Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? More than a year?
Post #4829, Sept 10, 2012, page 233 in THIS thread...
<quoted text>
Let me know if you need references to additional "personal stand" posts, with no personal jabs in them. I can direct you to quite a few all of them within a year's time.
<<chuckling to myself>>
While you are sitting there laughing at yourself, answer the General's question. Bless your little heart.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so I have to reference only 1 thread at a time for you to keep up. Got it. Grobbbbbb
Apparently your reading comprehension skills are somewhat inadequate.

I say again...

Let me know if you need references to additional "personal stand" posts, with no personal jabs in them. I can direct you to quite a few all of them within a year's time....in multiple threads.

<<chuckling to myself>>

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>

<<chuckling to myself>>

You're too arrogant to see what a foolish little addition this was. You're game is so childish sometimes I wonder how old you are. Not that it matters. I haven't seen your act vary by much anyway. Always the same game; all spew and no substance. It becomes dull pretty quickly these days. It was far better in the beginning. Were you an APS student?
Grobbbbbbbb

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
obama should be paid what he is worth, minus 0, and how he has fulfilled his promise to balance the budget.
Answer his question, until then you have no credibility.
The Dapper one has no credibility, just the rants of a low information person that voted for BO 'cuz he looks like him.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too arrogant to see what a foolish little addition this was....
Grobbbbbbbb
Why of course.

In the meantime "Grobbbbbbbb" is so very, very witty, intelligent and mature.

ROTFLMAO!!!
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Answer the General's friggin' question Diaper boy.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
While you are sitting there laughing at yourself, answer the General's question. Bless your little heart.
Oh, I'm sorry!...didn't mean to ignore you, although you certainly deserve to be ignored.

I guess you need a restatement of my policy regarding questions directed at me by you and your ilk. Well, here it is...

I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.

I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you.

As often as you pose questions to me I will restate my position. You may continue to direct qeustions to me if you don't mind reading that position statement over, and over, and over, and over again. I assure you I won't mind restating it over, and over, and over, and over again.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Eric 2016 wrote:
Answer the General's friggin' question Diaper boy.
See post #6379 above.

Oh, and have a miserable weekend; you deserve it.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Answer the General's question, your avoidance of an answer is bigoted in your action. You have no credibility on this forum until you do. Bless your little heart.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sorry!...didn't mean to ignore you, although you certainly deserve to be ignored.
I guess you need a restatement of my policy regarding questions directed at me by you and your ilk. Well, here it is...
I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.
I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you.
As often as you pose questions to me I will restate my position. You may continue to direct qeustions to me if you don't mind reading that position statement over, and over, and over, and over again. I assure you I won't mind restating it over, and over, and over, and over again.
You have been asked many questions, that could not possibly be race baiting in nature.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
Answer the General's question, your avoidance of an answer is bigoted in your action. You have no credibility on this forum until you do. Bless your little heart.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>

I just realized something I totally overlooked, you're a woman. It explains everything "Dan". I'd wager you're a government social worker type or something similar. You spar with the kind of meaningless blather that reminds me of things like "Speaking Truth To Power" and the like. And like an angry housewife you sit there and wag your finger while repeating the same point over and over hoping it will exhaust the discussion. Only, he left didn't he? And he didn't come back did he? If I know why, surely you can figure it out by now.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth can never be racist. Answer the General's question to remove any doubt. You shall have no credibility on this forum until you do.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

"5...good President"...FOR KENYA!
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See post #6379 above.
Your so civil Diaper Dave. Your also such a classic low information liberal that believes you have all the answers, but don't have a clue just how ignorant and partisan you are. Always the critic, and living in a perpetual state of outrage just looking for someone or something to justify your unhappiness in life and your disappointment in the reality that your black. Lash out DD. Share your anger and hate. The one thing you have absolute control over is your attitude, and your choice seems to favor a bad one most of the time. Pretending this president is a success when every indicator clarifies what an abject failure his time in office has been solidifies just how ignorant and subjective you are. It's a shame you mistake that for intellect.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See post #6379 above.
Proof the heartbreak of psoriasis is internally attacking DD's cranium cavity. A person could be inept and still be civil. Bless his little heart.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth can never be racist. Answer the General's question to remove any doubt. You shall have no credibility on this forum until you do.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>...
Pretending this president is a success when every indicator clarifies what an abject failure his time in office has been solidifies just how ignorant and subjective you are. It's a shame you mistake that for intellect.
Hhhhhmmmm...

However, trafficking in rumors about oral sex and homosexual behavior is, on the other hand, vastly removed from ignorance and subjectivity, and is a clear indication of intellect.

<<chuckling to myself>>

Good lord! The utter lunacy, hypocrisy and brainless stupidity of this mob (the "mob" members are well known) is absolutely astonishing.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been asked many questions, that could not possibly be race baiting in nature.
I've responded to many questions.

However...

Accept this truth or continue to whine and snivel. Which option you choose is of no concern to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

DD, is so embarrassed by the answer to the General's question, he refuses to answer it. DD's current reply indicates, like the nut, he has a large collection of twist top wine bottles. Bless his little heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Tucker News Video

•••
•••

Tucker Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE