Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6797 May 10, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
We got tired of dealing with dental insurance scams. One group made us sign a statement every single visit that said something to the effect of "dentistry is not an exact science......". Basically suggesting that if they screw up, we couldn't sue them, which is itself total BS.
We found a GREAT dentist that we pay directly and have been happy for years and ultimately are paying less than the group plan in the long term. But then, I'm a dental tyrant in this house. As old as I am I still have all of my teeth (though I admit to a couple of fillings I got in the military) so I insist that all of the children take very good care of their teeth. I have neighbors I can hold up as an example of letting your teeth go.
Does ObamaCare cover dental visits? I seriously wonder how government teeth will work out!
Grobbbbbbbb
With the look of that guy's mouth that became a "hero" for helping Amanda in Cleveland, I serious doubt it covers dental care or he was to lazy to go to a dentist. He might try and get a job to enable him to get some dental care when he can't gnaw on a McDonalds anymore. Do you think constant consumption of McDonalds led to his dental problems?

Location hidden

#6798 May 10, 2013
I can assume obama went to Texas to learn how fewer government regulations from a Republican government has led America in production of jobs not related to flipping burgers. He can go to Chicago to learn why restrictive gun laws enacted by democrats have produced one of the highest rates of murders in the nation. Next on his list might be Detroit to learn about urban decay caused by democratic leadership, if it hasn't been overtaken by the state of Michigan by the time he arrives. We all know he could have only used Google and saved us a pile of money (we don't have due to his spending) a show dog couldn't jump over.

Location hidden

#6800 May 10, 2013
The WH chief has been instructed to delete pickled pig feet and chitlings at WH dinners due to the abundance of the new additions of muslims on obama's staff.
fapifier

Norcross, GA

#6802 May 10, 2013
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a vile, pathetic, in-bred southern fool.
I think he's come to terms with that and learned to embrace it.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6803 May 10, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
I can assume obama went to Texas to learn how fewer government regulations from a Republican government has led America in production of jobs not related to flipping burgers. He can go to Chicago to learn why restrictive gun laws enacted by democrats have produced one of the highest rates of murders in the nation. Next on his list might be Detroit to learn about urban decay caused by democratic leadership, if it hasn't been overtaken by the state of Michigan by the time he arrives. We all know he could have only used Google and saved us a pile of money (we don't have due to his spending) a show dog couldn't jump over.

I don't agree with your position on Detroit. There are plenty of successful cities run by democrats such as New York, San Francisco, Portland and Seattle.

This only leaves one other factor to explain Detroit's decline really.

It's the most obvious example and is mirrored by Memphis, Birmingham, Atlanta and Baltimore. All prime examples of crony politics, nepotism and overall incompetence.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6804 May 10, 2013
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load you are. What's your point? Race, hate, race, hate, race, hate. You're just a vile, pathetic, in-bred southern fool.
Oh, how your family must hate you.
Well, unless his family is comprised of nothing but brainless hate-mongers just like him they probably cut off all communication with him years ago and burned any family photos where he is pictured.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6805 May 10, 2013
Memphis, Birmingham, Atlanta, Baltimore, and Detroit. Hmmmmmm, let me see now, there is one thing all of these cities have in common. Hmmmmmm, I just can't seem to put my finger on it. Damn it Jim. I've got it. All of these cities are heavily populated by urban yufes who participate in TNB.
Obskeptic

United States

#6806 May 10, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
DD does not get it. Many of the newly employed are taking hours of work that used to go to someone else. The result is that "John" now works 29 hours per week, instead of 40+. The "new guy" gets the balance of "John's" hours. Sure, the unemployment rate drops, but at the expense of "middle class John". How can this be a good thing? This is just one example of how Obamacare, this administration, and democratic liberals are screwing the very people that they say they are trying to help.
DD is an ignorant and foolish little boy of a man who consistently mistakes juvenile insults as intellect. He still can't get over the fact he was born black. It must suck going through life angry and uncomfortable in your own skin like poor DD is.

Location hidden

#6807 May 10, 2013
" We Americans are so tired of being thought of as dumb-asses by the
rest of the world that we went to the polls last November and removed
all doubt."

--Clint Eastwood

Location hidden

#6808 May 10, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
DD is an ignorant and foolish little boy of a man who consistently mistakes juvenile insults as intellect. He still can't get over the fact he was born black. It must suck going through life angry and uncomfortable in your own skin like poor DD is.
Your observations are astute and show a display of sound reasoning because he allows his hate to rule his actions and thoughts. Bless his little heart.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6809 May 10, 2013
How about 5 reasons why Obama is NOT a good president. Here's my 5.......

5. Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions, and federal conscience laws will remain in place.

4. ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax.

3. Fence between US and Mexico is Practically Complete.

2. We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system.

1. There will be no boots on the ground in Libya (welllll, he was sort of right on this one if you consider the boots that were nowhere to be found when our ambassador was being murdered in Benghazi)

Those are the ones I recall best. Anyone else have any they can't forget?
Grobbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

#6810 May 10, 2013
I hope obama told another big lie today when he said America should get over it, obamacare is here to stay.

The majority doesn't want obamacare, and we can't afford it.
Obskeptic

United States

#6811 May 10, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
I hope obama told another big lie today when he said America should get over it, obamacare is here to stay.
The majority doesn't want obamacare, and we can't afford it.
Majorities only matter when it favors the democrat narrative. Thats how mob rule works.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#6812 May 10, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
You'd be better off assuming he went there to recruit illegal voters and enroll them in obamacare.

Draketown, GA

#6813 May 10, 2013
Obama said there would be transparency and 5 days of public comment before signing any bills into law.

Location hidden

#6814 May 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be better off assuming he went there to recruit illegal voters and enroll them in obamacare.
OR:

To get illegals who promise to vote the democrat ticket, and in return he would put them at the front of the line to be granted full citizenship. With all the lies he has told he has the same credibility as the nut and DD.

Location hidden

#6815 May 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Obama said there would be transparency and 5 days of public comment before signing any bills into law.
One of obama's biggest lies was, "I'll balance the budget".

Location hidden

#6816 May 10, 2013
obama slept the night away as 4 of our diplomatic corps died trying to defend the American Consultant in Libya. This was more proof of his failed leadership.

Draketown, GA

#6817 May 10, 2013
Obama promised no tax increases on families with less than $250k worth of income.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6818 May 10, 2013
Not being one to plagiarize, I'll simply repost what another poster said a while back.

Post #380, Jan. 7, 2012...
Obama Supporter wrote:
Here are a few things he has done:
1.Requested emergency funding of $600 million for Border Security.
2.Deployed more drones on Mexico border (Homeland Security).
3.Deported higher numbers of Illegal Immigrants.
7.Provided for the expenses of families of to be at Dover AFB when fallen soldiers arrive.
8.Donated 250K of Nobel prize money to Fisher House.
9.Veterans Health Care Budget Reform and Transparency Act of 2009.
10.VeteransÂ’ Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2009.
12.Cut the missile defense program by $1.4 billion in 2010.
13.Eliminated F-22 fighter jet program after lobbying Senate vote to strip financing for more jets from a defense funding authorization bill.
14.Canceled contract for new Presidential helicopter fleet (28 helicopters,$11.2 billion).
15.$1.1 Billion for improving airport security.
16.Increased pay and benefits for military personnel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church Pastors: Ken Klein & Dr. Frank Beckles P... 1 hr Ellen 8
Movie: Hillary's America IS NO# 1!!! 2 hr King Lear 38
Don't Buy from FIREHOUSE SUBS! They cheat emplo... 11 hr Tighty whitey 6
City of Failing Septic Systems and No Sewer Cap... 13 hr Poe 1
Are you as smart as the mayor (Feb '16) 13 hr Dale 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) Tue stainless 555

Tucker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tucker Mortgages