in the Waco assault. While some victims were shot, most died from burns or asphyxiation as a result of the CS gas and the subsequent firestorm created when it was ignited deliberately."

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article42088.ht...

Location hidden

#7919 Sep 4, 2013
John Kerry and obama are promising us no boots on the ground if Congress will give him the power to attack Syria. The democrats still refer to the Korean War as the Korean Conflict, but maybe they should ask all those loved ones of the dead soldiers killed in Korea what they call it. obama promised us transparency, I remember him promising us the most transparent administration America ever had, and that he would never raise taxes, then obamacare hit the fan.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7921 Sep 4, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
John Kerry and obama are promising us no boots on the ground if Congress will give him the power to attack Syria. The democrats still refer to the Korean War as the Korean Conflict, but maybe they should ask all those loved ones of the dead soldiers killed in Korea what they call it. obama promised us transparency, I remember him promising us the most transparent administration America ever had, and that he would never raise taxes, then obamacare hit the fan.

Wow, you got a bigoted cascade with this!!

"in-bred, ignorant, racist cracker"

I'm still amazed this freak can actually think he's making some kind of difference. But then, all he wants is attention. I guess he's still getting it. The same kind of attention as school detention.
GroBBBBBBB
Calm Down

Louisville, KY

#7923 Sep 4, 2013
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have ADD? Try and stay on one topic you in-bred, ignorant, racist cracker.
Now, now sweetie. Calm down and talk to Wonderinwii about Waco.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#7924 Sep 4, 2013
U.S. climbs on the competitiveness rankings list, where it had slid downward during the previous administration.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/04/news/economy/...

Thank you, President Obama.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7925 Sep 4, 2013
Auto sales rise to pre-recession levels, further proving that Obama literally saved the auto industry in America from complete collapse.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/04/news/companie...

Thank you, President Obama!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7926 Sep 4, 2013
U.S. manufacturing gains steam.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/03/news/economy/...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7927 Sep 4, 2013
U.S. economic growth stronger than originally believed.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/08/29/news/economy/...

We owe President Obama a mountain of gratitude and thanks for the near-miracle he pulled off in saving America, the world, in fact, from a second great depression. What makes his accompishments that much more astonishing is the fact he achieved them in spite of the tireless efforts of Republicans to block every pro-America initiative President Obama sought to undertake.

When future historians weigh in with their assessments of Obama he is certain to be ranked among the greatest Presidents in our nation's history.

Location hidden

#7928 Sep 4, 2013
The national debt and the number on EBT continue to increase as obama's public opinion declines proving his lies can only fool some of the people some of the time.
Pot Kettle

Louisville, KY

#7930 Sep 4, 2013
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
When confronted with facts, you always change the subject.
Racist, ignorant dog.
When you are losing an argument, you start talking about incest or begin a new thread.
Chestin270

Dickinson, ND

#7931 Sep 4, 2013
wassup wrote:
The greatest President since Abe Lincoln .President Obama is lowering the price of gas to help all Americans along with ending the Bush Wars.
The republicans and their rich oil company buddies are about to feel the pain poor peoples has been felling.
No one can touch President Obama in the 12 election.
His brilliance is just to much for the Palin types to com peat with.
Barack is the President of the century.
How freaking stupid can you people be? are you just that retarted and blind that this is what you think?!?!?! only the sickest, most idiotic people would ever give a single shit for obama, hes the biggest con in American history, any questions?! look me up on instagram cause I dont waste time on here much but I'll get a notification from instagram if you comment on a picture of mine- look up Chestin270

Location hidden

#7932 Sep 4, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
U.S. manufacturing gains steam.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/03/news/economy/...
Your theory is not valid, we only have to look at the highest unemployment under obama's leadership since the depression to see the fallacy of your over zealous biased opinions. Bless your little heart.
Angry

Louisville, KY

#7934 Sep 4, 2013
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
How fat are you? Have you ever been on a date?
Are there any smart people in yer family.
How good is yer sister? Yer mother? Yer uncledad?
Do you play the banjo?
How many teeph do you have?
The fit stage. His caretakers probably won't leave him on here much longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton is the Antichrist!!!! (Nov '15) 8 hr Elmer 5
GM Assembly Car Lot and Body Shop 12 hr Luther 3
CVS PHARMACY treats employees like trash (Jan '09) 12 hr Eeoc 282
Malcolm Cunningham Chevrolet JOB DISCRIMINATION... 12 hr Eric 5
Our men & women in blue 13 hr sad but true 32
Clinton is Satin! 14 hr Slapping Yankees ... 14
News Interviews for DAPC president ongoing 14 hr Elmer is satin 7

Tucker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance