“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#6196 Mar 8, 2013
Obviously, some individuals have no idea about governmet subsidies.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6197 Mar 8, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
America's economic fortunes continue to improve under the strong leadership of President Obama.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/03/08/news/economy/...
President Obama has literally pulled the United States of America back from the brink of complete economic collapse - which is where it teetered when he assumed office.
God Bless America, and God Bless our Commander in Chief!
Thanks for admitting that things have gotten better, thanks to the conservative Republican, majority in the House that was elected in 2010, and 2012, to keep things in check.
Boots On

Douglasville, GA

#6199 Mar 8, 2013
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and all Presidents are moping around the white house thinks about milk prices.
Besides, as a conservative, capitalist, I don't want government to have anything to do with milk subsidies.
Farm subsidies and welfare are the same thing, you dumaz hillbilly.
No, they are not.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#6200 Mar 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
America's economic fortunes continue to improve under the strong leadership of President Obama.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/03/08/news/economy/...
President Obama has literally pulled the United States of America back from the brink of complete economic collapse - which is where it teetered when he assumed office.
God Bless America, and God Bless our Commander in Chief!
So you think that a propped up stock market trading recently printed fed notes and one good jobs report for February in spite of the presidents lack of leadership makes for declaring that we have "recovered"? Did you read in the jobs report the rate of unemployment of our black youth between the ages of 18 and 26? Or how about the unemployment rate of recent college grads? Do you have any idea how much debt our unemployed college kids owe in tuition loans? The fact that you are making this unfounded claim simply clarifies your ignorance and desire to spin partisan lies DD. The economy is doing well for some, but almost everywhere the democrats run things it's like Detroit is doing, and that still includes the country. Detroit would have street lights and pension benefits for all if they could print money too.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#6201 Mar 9, 2013
Jerry wrote:
Can anyone think of just 5 reasons why Obama is a good president? I have one--he's willing to pull the trigger on terrorists. Can't think of any more.
http://newsviewstattoos.blogspot.com/
First of all,Obama has never been the bona-fides "President". Obama is a terrorist himself. Obama is evil and he is NOT "President".

http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6202 Mar 9, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Obviously, some individuals have no idea about governmet subsidies.
Spot on General, the nut has no idea about how the cost of milk is controlled by the obama government subsidy program. Bless his little heart.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6203 Mar 9, 2013
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and all Presidents are moping around the white house thinks about milk prices.
Besides, as a conservative, capitalist, I don't want government to have anything to do with milk subsidies.
Farm subsidies and welfare are the same thing, you dumaz hillbilly.
As socially liberal as you are; there can be no capitalist or conservative blood in your veins.
Liberty Lover

Atlanta, GA

#6204 Mar 9, 2013
Wassup is obviously a moocher who actually thinks all of the items he mentions are free, i.e. insurance, phones, food stamps, etc. What an idiot! I agree that people like you should not be allowed to vote. You're not intelligent enough to make an informed decision. You can't even form an intelligent comment. Where the hell did you learn grammar or the lack thereof!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6205 Mar 9, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all,Obama has never been the bona-fides "President". Obama is a terrorist himself. Obama is evil and he is NOT "President"....
Isn't the person who wins the Presidential Election sworn in as President of the united States of America?

Isn't it the President of the United States of America who delivers the State of the Union Address every year?

Let's see...

Barack Obama won the 2012 Presidential Election and took the oath of office on January 20, 2013.

Barack Obama delivered the State of the Union Address on February 12, 2013.

I'll give you three guesses as to who is the President of the United States of America. If you need more than one guess your level of ignorance and stupididty are such you cannot be helped by any of the known medical and psychiatric treatment regimens.

Case closed!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6206 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting that things have gotten better, thanks to the conservative Republican, majority in the House that was elected in 2010, and 2012, to keep things in check.
Is this an admission that things have gotten better, thanks to the moderate Democratic majority in the Senate that has been in place since 2009?

Your responses grow more simplistic, banal and laughable with each passing day.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#6207 Mar 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this an admission that things have gotten better, thanks to the moderate Democratic majority in the Senate that has been in place since 2009?
What specifically has the Harry Reid controlled senate accomplished since 2009? They haven't even passed a budget DD. Please tell me your smarter then that, even though it would be a lie.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6208 Mar 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the person who wins the Presidential Election sworn in as President of the united States of America?
Isn't it the President of the United States of America who delivers the State of the Union Address every year?

Once again we agree. And I agree for a specific reason actually. Years ago I landed a job making almost double what I had before. I discussed this with a good friend and told him that they were paying me far more than I'm worth. He immediately responded with "You are worth exactly what you can talk someone into paying you". It changed my life.

