|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the only thing he did different was make the appointments while the Senate was in session.
I was trying to find an icon of a long neck doo doo bird with his head in the sand. Guess the Peanut and turned off lightbulb will have to do.:)
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>
This is not in the constitution. Can you tell us what state this corporation is based in? Did it pay income taxes?
LOL OMG! It's not in the Constitution?: ROFLMAO

You probably believe there is really a Federal Reserve too huh?

Well tell us, how much of our tax dollars have we accumulated? Did it pay income taxes?? LOL Hell, they don't even want to pay for the shit they've charged up!!!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
NO. CNN taken out of context is the same as Fox normal load of crap!
White House press secretary Jay Carney said the administration strongly disagrees with the decision and that the NLRB would continue to conduct business as usual, despite calls by some Republicans for the board members to resign.
"The decision is novel and unprecedented," Carney said. "It contradicts 150 years of practice by Democratic and Republican administrations."
The Justice Department hinted that the administration would likely appeal the decision by three conservative judges appointed by Republican presidents to the U.S. Supreme Court. "We disagree with the court's ruling and believe that the president's recess appointments are constitutionally sound," the statement said.
The court's decision acknowledges that it conflicts with what other federal appeals courts have held about when recess appointments are valid, which only added to the likelihood of an appeal to the high court.
Don't be so quick to put a knife in the President's Back or play him cheap. His wife is a Lawyer and the president knows the white mans law better than most of you!
First of all both the Mr. and Mrs. Obama are not practicing lawyers. Second of all, it does not matter what anybody has said. It only matters what the court has decided. Third, high level courts have changed views on numerous things, numerous times, over the years. If this decision is appealed to the SCOTUS, and overturned, so be it.

Other sources - ABC, Reuters, MSNBC, CBS, just about every news outlet has covered this story. Are they all taken out of text? Or is this whole thing going to fall on Harry, as a change in procedure, not rules, just like Obamacare?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

dapper dude too wrote:
<quoted text>
America is a corporation? Ur "stupidier" than the dapper one.
Great name u got there. Ur parents lose a bet?
Yeah sho u right Bubba... did you saaaaaaaaaay Stupidier? LOL

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL OMG! It's not in the Constitution?: ROFLMAO
You probably believe there is really a Federal Reserve too huh?
Well tell us, how much of our tax dollars have we accumulated? Did it pay income taxes?? LOL Hell, they don't even want to pay for the shit they've charged up!!!
You're the one that said America is a corporation. So far, you have not provided one fact to support anything you have said. Now, go find dave, so he won't be late for dinner.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>
First of all both the Mr. and Mrs. Obama are not practicing lawyers. Second of all, it does not matter what anybody has said. It only matters what the court has decided. Third, high level courts have changed views on numerous things, numerous times, over the years. If this decision is appealed to the SCOTUS, and overturned, so be it.
Other sources - ABC, Reuters, MSNBC, CBS, just about every news outlet has covered this story. Are they all taken out of text? Or is this whole thing going to fall on Harry, as a change in procedure, not rules, just like Obamacare?
I'm not practicing Selling Houses as a Realtor, but I know the damn law. The president also has a legal team of advisors. Stop being ignorant and misleading!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

White folk are so caught up in trying to destroy President Obama, they do so even at the risk of looking like damn fools. Who was it that said, his only mission in life was to make Obama a One term President? What a waste of his worthless time! What happened? If he'd been trying to pass some bills instead of being preoccupied with hate, we might be further along the road to recovery.

In my opinion, every since the Obamas moved into the white house, a certain group of white folk have taken up issue with him. Mostly you gdamn racist who think you are better suited to be the President than any Black man regardless of his intelligence level. This is why the world hates you people. You are so pathetic and pompus. Why don't you take Kennedy's advice and "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" Instead of bytching and moaning about matters you know very little about. Why didn't you Run for office when the last white man had the ship sinking??? Where was all of your scrutiny then? Don't you think the world sees you bigots for what and who you are?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>
You're the one that said America is a corporation. So far, you have not provided one fact to support anything you have said. Now, go find dave, so he won't be late for dinner.
I know white folk are lazy, shiftless and want others to do their work for them. I simply won't do it. I made a statement based on facts that are there for any person to find who's capable of reading with comprehension and who wants to know. some do...some don't. Not my problem or concern.

But you fools had better wake up and get with the program. You think you're crying now... just wait.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not practicing Selling Houses as a Realtor, but I know the damn law. The president also has a legal team of advisors. Stop being ignorant and misleading!
have you passed the BAR exam? Nothing I have said is misleading. We will have to abide by the decision of the courts. What couls possibly be misleading about that?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
White folk are so caught up in trying to destroy President Obama, they do so even at the risk of looking like damn fools. Who was it that said, his only mission in life was to make Obama a One term President? What a waste of his worthless time! What happened? If he'd been trying to pass some bills instead of being preoccupied with hate, we might be further along the road to recovery.
In my opinion, every since the Obamas moved into the white house, a certain group of white folk have taken up issue with him. Mostly you gdamn racist who think you are better suited to be the President than any Black man regardless of his intelligence level. This is why the world hates you people. You are so pathetic and pompus. Why don't you take Kennedy's advice and "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" Instead of bytching and moaning about matters you know very little about. Why didn't you Run for office when the last white man had the ship sinking??? Where was all of your scrutiny then? Don't you think the world sees you bigots for what and who you are?
You're the one making assumptions based on race, not me. As far as doing for my country, is 24 years enough?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I know white folk are lazy, shiftless and want others to do their work for them. I simply won't do it. I made a statement based on facts that are there for any person to find who's capable of reading with comprehension and who wants to know. some do...some don't. Not my problem or concern.
But you fools had better wake up and get with the program. You think you're crying now... just wait.
Wait, for what?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>
have you passed the BAR exam? Nothing I have said is misleading. We will have to abide by the decision of the courts. What couls possibly be misleading about that?
You don't pass a "Bar" Exam to become a Realtor. LOL And your posts are misleading when you don't tell the whole story.

What Obama did was nothing new. Republicans and Democrats both have been doing that for years. Why now is it getting so much Press as though this president is "breaking the law?" Come on! Even if you don't know something, you should learn it before you go around promoting it and adding to the lies and deception. The same kind of lies were told with Obama's health care plan. But is it or is it not ...THE LAW OF THE LAND ??? It wasn't "RAMMED" trough. President tried to work with the Republicans but they were too busy being racists to see it was good for the country. So The President had to make a decision and get it done. Then the republicans and all you idiots had something negative to say about that...but not about your childish behavior! Damn right. I would have done the same thing the President did. Rule without the spoiled, ignorant children with the grown up jobs!!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>
You're the one making assumptions based on race, not me. As far as doing for my country, is 24 years enough?
NO! It is not. As long as you are here you should be doing for it. Or do like my sister Tina Turner who recently gave up her American Citizenship to become Swiss. She hasn't lived here in years because the racist b.s. that's running amuck in America..now that she's given up her citizenship, she doesn't owe taxes here or be subjected to the injustices. Great Move Tina!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not embarrass monkeys. I refer to ghetto thug murders as sub-simians. People who murder others are not up the the level of simians. Bless your little heart.
No, jack*ss, you've called multiple black posters here simians. Uh, when and where did those black posters commit murder, and who did they murder?

lightredsnot: "I only call ghetto thug murderers simians. Oh, and I call any black posters I happen to disagree with simians as well. But, I'm not a worthless, racist piece of trash."

ROTFLMAO!!!

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't pass a "Bar" Exam to become a Realtor. LOL And your posts are misleading when you don't tell the whole story.
What Obama did was nothing new. Republicans and Democrats both have been doing that for years. Why now is it getting so much Press as though this president is "breaking the law?" Come on! Even if you don't know something, you should learn it before you go around promoting it and adding to the lies and deception. The same kind of lies were told with Obama's health care plan. But is it or is it not ...THE LAW OF THE LAND ??? It wasn't "RAMMED" trough. President tried to work with the Republicans but they were too busy being racists to see it was good for the country. So The President had to make a decision and get it done. Then the republicans and all you idiots had something negative to say about that...but not about your childish behavior! Damn right. I would have done the same thing the President did. Rule without the spoiled, ignorant children with the grown up jobs!!!
You said "I know the damn law". I askjed if you passed the BAR in reference to your quote.

As far as not telling the whole story, congratulations, you win.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! It is not. As long as you are here you should be doing for it. Or do like my sister Tina Turner who recently gave up her American Citizenship to become Swiss. She hasn't lived here in years because the racist b.s. that's running amuck in America..now that she's given up her citizenship, she doesn't owe taxes here or be subjected to the injustices. Great Move Tina!
What do you do for our country?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Boom wrote:
<quoted text>
24 tears in the Hillbilly National Guard Band? Third banjo.
So that banjo player was you?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Boom wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't lead tens of thousand of southern fools into a hopeless war.
Glad to hear it.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>
You said "I know the damn law". I askjed if you passed the BAR in reference to your quote.
smh
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>
let me break this down to you. The subject was about Obama doing what has been done in this country since George Washington. Nothing New. He and his wife are well versed in u.s. law. You asked me if I passed the bar after I made reference to not being a practicing real estate broker, but knowing the law.

I said one is not required to pass the "bar" in order to become a realtor. If you stayed on point...this review wouldn't be necessary.

Obama has done nothing wrong and this lower court ( three man stooges) put in place by the republicans will be tossed out once the president appeals it. Another WASTE of time tactic, initiated by the republicans to draw some attention. smh They are just too stupid to get that the American People are Tired of their childish B.S.!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,461 - 5,480 of8,172
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Tucker News Video

•••
•••

Tucker Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tucker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••