Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only 11.
You believe me, don't you? I said it on the internet; therefore I must be - like you - telling the truth.
Actually I would peg you for a fat, old, bald white guy, retired from a government related job. Feel guilty about how easy you have had it your entire life and still do, and you live in a trailer. It's a nice trailer, but still just a trailer. Your mostly a liberal, but a contrarian more then an ideologue, and you enjoy disagreeing with people. Especially anyone conservative. You have a sense of humor and likely have few friends, but the ones you have are loyal good friends. You spend to much time online to be all that active, so walking a small lap dog is about all the exercise you get. How am I doing so far DD?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

SoUnCool wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you egregiously put words in my mouth...if you read closely...or have someone read it to you verbatim...you will see where I said vote libertarian...I admire who again? As far as saying every president has lied it wasn't justification if you can follow my post. clearly you have demonstrated you cannot do such simple tasks (so much for interest futures). And to again lift DD in this debate..."using al sharpton or Jessie Jackson really makes you look du,b every time an issue comes up" loosely excerpted and adapted to this post. Seriously...#GetALife
I'm starting to believe these are the only black people you know of...no blessings from me, but thanks for yours to me. I appreciate it.
Glad you find my post irritating as they were designed only to present the truth. Bless your little heart.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I would peg you for a fat, old, bald white guy, retired from a government related job. Feel guilty about how easy you have had it your entire life and still do, and you live in a trailer. It's a nice trailer, but still just a trailer. Your mostly a liberal, but a contrarian more then an ideologue, and you enjoy disagreeing with people. Especially anyone conservative. You have a sense of humor and likely have few friends, but the ones you have are loyal good friends. You spend to much time online to be all that active, so walking a small lap dog is about all the exercise you get. How am I doing so far DD?
Let me put it this way...

If you were a Jeopardy! game show contestant you would be in extreme danger of failing to make it the Double Jeopardy round.

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it or not, the nation is still too conservative for the party of legalized heroin and legalized prostitution. I vote any way I want so I'm a professional turncoat to some, independent to others. Democrats and republicans have clearly carved the nation's people up and use them in their country club chess game. Backing either one full time turns a person into a fanatic of the worst kind. Even when the economy crashes we'll still have to deal with them, the elitist lords of our land. I'd have more respect if they brought back dueling.
Grobbbbbbbb
I can appreciate this comment...it's a first on here that I have seen out of anyone...cheers!

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you find my post irritating as they were designed only to present the truth. Bless your little heart.
The truth that your jabber is irritating or the truth that your jabber is hog wash? Didn't find it irritating...just found it to be sheer astronautical, space cadet lighteredknot. Thank you for your service.
Josiah Byall

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Dapper Dave,
After seeing the ways that you resort to when you are losing in an argument, I somewhat believe you actually are 11. I now understand your immaturity. Don't worry. Someday you might be more mature later in life.
Might.
I stated my age before you started treating me like an idiot. You must have joined the debate later and didn't see my post about me excited about me being able to vote next election.
Please leave your smart-alec remarks to the side bc we all know that that is how you win an argument. Right adults?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

SoUnCool wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth that your jabber is irritating or the truth that your jabber is hog wash? Didn't find it irritating...just found it to be sheer astronautical, space cadet lighteredknot. Thank you for your service.
"Bless your little heart" is a way Southerns say "you are so stupid".
Those possessing poor communication sills often find the English language without profanity confusing. Bless your little heart.

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bless your little heart" is a way Southerns say "you are so stupid".
Those possessing poor communication sills often find the English language without profanity confusing. Bless your little heart.
Either way it sounds really gay. Do you have one of those optic lenses for seeing and a collapsable fan that you use on your front porch drinking the southern table wine in a frilly collared blouse? Do you wear jodhpurs also? Got a bristle mustache? Which side are you on? wpww or neo nazi? Get it together. Btw...I'm in the south never heard it till you said it. Guess you really mean a red neck way of saying you're stupid? Or an extremely homosexual way of expressing gratitude. Your choice what you identify with. Just for kicks...do you fan yourself while saying it? Just curious...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

It will be interesting to see this next month, will Obama allow this paltry 2% spending cut to move forward quietly, and with dignity; or will he try to make his rhetoric of doom and gloom become a reality?

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Do you know Neal boortz?you two could be related lol
wow

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting commentary coming from a 14 year old. You appear to be wise beyond your years.
As you're probably aware, different people have different opinions, some of that is good, some is not so good. If all you hear or read is one side of an argument or discussion, you'll likely take that point of view. For example, do you think the citizens of North Korea think they're in the greatest country in the world? Probably, but what do they know?
Another example of such fallacy is "the rich don't pay their fair share" of taxes. In this country, about half the households don't pay any federal income tax, the top 10% of wage earners pay around 70% of all income taxes, but don't earn anywhere near 70% of the income. The top 1% of wage earners make around 17% of the income, but pay about 37% of the income taxes (if memory serves correct, these are 2009 numbers). Does that seem fair or logical?
There are many websites that show this kind of information, but you have to want to learn about it. Some (many) just choose to believe what they're told without trying to verify any of it. Itís much easier to rely on something youíre told, if you THINK itís logical, rather than learning for yourself.
Also, when discussing taxes, many people have no idea how the tax system works. I wonít bore you with discussing our current tax system, but I can guarantee you most people donít know how it works, how different types of income are taxed (capital gains vs. ordinary income) or the rationale for such. Itís easier to complain about it than learn about it. Hence, the clueless and uneducated comments.
Generally speaking, the Democrats are for larger government, higher taxes and people having more reliance upon the government. More reliance upon the government means more power for the government. Democrats seem to think we donít have a federal government spending problem, even though the government is spending A LOT more than it brings in. It canít continue, but it doesnít seem to concern anyone.
Some people believe the Democrats are only ďforĒ the poor. IMHO, thatís not a true statement. However, in order for the government to ďobtainĒ more taxes as revenue, when poor people canít afford to pay taxes, where is the tax revenue going to be obtained? Obviously, from the approximately 50% of the country that DOES pay federal income taxes. Do you recall the phrase "Spread the wealth"? Where does that wealth come from?
Generally speaking, the Republicans are for smaller government, lower taxes and people having more self-reliance, not relying upon the government for certain things. However, the Republicans have also had some spending issues in the past.
Some people believe the Republicans are only ďforĒ the rich. IMHO, thatís not a true statement.
The above 4 paragraphs are general statements and not meant to be 100% accurate. Many will dispute the generalities, that is their right to do so. As long as someone does their homework and knows what theyíre talking about, I enjoy the discussions, both ďsidesĒ can learn from each other.
However, many DONíT do their homework and donít know what theyíre talking about (some really donít care that they donít know, as long as they are being taken care of. I call them clueless and uneducated. The sad thing is, their vote counts the same as someone who knows whatís going on. Those that DONíT pay any income taxes have a vote that counts the same as someone who DOES pay income taxes.
You will have to make your own decisions, some will say the current President is doing a fine job. There are many sites that will disagree:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc ...
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/01/3969-37 ...
Best of luck to you. Read, listen and research and you'll have a better idea of what to believe (and not). Make up your own mind.
some 1 who seems to get it.
wow

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

SoUnCool wrote:
do u know maxine waters? R u as smart as her?
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you believe everything people post/claim on the internet.
Surely you'll believe me when I say...
I am the most handsome, intelligent, charming, educated man in the entire state of Florida. I climbed Mount Everest in my bare feet, while wearing nothing more than a pair of basketball shorts. I swam the English Channel, pulling a fully loaded barge behind me. I once beat the crap out of a group of Hell's Angels while I was in a full body cast. I graduated from high school when I was 11, from college (Summa Cum Laude) when I was 14, earned my fist Masters degree (I have 9 of them) at 15, my first PhD (I have 5 of them) at 17, my medical degree at 22. I am a Rhodes Scholar. I once performed successful open heart surgery on a patient while blindfolded and undergoing a root canal. I can hold my breath for 3 days. I had sex with Halle Berry, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston and Eva Mendes...all on the same night.
Barbie: "He's an adolescent! I know, because he said so...on the internet, and no one EVER lies on the internet."
ROTFLMAO!!!
You are right. I am pathologically truthful and I guess I figure other people are too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

SoUnCool wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way it sounds really gay. Do you have one of those optic lenses for seeing and a collapsable fan that you use on your front porch drinking the southern table wine in a frilly collared blouse? Do you wear jodhpurs also? Got a bristle mustache? Which side are you on? wpww or neo nazi? Get it together. Btw...I'm in the south never heard it till you said it. Guess you really mean a red neck way of saying you're stupid? Or an extremely homosexual way of expressing gratitude. Your choice what you identify with. Just for kicks...do you fan yourself while saying it? Just curious...
You will have to turn to the nut for homosexual advice, I have no knowledge about that. As much as you would like for me to fit the mold you cast of me in your demented mind, I shall remain here and irritate the mentally less fortunate filled with hate as you allow me the privilege to so with your posts. Bless your little heart.
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
some 1 who seems to get it.
ditto

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
do u know maxine waters? R u as smart as her?
Did you see old slow Maxine Waters proclaim the loss of 170 million jobs if Sequestration was allowed to be enacted. As soon as she said this her buddy, Pelosi, corrected her by saying, "she meant 170,000 jobs". Maxine Waters is even dumber than Hank "Tip" Johnson who replaced Cynthia McKinney. BTW, did anyone notice the sky falling today?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

SoUnCool wrote:
I've met him a time or two.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see old slow Maxine Waters proclaim the loss of 170 million jobs if Sequestration was allowed to be enacted. As soon as she said this her buddy, Pelosi, corrected her by saying, "she meant 170,000 jobs". Maxine Waters is even dumber than Hank "Tip" Johnson who replaced Cynthia McKinney. BTW, did anyone notice the sky falling today?
What's even dumber is; suggesting sequestration, then ranting against it, and fear mongering the results of it, then calling it dumb, and painting yourself into a corner when it became law. When the earth keeps turning, you are proved wrong. If you don't responsibly work within it, you hurt those you are supposed to help even more.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
Good mornning, my fellow patriotic Americans. Oh, and good morning to buckprivatebobbielee, lightredsnot, GropingHand, Obseptictank and their ilk as well.
It appears Obama did not "do down to the jailhouse" and release "illegal criminals", as lightredsnot allegss. Neither the White House nor Homeland Security were advised of the plan to release illegal aliens (or even "illegal criminals").
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/...
I am a strong proponent of sharing truthful, accurate information, rather than spreading half-truths, unsubstantiated rumors and/or bald-faced lies to promote any personal agenda...as is the habit of some posters here. We all know who they are.
The Homeland Security Department released from its jails more than 2,000 illegal immigrants facing deportation in recent weeks due to looming budget cuts and planned to release 3,000 more during March, The Associated Press has learned.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because Maxine is nothing more then a black parrot used by the white power structure of the democrat party to propagate their lies. By putting the black women out there it makes it almost impossible to impeach her credibility even if her ignorance pours out of every orifice of her body. The democrats are always crafting photo op's with their black lap dogs behind them. Supposedly it adds to the credibility of their lies, which are so easy for the left to get their message out because the knee pad media is complicit in their propaganda campaign.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,801 - 5,820 of8,294
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tucker Discussions

Search the Tucker Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr DapperDave 47,391
NASCAR update 3 hr Namer 8
Good morning 3 hr Sherman 1
The Master Class is getting annoyed 3 hr Sherman 2
4 of July Peachtree Road Racism 3 hr Sherman 61
Scoring heroin 6 hr ATLboi 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr PetVax 18,482
•••
•••

Tucker News Video

•••
Tucker Dating

more search filters