Obama talked the nation into giving him the top seat. I can respect that regardless of my opinion of him personally or politically. However, if his election was ever proven to be the result of illegal voting or any of the other claims of the hard right, it won't be good for the nation or the world.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6209 Mar 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your petulant remarks are yours, and when you try to degrade the character and intellect of others by displaying your thoughts as the thoughts of others your credibility continues to decline.

How can the democratic Senate which hasn't proposed a budget be elevated to the status of being the cure for the nation's financial ills? Please list the accomplishments of the democratic Senate which have helped our economy. Is this request to "simplistic" for you? Bless your little heart.
Boots On

Douglasville, GA

#6210 Mar 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The General is just "attempting" to speak on a level that you "might" understand.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#6211 Mar 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...
Barack Obama won the 2012 Presidential Election and took the oath of office on January 20, 2013.
I'll give you three guesses as to who is the President of the United States of America. If you need more than one guess your level of ignorance and stupididty are such you cannot be helped by any of the known medical and psychiatric treatment regimens.
Case closed!
Any "Ignorance and Stupidity" is on your part. Obama USURPED the Presidency by fraudulent means. Obama is Constitutionally ineligible to BE President. He has never BEEN the President nor has Biden been the VP. Technically,John Boehner is the current President since Obama AND Biden are non bona-fides.

"There is NO 'President' Obama":

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6212 Mar 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, It is giving thanks to the Republicans for stopping the damage caused by democratic majorities since 2006. It doesn't get any more banal and simple than that. What does get more laughable each day, is witnessing your failure to get it.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6213 Mar 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...
Case closed!
Do you defend the House elections of 2010 and 2012, as you do the Presidential elections?
Boots On

Douglasville, GA

#6214 Mar 10, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your petulant remarks are yours, and when you try to degrade the character and intellect of others by displaying your thoughts as the thoughts of others your credibility continues to decline.
How can the democratic Senate which hasn't proposed a budget be elevated to the status of being the cure for the nation's financial ills? Please list the accomplishments of the democratic Senate which have helped our economy. Is this request to "simplistic" for you? Bless your little heart.
dd hasn't figured out that trying to be socially liberal, and fiscally/politically conservative, does not work.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6215 Mar 10, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> Any "Ignorance and Stupidity" is on your part. Obama USURPED the Presidency by fraudulent means. Obama is Constitutionally ineligible to BE President. He has never BEEN the President nor has Biden been the VP. Technically,John Boehner is the current President since Obama AND Biden are non bona-fides.
"There is NO 'President' Obama":
Damn! When are the Capitol Police, the Secret Service, Congress, someone going to take action to have "Non-"President Obama and his family removed from the White House?

Surely they will take some kind of action to correct this wrong?

Listen, Bobby, your lunacy and deranged view things carry no weight in the real world. President Obama will go on being President of the United States of America, addressing both houses of Congress as the President of the United States of America, being received by foreign leaders as the President of the United States of America, receiving visiting foreign leaders and dignitaries as the President of the United States of America and carrying out all the duties of the the President of the United States of America.

Why? Oh, it's really very simple, Bobby...

He is the President of the United States of America!

And nothing you say, nothing you do, nothing you believe can ever change that fact.

Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States of America.

God Bless America, and God Bless our President, Barack Obama.

'nuff said.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6216 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you defend the House elections of 2010 and 2012, as you do the Presidential elections?
I'm not "defending" anything, buckprivate.
Your namesake, Bobby Laity, seems to be confused as to the identity of the current President of the United States of America. I simply pointed out the results of the two most recent Presidential elections for Bobby in an effort to clarify the matter for him.

Feel free to point out the results of the House elections of any years you please. You won't find me childishly asking you to "defend" the elections of any other year.

Again, your responses grow more simplistic, banal and laughable with each passing day.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DON'T EAT AT: Buca di Beppo, America's worst It... 2 hr Daddy stop it 2
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) 10 hr Be Aware 306
Goodwill Bringing New Store to Atlanta, Hiring ... 10 hr Apoiermcxiudamik 1
Sprint Stores -Augusta, GA. Job Discrimination ... 10 hr Red Dog Melvin 1
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) 12 hr sirsimpson 44
Do White Men Get Turned on , Watching Black M... (Jan '12) 13 hr N2wfsn2bbc 148
Buckhead-area Simon Malls Ring in the Holidays ... 14 hr Francesco Sinibaldi 1

Tucker News Video

Tucker Dating
Find my Match

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tucker News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tucker

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]